• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Evil Dr. Libertine Part 2 M/F Roleplay!

porcelaindoll2

Verified
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1...ibertine+Part+2#cid2004acf73e7b04719cd02bafa8

Checkout part 1 of Evil Dr. Libertine here.
Part 1 was female sounding and electro-play via the violet wand. There was no tickling in part one. Evil Dr. Libertine captures women who are roaming the city streets at night. He brings them back to his house for his deranged experiments. Depending how fond he becomes of the woman's reactions determines how long she'll be his test subject before he let's her go. Rose fainted after her first round of experiments. When she wakes up she finds herself naked and strapped to table in a new room. She cries for help and is horrified when she sees Evil Dr. Libertine again. He proceeds to experiment on her again. There is tickling, tickling via the body contact probe attachment for the violet wand, and some orgasm play with mixed with tickling. Will Rose finally escape and be free from his horrible experiments!? Buy the clip to find out. The full 22 minute clip is being offered at a discounted price. The preview is in the link just hit the play button on the GIF. Happy Halloween everybody!

DpKCzvMXUAAM5F2.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, so I'm a dope. I started watching the YouTube video in your signature and discovered it wasn't what I thought it was going to be :doh:
But, this looks like a fun scenario and an interesting clip.

HappyD

Looks like fun. I like the Dr Libertine character too with his air of nonchalance while he's going to work.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back