• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GETTING PAID TO BE TICKLED

well folks, this is the kinda thing that gives us a bad name.

I mean it is what it is. You can't expect vanilla people to not be flabbergasted when they hear that tickling is a kink for some people.

For the record, the guy came off as really nice and straightforward. His delivery and pitch wasn't really creepy at all. I imagine this is the same process most video producers use to get models for their clips.

I mean it is what it is. You can't expect vanilla people to not be flabbergasted when they hear that tickling is a kink for some people.

For the record, the guy came off as really nice and straightforward. His delivery and pitch wasn't really creepy at all. I imagine this is the same process most video producers use to get models for their clips.

It amuses me that as far as we have come in accepting different sexualities, that things like foot fetishes and tickle fetishes are still considered "gross" and "creepy" by a large majority of people. It really shows that modern society still isn't as "progressive" as it likes pat itself on the back for thinking it is.

It amuses me that as far as we have come in accepting different sexualities, that things like foot fetishes and tickle fetishes are still considered "gross" and "creepy" by a large majority of people. It really shows that modern society still isn't as "progressive" as it likes pat itself on the back for thinking it is.

Agreed.

To dashboard,

Two problems with this:

1) There is no record of men or women being put to death for being attracted to feet or tickling, like being homosexual. The comparison is hardly apt.

2) You are confusing 'the anima' with society. Not one of your male friends gives two shits whether you like women's feet, and frankly, most women only care insofar as it's an excuse to get guys who are acting creepily off them. If you think she cares one bit if ultra-handsome Chad Thundercock likes her feet, you are mistaken.

I had to cut it off at " SO YOU TICKLE PEOPLE" like she was on the phone with Michael Myers of Halloween fame. Wow I guess she isn't a fan lol.

The dude didnt come off creapy. Shes kinda a jerk to be honest. Just say you aint interested and keep it moving. No need to string the convo along or put him on blast on youtube. Shes pretty good looking but her overall attitude makes her pretty unattractive at the same time

I had to cut it off at " SO YOU TICKLE PEOPLE" like she was on the phone with Michael Myers of Halloween fame. Wow I guess she isn't a fan lol.

Well, Tickling is considered torture to most(vanilla) people lol.

There is no record of men or women being put to death for being attracted to feet or tickling, like being homosexual. The comparison is hardly apt.

I think everyone can agree (at least I hope) that nobody should be murdered simply for their sexual proclivities, and that it’s utterly inhumane to do so. So that to me is irrelevant to the discussion.

What I interpreted dashboard as meaning, and he or she can correct me if I’m wrong, is that let’s not pretend that a male sodomizing another male, or vice versa with females, is completely “normal”, while thinking that a straight male who simply finds female feet attractive or enjoys tickling her to hear her laugh, is just completely the weirdest thing you’ve ever heard of.

Now that doesn’t mean one has to therefore accept and now think that any kink out there (blood sucking, being shit on, etc) is “normal”, but it just seems pretty hypocritical to me to on one hand think that people need to be sensitive when it comes to making jokes about homosexuality or transgenderism and how we refer to it, and that we all just need to go along with the charade, while on the other hand, think it’s perfectly acceptable and cool to shame someone with a foot or tickling fetish (two kinks that are quite innocuous in the overall picture) and think they’re a “creep” and/or weird for no other reason than simply possessing either of those fetishes.

Which again, if that’s not your thing and you think it’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever heard of that’s fine, you’re free to like and dislike as you please, but don’t pat yourself on the back for being “progressive” because you’re obviously not as “progressive” as you claim to be.

Last edited:

I was Just going to see if any one posted it.

I agree. I saw the video and despite however she reacted, well yeah the guy was in the wrong. Decorum People. This Gentleman had none, and the should have the decency to not jump on a complete stranger with an Odd request. Yes I called it an Odd request because you need to be literate to the Vanilla world. So perhaps we should have a little discretion, because in 2018, the LAST thing I fucking need is to see us look like freaks even more to the Vanilla world.

I was Just going to see if any one posted it.

I agree. I saw the video and despite however she reacted, well yeah the guy was in the wrong. Decorum People. This Gentleman had none, and the should have the decency to not jump on a complete stranger with an Odd request. Yes I called it an Odd request because you need to be literate to the Vanilla world. So perhaps we should have a little discretion, because in 2018, the LAST thing I fucking need is to see us look like freaks even more to the Vanilla world.

I'm afraid this bridge has been crossed after that NZ journalist published 'Tickled,' the fairly-well-known documentary about straight men tickling each other. I think it was even brought up as a creepy thing on that unfunny Brit's comedy show (Gordon I think.)

Which again, if that’s not your thing and you think it’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever heard of that’s fine, you’re free to like and dislike as you please, but don’t pat yourself on the back for being “progressive” because you’re obviously not as “progressive” as you claim to be.

That's fair, I guess I am just disagreeing from an experience perspective. When I was in really good shape in college, I took girls home and none of them ever cared that I liked their feet. When I got fat again, it ended up mattering for the first time. I just think the other poster is conflating his own fears about others' perceptions with actual consequences. Not that I have never had similar insecurities about my sexuality.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back