• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So What Would You Do If You Won The Billion Dollars?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
With the lottery tonight at 1 billion, the question is, what would you do if you won all that money?

Maybe .. I think small. but..

I already ,live in NYC.. I really don't want to live anywhere else. Everyone, and Everything, I love is right here.

I would stay in the same town i'm in. I would move out of my apartment, into maybe., a 2 or at most..3 bedroom in this other building I really like in my town that is a co-op/condo. . What more does one person need, unless I get married/have a live in girlfriend/partner?

I'm not the type to want to live in a huge penthouse on.. Park or Fifth Avenue. No reason to.

I would donate a lot of time and money to charity. Not so that I could have a .. building named after me.. Just to help others in need.

I would take a few trips. To places like Las Vegas, London, maybe a few islands, etc.

That would probably be about it.

As for.. work.

I might have a paying part time job, and donate the money, and do charity work otherwise.

That would probably be about it, on my list.

Others?

I'd probably have a heart attack.

Buy a tropical island.

Live on the island.

True.

I mean, I'd have to tell.. my father,, my lawyer, etc. For financial reasons, etc.

I'd give plenty of money to my father, other family members, and close friends.

Other than that, keep it quiet. I would not appear on TV or want my name published or anything, etc.

Last edited:
It kind of depends on how much I'd actually get from it after what the state and federal governments take from me due to winning it.

There are A LOT of desperate people here in Broome County NY that I'd like to help out.

If we got to keep over a hundred million I think my GF and I would keep a million for ourselves, give five hundred thousand to each of our family members and close friends, and go around Broome County giving out envelops filled with one hundred thousand dollars in cash.

Nobody won the jackpot last night.

I just saw it is now at 1. 6 billion.

It will be interesting to see who wins it.

Probably an "Office pool" LOL

Pay off all my mom's debts.

Buy her the house she wants.

Gain full custody.

Hire bodyguards.

Move to the country.

Hire smart people to invest a pile so I continue earning.

Buy Spawn everything he wants while still making him do chores cus I am not raising a spoiled kid.

Locate a unicorn.

I'd pay for so many crowd funding campaigns, open many animal shelters and wildlife rehabilitation, and I'd probably get involved in politics.

For most people, the first instinct is to quit their job right away. As hard as it may be to believe, I wouldn't quit. At least not right away. I'd work for at least a couple more months to a year. Now if it was a job that I absolutely despised, then I'd probably quit quicker. But I wouldn't do it immediately.

My home life would improve drastically. I'd probably get myself a brand new truck, and also give myself an ultimate mancave that would have a brand new big screen TV, all of my gaming systems and my computer, a pool table, a foosball table, a small kitchen area, and a bar.

And I'll admit this, I'd be ordering a shitload of custom fetish videos :)

One thing I wouldn't do, outside of immediate family (Parents/Grandparents, Siblings), IS TELL A DAMN SOUL THAT I WON.

There are A LOT of desperate people here in Broome County NY that I'd like to help out.

If we got to keep over a hundred million I think my GF and I would keep a million for ourselves, give five hundred thousand to each of our family members and close friends, and go around Broome County giving out envelops filled with one hundred thousand dollars in cash.

Not trying to be awkward here - I mean, it's your hypothetical $1 billion to spend as you please, obviously :p - but surely there are more effective ways of helping the "desperate" people of Broome County...? Just because the money comes from a lottery doesn't mean you have to turn your altruistic instincts into one. lol

Not trying to be awkward here - I mean, it's your hypothetical $1 billion to spend as you please, obviously :p - but surely there are more effective ways of helping the "desperate" people of Broome County...? Just because the money comes from a lottery doesn't mean you have to turn your altruistic instincts into one. lol

tbh, if I was "desperate" and someone was handing out wads of cash, I'd be liable to get a lil violent tryna make sure I get some.

tbh, if I was "desperate" and someone was handing out wads of cash, I'd be liable to get a lil violent tryna make sure I get some.

Oh I'm nervous now. They're gonna tear him to pieces. lol

@ILuvDebonairDamsels
Have you bought a ticket? If so, burn it!

Kidding, obviously. :)

It's all about to get a little wilder....

Find an accountant. Fix my credit. Get a car. Get my own place. Make investments. Become a philanthropist.

If I thought about it, I could probably make a huge list of the small things I would do. However, I think the big things I would do, would be to try and create a self-sufficient commune. A place to give people a second chance, where they could live and work together. Free education centers for people. Free healthcare.

Well I did not win.

I had.. one number lol.

I did see that "one ticket" won in South Carolina. So it definitely is not anyone I know.

All I can say is. congratulations to that person/those people, as we know it could be an office pool, etc.

Mitch -
I too had one number. Not enough. We'll have to watch tomorrow's Power Ball now; not as big, but I won't throw the ticket away. Yet.

No winners to the Powerball last night.

I forgot to buy a ticket.

I will today/tomorrow.

A mere.. 750 mil for that.

I think I could survive on that for a while lol.

Oh, and they also said last night on the news that whoever won the Mega Millions can remain anonymous.

That would seem like a good idea.

If it ever happened to me, which it probably never will, I would definitely remain anonymous.

To the winner (or winners) congratulations and stay safe.

As for buying a ticket Vanilla, I'd personally rather invest the money.

My father and mother played the Lotto for 40+ years and have yet to win a single cent.

You surely would find a lot of new "friends".

If that's the price I'd have to pay to help desperate people in my area then so be it.

It's a moot point anyways. Someone in South Carolina already won it all.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back