• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favourite amateur/real girl next door ticklee?

Iggy

1st Level Red Feather
Hello all

I think it's safe to day that a majority of ticklees in the video clips we like are professional fetish models, but occasionally there were/are(?) companies that used amateur models. I'm thinking of sites like French Tickling and TickleTown (I had a lot of clips from both companies until the drive I had them on broke...*sigh*).
So my question would be who were your favourite non-pro ticklees that have been out there?

Experiment in T0rture from Tickle Abuse is the best IMHO

Tommy said he got her off of Craigslist and she agreed that she can't safeword but if you watch the clip she safewords numerous times and you can tell by the cut scenes. Honestly, I don't blame her. She got the crap tickled out of her.

I would personally pay out of pocket to see all the edits and cuts scenes with this Monica girl. Just the whole idea is intriguing. And knowing Tommy back in the day, he really did get this girl off of craigslist. lol

Screen Shot 2018-10-21 at 3.41.08 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-21 at 3.40.35 AM.png

Last edited:
Hello all

I think it's safe to day that a majority of ticklees in the video clips we like are professional fetish models, but occasionally there were/are(?) companies that used amateur models.

To each his/her own. While fetish models can be fun, I usually prefer doing shoots with amateurs who have never done any adult/fetish work before. Even better if they have no modeling experience at all. They're somehwat more difficult to find, though.

Most of my models are amateurs with zero experience that I found of Craigslist or by friends of friends. Like Savannah, Tori, Parker etc.

I do hire the pros on occasion as well whom I've come to consider friends as well.
Either type of model has its pros and cons. But it is rather fun to find out ticklish spots on a brand new model who's never done this before.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I LOVE Savannah...Where has that ANGEL Been???????

Anything renfaire to be quite honest. If you're really looking for real reactions from amateurs getting unexpectedly tickled, renfaire clips are the best.

To each his/her own. While fetish models can be fun, I usually prefer doing shoots with amateurs who have never done any adult/fetish work before. Even better if they have no modeling experience at all. They're somehwat more difficult to find, though.
I have to say that I really enjoyed your work too! It was really fun to hear the amateur girls react for the first time, and listening to their banter in Quebecois French was pretty sweet.

Some pretty cool answers, people. I really appreciate hearing from the producers themselves. Hope to hear more opinions.
One reason I like watching the amateurs (and that includes the Renfaire series) is watching the surprised reaction as well as the banter from the models. I think that's where amateurs show a special something over pros who have been tickled before.
As has been said before, there are pros and cons to both.

I loved working with all the professional tickle models as well as the amateurs that I worked with, exclusively, when I first started producing. Among the amateurs, Tina, Nora and the roommates, Haley & Ivy stood out. None had any modeling experience and all were genuinely ticklish. They were fun!

Rain & Allie from TickleTown

Tori & Savannah from SimplyTickling

JaeJae from TickleAbuse

Peaches from AllArtFetish/TMJ Productions

To my mind, there are two studios who are head and shoulders above everyone else when it comes to real girl-next-door tickling.

SoTicklish & The Last Laugh.

They're the best, in my opinion! :)

If he actually got her off craigslist then shes one of the best GND ticklees of all time. Im numb to a lot of videos now but that one instantly turns me on. Gorgeous wrinkly soles

Id also add Rikki & Chloe from tickle abuse. Hot, seemingly nervous girls next door who got the bejesus tickled out of their soles

Id also add Rikki & Chloe from tickle abuse. Hot, seemingly nervous girls next door who got the bejesus tickled out of their soles

Chloe! Yes, I loved her reactions! "That's crazy!"

Audrey Dupree, from RealTickling. She reminded me of Kristin Kreuk, who was my biggest crush at the time Audrey was doing videos. I still enjoy watching her get the giggle treatment.

Rachel, Samantha, Suzanne, Penelope and the older lady from The Evil Ticklers way back when. Amateur ticklees, amazing reactions.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Chesh from Tickle Town is a favorite. Very nerdy-chic, and had a great attitude towards the whole thing. Another one that was an amateur one-shot was in a Tickler in Black video from maybe 2005. Cant remember her name, but she partnered with Tracy Chao. Crazy reaction to being tied and tickled

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back