• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3 more wrapped, stocked and foot tickled ladies m/f feet

This is some quality stuff, I'm surprised you don't have a clips4sale store.

Shame that the videos you uploaded to youtube were removed for nudity, you know some ladies with some quality tits ;) Love the combination of feet in stocks and bare breasts. Have you thought of sharing the videos on mega.nz or sendspace.com?

This is some quality stuff, I'm surprised you don't have a clips4sale store.

Shame that the videos you uploaded to youtube were removed for nudity, you know some ladies with some quality tits ;) Love the combination of feet in stocks and bare breasts. Have you thought of sharing the videos on mega.nz or sendspace.com?

Thank you for such compliments :D

Unfortunately I didn’t realise any had been removed. I’ll have to double check and see if I can find a more suitable place for them.

Amazing pics, are the stocks fastened to the bed?

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments. Glad you’re all enjoying my pics :D

Amazing bondage. I guess these victims weren't able to move just an inch. Looks perfect. :)

Last edited:
Great pictures as ever, Andy! Some accompanying video clips would be absolutely awesome! :D

Mind tellin us a lil more about who these ladies are or how you met them?

Mind tellin us a lil more about who these ladies are or how you met them?

The lady on the left is a friend I’ve known for years and recently became curious, so she asked to play.
The lady in the middle messaged me on fetlife and wanted to experience my style of play as she thought she was into tickling but never had the opportunity to experience it.
The lady on the right I met at a fetlife event for all kinks and we meet up to play. She knew my kinks and wanted to experience them.
Most of the time it’s friends or curious women who message me :)

any videos Ateam? (referring to the 3 ladies)

As I said in post 16, I need to edit the footage I have before I even consider posting anything. Plus with these videos they will more than likely be for sale rather than just given away.

Great stuff! Would love to see more, just like these. Thanks alot for sharing.

Thanks for the "Wrap up collage" :)

I like this style very much.

Hope the victim enjoyed it aswell ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back