• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Welcome to the Neighborhood part 2 (F/m)

Ticklish_Matt

TMF Poster
This is an fictional adult F/m tickling story; if you don't like that, don't read it. All of the characters in this story are over 18 years old.

As always I look forward to comments, so if you enjoy the story please post your thoughts on it.

Maggie watches as Amie can barely contain her excitement as she finishes entering the phone number into her phone. Her phone starts to vibrate and ring so she answers it about to place it by his ear saying "I think someone wants to talk with you..." But as she looks down she notices that she must have misjudged how much he could take after all, since even after given the break to recover he had just passed out. Snickers looking over his naked body thinking to herself, it likely is a good thing as he would get back his endurance faster this way and have the added bonus of giving her time to get to know Amie much better.

Putting the phone to her ear and watching Amie having a ponderous expression they both stand in somewhat awkward silence before Maggie finally says in a giggly tone "Hi Amie, I guess I tuckered the poor boy out, might be a while before he comes back around...you want to come over and visit a bit?"

Amie grins wide as can be saying "Sure, I'll be right over!!!" Maggie giggles as she watches her neighbor go into a sprint out of the room almost crashing into a wall as she had tripped on some random clothing on the ground. Though she recovered quickly and was gone in a flash. Maggie bites her lip as she looks over at the result of her tickling and couldn't help but run her hand up from the back of his thighs over his bare ass which caused her entire body to tingle with pleasure. Reluctantly she slowly started to walk downstairs to the front door, as she neared it there was a soft knocking at the door. Upon opening it she saw with amusement that Amie was bent down and gasping for air since she had done a full sprint to get here.

Once she caught her breath and stood up my gaze was drawn to her chest as in her effort to rush over here one of her breast had popped right out of her skimpy top. After a short while of admiration I softly cleared my throat and made a clear movement of my eyes to alert her to the wardrobe malfunction.

Amie blushes a bit since she wanted to make a good impression and says "Oh shit sorry about that, can never find clothes that seem to fit right or feel comfortable." She reaches down and with both hands manipulating the top and breast she manages to slip the top back over her breast. Almost talking to herself she says "I fucking hate wearing clothes, if I could get away with it I would just never wear any."

Maggie lets out a playful laugh saying "Please come inside and make yourself comfortable. Well I doubt my little "nephew" would find much to complain about if you did just that. No wonder he is so smitten with you, those things are very impressive."

She coughs and blushes with a bit of a fidget says "Oh I ummm thanks...are you a lesbian?..."

Snickering Maggie responds "Well not exactly, typically all things being equal will prefer pursuing guys though by God can definitely appreciate an attractive women. Especially if it has been a while since you know what, then I am much more flexible in who I go after."

She seem to relax a bit and say "Oh ok good, was worried about walking myself into being the object of a heated lovers triangle. Have dabbled a bit myself with women from time to time though find guys more enjoyable. While almost positive given what I just witnessed might as well confirm it, you are into tickling as well?"

Maggie gets a wicked grin saying "Oh god yes, more than just into tickling, would say tickling obsessed ;) . Luckily it is something that can be done with someone that is unaware of the true extent of enjoyment I get from it. Have damn near turned luring ticklee's into my tickling clutches into an art form. Granted the location here doesn't exactly lend itself to my usual go to of getting a young guy to help with organizing/spring cleaning and having him stumble upon a old time looking renfaire stocks. Even though they perform the same function as a more modern bondage setup, surprisingly most are almost eager to go into them out of curiosity." She lets out a giggle "Have lost track of the number of times I have moved multiple times in the year in places that have month to month leases just to satisfy my cravings."

Amie lets out a snorting laugh "Wow, ok I thought I had it bad...though admire your creativity hehe."

With a smirk she says "Since his arrival wasn't a planned visit didn't have the scene set for the stocks discovery I thought I would give my second most successful method a try, the tried but true electronic device outage. Then by priming thoughts of childhood with something like playing board games it makes it easier to casually bring up the subject of tickling since most have experienced being tickled in their youth by neighborhood girls or babysitters etc. Ironically never did tickle him when I was his actual babysitter since I discovered my true passion for tickling late in life, it is a shame tickling isn't more prevalent into adulthood." Amie just nods in agreement to the statement.

With a sensual giggle Maggie says "Couldn't believe my luck when he actually suggested tickling first, amazed that I didn't make an easy mistake of being to aggressive right away and scarring away my tickle toy. Only wish I had thought about trying again sooner but he said he might be leaving any day now so hadn't thought of it progressing more than it scratching my itch a bit." With a playful giggle I say "For once was slow playing it so he wouldn't be too frightened to visit his "Auntie" again, who would have thought I would have had competition :) ."

With a slight blush Amie says "Sorry about that, I know how rare a willing ticklee can be and wouldn't have dreamed of swiping him away from another kindred spirit. So then you'd say over aggressive tickling is your weakness for keeping a lee around?"

Maggie shrugs saying "Yeah kind of, normally do ok at first though the longer I am with someone the more easily I get lost in it. While I would never violate the trust of someone by purposely ignoring a safe word, usually I make them laugh so hard they are physically unable to say it or worse yet they do say it and I just don't hear it. Why, isn't that an issue for you as well?"

Amie ponders before saying "Well yes I can be very aggressive as well, which has lead some to disappear after a while not wanting to fulfil my needs any longer. Though for myself I guess it is about more than them just agreeing to be tickled, what I long for is a true partner that desires to be tickled as much as I desire to tickle them. Just not as satisfying knowing someone is going along with something instead of having the same passion for it that you do, if you understand what I mean?."

Maggie smirks saying "Hmmm now that does sound wonderful to have a true partner in exploring my need for ticklish torments, though I guess as long as they agree to it I am not overly worried about the reason they have for doing so. While hard to know for sure without having him experience more time with tickling addicts like us, though given his initial reactions would say it is likely he might be the lee you have been searching for ;) ." Maggie thinks to herself, if everything goes as I hope between the two of them once Amie has her claws well into the boy she doubts she would have much trouble convincing them both to make her joining for tickling and or other activities a regular occurrence."

Amie smiles wide as can be as she says "If you want some help setting up that renfaire stocks in the backyard sometime soon, I think it could make a fun centerpiece for a welcome to the neighborhood party?"

I smirk and softly say "Oh that sounds to be a great idea for a bonding activity, especially if you happen to be ticklish Amie?"

Her eyes open slightly wider for a brief instant before she responds in a slightly longing tone "I wish I was ticklish since I would love for my guy to be able to enjoy tickling me as well, but unfortunately not ticklish one bit."

With a pouty face that quickly morphs Maggie smirks saying "Awe, that is such a shame to hear... though we can definitely plan on setting it up tomorrow since even if my little nephew would be too tired or nervous to go into them I would be more than happy to get played with ;) ."

Amie softly bites her lip at Maggie saying the word nephew "I know he said you were just a friend of his late parents so I know you aren't actually relatives, is it wrong that because of this I found it so fucking hot when he was begging calling you "Auntie" ?"

Wickedly grinning Maggie says in a evil purr "No not at all, in fact he might have liked it too... since when I removed his boxers at least a certain part of him was proudly showing signs of enjoyment hehe." Hearing the faint sound of a bed creaking I say "Hmm looks like the little one is awake, I think you will love what I have in mind next..."

Slowly my eyes open and I look around though it seems both Maggie and Amie are no longer near by. With some gently wiggling I turn around enough to see not only am I still helplessly trapped in the hog tie bondage but also completely naked too. Blushes as my current nudity was a part of Maggie's plan she didn't inform me of. Granted I am sure both of them are somewhere nearby that I could call for some help, though with the looks both of them have given me I highly doubt they would be in a rush to let me out of these things.

With a bit of shifting and squirming I confirm that getting free of this bondage without assistance from either Maggie or Amie is not possible. Though not really too worried as even with discovering a new side to Aunt Maggie I still very much trust her completely, so I just relax and lay there in silence processing everything that has happened. After a short while a sudden sound of foot steps climbing the stairs up to my bedroom startles me and I twitch a bit.

From the hallway I hear Maggie say "Oh Matty...you have a friend that came over to play!!!" I shiver as besides the words she used her tone was very high pitched in the way you would talk to a baby or small kid which triggered memories of her sounding like that years ago when she used to babysit me.

Blushes bright red as the door slowly opens and I hear Maggie gasp and reach back in a halting motion and in the textbook definition of overacting she says "Oh my goodness...Amie stop Matt is very indisposed..."

Grinning mischievously she enters the room alone and in the same teasing tone of voice says "Matty haven't you gotten free from our little tie up game yet?"

I stammer and gasp a bit since this was sure as hell not something Maggie had mentioned about her hook up plan "I umm I what???" I am too baffled and mortified to even think of more of a coherent response. From the hallway I hear the sound of Amie giggling in enjoyment of this, which lessens the embarrassment of it a small amount. Feeling more relax about the situation I slowly smile and return the playful banter "I guess you were right Maggie, these were too tough to get free from... suppose I wouldn't make a good escape artist hehe, though still confused why you wanted me naked for a tie up game? :) "

She snickers and says "Well, nudity is a good way to see you aren't cheating and stowing a spare key in a pocket somewhere, though don't give up too fast...maybe you can do it with a widdle bit of help from your "Auntie", at least want to give it a shot before breaking out the cuff keys hehe."

My breathing begins to quicken as I feel the weight of her body climb onto the bed next to my naked body. I stifle a giggle as she places her bare foot along my side and slowly moves it up my body until she presses and wedges it so a few toes slip into my underarm while her big toe wraps around the outside for grip. The mix of ticklish and sensual sensations of her soft foot gliding into place has my entire body tingling. Her fingers wrap around the outside of my soles while her thumbs are dead center of my heels, she creates a gently pressure of pulling at the hogtie bondage. The resulting wiggling of her toes in my underarm and thumb nails dragging along the entire length of my sole has me steadily giggling non stop, though as expected the efforts didn't free me from my binds.

She softly laughs as she says "Well now that just didn't work one bit, my boy is still very stuck... Maybe I need a bit stronger position and grip ;) ." The mischievous grin she has clearly shows she is having a blast with these attempts to free me as she isn't hiding the fact that her groping and tickling me is the real goal. To that end after having her hand take a slow caress of my bare ass she slips it between my thighs and grabs a nice hand full for several tickling squeezes, which caused me the let out rather loud cackling laughter and my body arches up as much as the binds allow me to.

Unfortunately in doing so Maggie's hand slips down a bit further than she planned and her finger tips are lightly scratching at the back side of my defenseless balls. I let out a yelping howl of a laugh quickly trying to clamp my thighs together to halt the wiggling fingers but at the moment my body is covered in sweat allowing her to relatively easily continue attacking that spot.

From out in the hall I hear Amie burst out laughing as she asks "Oh dear, what on earth spot did you find?"

Maggie doesn't answer for over a minute as she wants to savor this torturous tickle spot, though wanting to be neighborly and not wear him out too fast so Amie wouldn't be able to have her fun as well, she reluctantly stops tickling. His body slumps a bit as he catches his breath while he can. With his head turned facing the door he sees Amie's head peak into the room and look over his current state.

Maggie grins wide and says "Oh you might as well come on in little Amie I am sure this isn't the first or last time you will see a naked guy ;) . But in regards to the question about what spot it was, will leave that be a surprise for you to try to discover hehe. I guess he has been in these cuffs long enough, will just break down and unlock the padlocks..."

As Maggie reaches a key toward the locks Amie was about to make a serious protest to it, but before she could say anything Maggie said "Oh dear, silly me....I think I have the wrong keys....the one for these locks must still be packed up in my boxes. Amie would you mind much keeping him company while his forgetful Auntie tries to locate the keys."

Maggie leaves the room with a wicked and sensual smile as Amie says playfully "No problem, I would be delighted to do that..."

Amie feels butterflies in her stomach as she circles his naked body looking over it lustfully, her urge to get her hands on him has been building every since the first day she saw him first being tickled. Now that the time has come she knows she should resist her darker impulses to tickle torture him into oblivion, or at least not right away...

Before too much times has passed she wants to check the results of Maggie's efforts on him, so she gently pushes at his shoulders and ankles tipping him to the side a bit. It reveals that he currently has a throbbing and large erection indicating that tickling is very likely a massive turn on for him like it is for herself. This is at least a good sign that she should have an easier time fostering a natural desire on his part to indulge in her nearly insatiable need for tickling torments.

Sitting on the bed I reach over toward him which causes him to flinch and squirm a bit as he expected an avalanche of tickling attacks though instead I surprise him and tenderly caress my hand along his side though not trying to tickle yet. Even without trying to the sudden contact on his skin has him softly giggling a tiny bit, though soon my affectionate touches have him relaxing. In a soothing tone I say "So, how are you liking the revelation that your Auntie and me are tickling fiends?"

He pauses and thinks for a short while before he says with a crackling in his voice "....Ummm yeah not something that I expected to happen on my visit here, and it is so much more intense than I thought it would be. Had always thought of tickling as just being more of a kids activity."

I smirk as I reassuringly glide my hand over his back wanting him to be calm and receptive for this discussion. With a playful snicker I say "Oh yeah no doubt that is when it is most prevalent, but there are those that continue to enjoy tickling and come to discover it has a potential for eroticism ;) and from what I saw below your waist you definitely seem to be one of those people." At that comment he instantly turns bright red and he fidgets a bit as he is aware that I am easily able to see the evidence of his arousal. Though I am encouraged that he hasn't tried to beg not to be tickled anymore which reinforces the idea he could be a ticklee at heart.

I bit my lips and can't resist my urge to tickle any longer even though still want to have him able to focus so angle my fingers so my nails gentle graze along his sides while caressing him. It is done light enough that he just starts to squirm mildly and every once in a while when the ticklish sensations have built up enough he lets out a soft giggle. With a warm smile I look into his eyes saying "Must admit that seeing you being tickled by Maggie calms my normal worry of what someone would think about when they find out how much I like tickling, even if having to wait out in the hallway not able to see it was torturous."

He lets out a snorting laugh that wasn't cause by my nails saying "Torturous for you?" The smile he had on his face almost screamed that the ticklish sensations he had to endure were much more torturous for him.

Playfully laughs "Ok ok maybe we were both being tortured differently :p , not important which it was worse for. Before the fun really begins I want you to know that when it comes to tickling it can seem like I am evil or sadistic but that is only because... I am *giggles softly* or at least enjoy being that way in the right circumstances." Immediately the way his body instinctively reacted to pull a bit more at the binds and slight nervous look on his face left me tingling between my legs.

After a short pause of watching him absorb what was said he hesitantly asked "Right circumstances...?"

Letting out a sensual purr as I explain "Well would say a lot of it depends on my mood if I feel like unleashing my inner tickle monster, but there are factors that make it more likely to happen. First would be how helpless the person is to stop the tickles, like for example if the person is in lets say some type of bondage. The next factor is the amount of clothing the ticklee is wearing since the more bare skin of ticklish spots there is the more likely I am to give into to my urges to cause ticklish torments." Smirks and lets out a soft breath as with continuing to describe the exact position he is in, the more he fidgeted and softly pulls at the binds confining him. While my nails lazily trace his skin the palm of my hands continues to maintain contact on his sides as well, which feel his skin getting goosebumps at the realization of how utterly helpless and vulnerably position he is in.

The reactions he is having to the discussion of tickling has my entire body revving in lustful overdrive as the muscles quivering and slightly increase in his breathing has me wanting to unleash a barrage of flickering nails and poking fingers but somehow resists these thoughts and maintains a fragile calm as my hand continues to glide over his bare skin and only gently teasingly tickling.

With a long exhale I say "Finally what makes me tickling torturing someone to the limits of their sanity almost a grantee would be the agreement before hand of having a safe-word. Knowing they have something to let me know they truly can't take any more tickling allows me to happily ignore silly statements such as "No, Stop, or Please God no more tickles" , for some reason some variation of those seems never ending when I tickle someone more than playful light pokes or tickles."

The very loud gulping sound he made sent tingles throughout my entire body. Snickering I lustfully purr saying "So, little Matty will leave it up to you on how intense you want things to get, if you wish I would do my best to only do lighter tickles without a safe-word which wouldn't be any worse than what you have gotten from Maggie so far. Though if you feel adventurous and want to see how much you could really take, would love to do the safe-word option. Doubt you would be brave/foolish enough to request the third option unleashing my inner tickle monster without having a safe-word since I have never had anyone willing to do that a second time once they try it, everyone has always insisted on the safe-word going forward."

While I wait for him to answer I smile mischievously and wiggle my fingers in the air menacingly at him. He is really starting to fidget a lot while a slight blush appears in his cheeks. My gaze is locked like a laser on his facial expressions since I can see him pondering for what seems like forever. Eventually I see his mouth start to open while he tried to form words, nothing came out. I place my hand on his back in a reassuring manner saying "What was that sweetie?"

It takes several moments though he does say meekly "I....I.... can't decide...would you want to just pick which of the three options we do?"

I raise an eyebrow to this response as it was not what I was expecting so continued to read the way his body was reacting as a way to decide how I should proceed. Granted I had kind of hoped that he would pick an option even if he was nervous or timid in the choice. Though as I pondered it I realized that this was a very good sign as I had made sure to have the tickling sound intense and a bit dire so he would have an idea of what he was in for yet he put his fate in my hand rather than picking an option.

A mischievous and seductive grin spreads on my face as I look him over while I debate what I want to pick. While all three have pros and cons really only torn between the second and third as finalists. My cruel side wants to just blurt out "option 3 it is!!!" and let this poor boy see what he got him self into. Yet as the inner struggle goes back and forth I land on going with option 2, since it has the potential for more fun because I don't have to worry if I am pushing to far for the most part... since if he is laughing too hard to form words that isn't exactly my fault ;) .

Leaning next to his ear I softly purr as I say "Lets go with the middle ground and pick option 2, just remember if it does get too intense for you say the word "Red" and I will stop tickling. No other begging or pleading will work since I will ignore it, do you understand?"

With a nervous smile he stammers a bit saying "R R Redd for stop...yes I understand Amie."

I grin wide as now that he is fully primed for what I intend to do, the fun can truly begin. I shift my position so I am laying next to him with the back of my hands resting on the bed. He contorts his body so he can try to watch what my fingers are doing. Forming the fingers in the shape of a claw I wiggling them moderately fast as they inch closer to his ribs/tummy. I can't help but snicker at the way he reacts trying to lift his side up to temporarily evade my nails. While he has more ability to move than if he was strapped to an X-frame this hog tie Maggie has him in makes protecting any tickle spot I desire to exploit nearly impossible. Beside from the coy smile he has on his face I doubt he really wants to really escape anyways.

After several moments of teasing him letting the nails wiggle near his skin without making contact with him struggling to keep his side lifted up I eventually begin to flutter nails rapidly and in random patterns up and down his tummy and sides. The howling laughter he erupts into as he spasms and quivers against his binds momentarily startles me. While I have watched and listened intently while he was tickled by Maggie so I knew he was highly ticklish, nothing replaces hands on experience to gauge exactly how bad it is for him... and dear lord was he ever ticklish.

While I had intended to lower the intensity a bit after a short frenzied tickle attack they way he was laughing and struggling affected me more than I thought it would, so I just had to see what this boy could endure. In the back of my mind I tried to remind myself to be very aware of if he would say the word "Red" , since otherwise could damn near tickle him to death. The more I increased the fervor with which I tormented his ticklish spots the more he howled and pulled at his binds in a futile attempt to protect whatever spot I was currently exploiting.

Despite the amount of laughter he was currently forced to make every so often he would start to blurt out fragmented words. "HehaHHEHahHhahAHA GHHAHAAA HHE ahaHHEHAHHAHAHA PLLLLEEEHHEHEHAAASSEE HHEH AHHHEAHH AHHEHEAHA NOOO HHE AHHEHHEHAHE EKKKHEHEEKEEEE AMIE!!!! HEH AHAHHEH AHNOAHAHAAOOOO STOPP IT!!!!!"

True to my word the somewhat pitiful sounding begging and pleading didn't slow my assault one bit since I had made it very clear the only thing that would get me to stop. Though as I continued to ramp up my devastating tickling torments the more he struggled, almost to the point of convulsing. Not wanting him to end up hurting himself by falling out of the bed, I slip my leg into the space between his arms and lower back. I was putting more and more of my weight on him to help stabilize him until I was almost fully sitting on his bare ass, though even this only keep him mildly in place. Licking my lips as the way my sides pressed on his arms opened one of his underarms enough to be exploited, so I wasted little time and darted my frantically wiggling fingers deep inside.

He shrieked and cackled wildly "HEHEHEHAHAAARRRRGGGHHH NOOO AHHEHE AHEHEHHE PLEASE HHEHEHAHEH NOOOOO MORE HEHEHAHHHE HAHHAHHAH IIHEHAHETTTTTT TIIHEHHECCKLLEES HEHE HE AHHEHHEAHHHE MERHEHEHCCCYYYYY!!!????"

Reaching down I grab his face with both hands and turn it gently to softly coo "Awe baby none of those are safe words, so it must mean you want this to continue!!!" Without giving him a chance to respond my nails descend onto his so far neglected bare feet, scribbling and wiggling so fast he couldn't form words even if he wanted to. It must have been a good 5-10 minutes of this pace before I decided to show slight mercy and ease back to a more moderate teasing. Slowly drilling both my index fingers between his toes caused him to arch and pull at the hog tie that it seemed tight as a bow string.

"HE AHHEHHAHHHEHE SHHHEHEHEIIITTT HEH AHEHEH HEHAHHE NNNNHAHAHOOOOTTTT THAHEHAHHAAREEEE!!!" *loud gasping and panting* "RRRRRRREEEE......" he clamps his mouth closed before finishing the "D"
sound.

While having way too much fun to want to stop tickling him, I decide to give him a chance to compose himself incase he was going to actually say it. Staring into his eyes as I slowly tickle walk two fingers up and down his sides making him giggle softly though he had regained enough breath to talk if he wanted to. After what I view a generous break all he did was blush a bit with a slight smile, so take it as permission to resume his torture.

Needing better leverage for the next torment I planned to inflict I pushed hard at his ankles and shoulders until he tipped over landing in about the middle of the bed. Wasn't thinking about it at the time but when he did tip over and arch his body, his erection was very much on display. Before I knew it my hand started to reach down slowly longing to engage in something besides tickling. At the movement heading for his privates his body flinched and eyes widened causing a brief hesitation on my part. After a short pause of my hand he didn't make a protest so resumed going to its destination. My hand gently wrapped in a firm grip around his shaft, the red hot feeling of it made me let out a soft gasping moan. Thinking to myself, now a part of me is torn in wanting Maggie to return so he could be released and make proper use of his assets.

The momentary distraction left us both softly moaning a bit as my fingers gently caressed up and down the shaft. Even with this urge to do a different type of play eventually I withdraw my hand and crawl back up onto the bed. I ignore the mild protest he made to the activities ending and worked on positioning my body for what's to come.

Slipping both of my legs between his arms and back until I am sitting with my legs hooked under the bed slightly while still facing away from him. His wiggling bare feet do make very tempting targets but instead reach behind and unleash a barrage of tickle squeezes on his sides and tummy.

With a cackling deep belly laugh he spasms and struggles to pull away from it "FFFFUUHEEHEHAHACCKKK HJEHE AHHAAHAH STOPPPPPHAHAHAAPP HEHH EHAHHAH NOOO AHEHEHA HHA OHH GOD HEHEHAHHEHHEHHAH TOO MUCHHAHAHEHAAA!!!"

With a sensual laugh I tease "Awe but baby, again that is not a safe-word either ;) ." Could very easily tickle him until passing out as he has done before, but that isn't as fun and making him admit defeat. With skillful fingers I keep him overcome with hysterical laughter yet able to get enough air to breath and maybe say a word or two if he really needed to.

His body bucks and pulls madly against me though nether that or his random begging hinders my sadistic fingers and nails mercilessly working over his sides. During nearly a half an hour of this many more "R" sounds mix into the laughter yet he resists saying the full word, which gains my admiration for his effort. Finally with tears covering his face and sides a nice red color from endlessly scribbling nails and squeezing fingers he inhales a deep breath and screams out "REEEEEDDDDDD!!!!!!!"

I grin wide in triumph looking down at his trembling body stopping my tickling torments, shifting to affectionate caresses. We both jump a bit as there is a soft clapping and whistling sounds from Maggie. Apparently we had been so lost in our ticklish power struggle that nether of us noticed she had been back in the room for some time.

Resuming the same baby talk teasing tone from before she addresses both of us saying "I have found where your forgetful auntie placed the key. Unfortunately it has gotten very very late and would worry about little Amie heading home on her own in the dark."

In unison both me and Matt snicker at the absurdity of it, granted his was a bit weaker sounding since he wasn't near recovered. Maggie playfully tosses me the key to the hog tie cuffs. Maggie giggles saying "So unless either of you strongly object I think a sleep over is in order ;) "

Both shaking our head no, we get lost looking into each others eyes as I fumble with the key to release him from the binds. By the time Maggie had closed the door our bodies were already intertwined together as we passionately kissed. With my nearly insatiable craving for tickling very well satisfied at the moment I straddle him and firmly hold him down as there is another urge that needs attention. With a longing stare below his waist I purr as he is more than willing and capable of filling it...

Decorating Decision part 1 and 2 (F/m)
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?44564-Decorating-Decision-(F-M)
2. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?188677-Decorating-Decision-f-m-part-2

Unexpected Vacation part 1- 8(F/m)
1.http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?51268-Unexpected-Vacation-part-1-(FFF-M)
2.http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?59513-Unexpected-Vacation-part-2-(f-m)
3.http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?59758-Unexpected-Vacation-part-3-(f-m)
4. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?66005-Unexpected-Vacation-part-4-(f-m)
5. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?70113-Unexcpected-Vacation-part-5-(F-m)
6. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?161851-Unexpected-Vacation-Part-6-f-m
7. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?286247-Unexpected-Vacation-part-7-(F-m)
8. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...d-Vacation-part-8-(F-m)&p=4349067#post4349067

The joy of roommate part 1-3
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?67033-The-Joy-of-Roommates-part-1-(f-m)
2. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?127999-The-Joy-of-Roommates-part-2-(f-m)
3. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?292189-The-Joy-of-Roommates-part-3-(F-m)

The Customer is Always Right part 1 and 2(F/m)
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?69743-The-Customer-is-Always-Right-part-1-F-m
2. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?184672-The-Customer-is-Always-Right-part-2-F-m

Witches World Part 1-3 F/M
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?138877-Witches-World-Part-1-F-M
2. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?142063-Witches-World-Part-2-F-M
3. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?165549-Witches-World-Part-3-F-M

Sweet as Candy part 1 F/M
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?143250-Sweet-as-Candy-part-1-F-M

Freelancer Part 1-4 f/m
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?164851-Freelancer-part-1-F-M
2. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?165529-Freelancer-part-2-F-M
3. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?179695-Freelancer-part-3-F-M
4. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?238875-Freelancer-part-4-f-m

The Gift part 1 and 2 f/m
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?182909-The-Gift-part-1-f-m
2. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?287946-The-Gift-part-2-f-m

Unknown Realm (be careful what you wish for) part 1-3 (*/m, F/m)
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...be-careful-what-you-wish-for)-part-1-(*-m-F-m
2. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...hat-you-wish-for)-part-2-(*-m-F-m-minimal-F-f
3. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...hat-you-wish-for)-part-3-(*-m-F-m-minimal-F-f)

Mommy tickle monster part 1-3
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?282083-Mommy-Tickle-Monster-F-m-(part-1-)
2. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?286063-Mommy-Tickle-Monster-F-m-part-2
3. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?291659-Mommy-Tickle-Monster-F-m-part-3

Mommy Book Club part 1-6 F/m
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?292427-Mommy-Book-Club-part-1-F-m
2. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?292843-Mommy-Book-Club-part-2-F-m
3. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?292985-Mommy-Book-Club-part-3-F-m
4. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?296954-Mommy-Book-Club-part-4-F-m&p=4333369#post4333369
5. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?297282-Mommy-Book-Club-part-5-F-m&p=4337227#post4337227
6. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?297486-Mommy-Book-Club-part-6-F-m&p=4339810#post4339810

Bonds of Love
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?297046-Bonds-of-Love-F-m&p=4334431#post4334431

Truth or Dare 1-4
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?297095-Truth-or-Dare-parts-1-3-F-m&p=4334967#post4334967
2. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?297259-Truth-or-Dare-part-4-F-m&p=4336926#post4336926

Welcome to the Neighborhood part 1
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...Neighborhood-part-1-F-m&p=4343942#post4343942

Guardians of Hope part 1
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?298363-Guardians-of-Hope-part-1-(F-m)

Good one, Ticklish Matt! I was hoping you'd return to this scenario! Like the "chemistry" between the characters and the tone of the story.

Good one, Ticklish Matt! I was hoping you'd return to this scenario! Like the "chemistry" between the characters and the tone of the story.

Thank you for the comment/feedback, they are always appreciated. While I have a few other new stories I want to get to, figured would do another installment on this one first so it wasn't left on too much of a cliffhanger. This was definitely enjoyable writing as I am finding shifting the point of view between characters helps give them more depth, especially when written from tickler's perspective.

YES! God this was hot! I need an Amie of my own. Great work! Can't wait to read about the Renfaire stocks, as well as the two of then satisfying Amie's other urge &#55357;&#56841;

Great job!!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back