• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickled Hostage F/M, adult, nonconsensual, hardcore

Demon

Hi, another story, more hard core than I usually do. As always, I appreciate any and all feedback.

The Tickled Hostage

Kent lounged in front of the roaring fire in his red long johns and big fuzzy slippers. He couldn’t think of any better way to celebrate his graduation then being all alone for 2 whole weeks, snowbound in the wilds of Montana in his uncle’s hunting lodge. Drink a lot of beer, do some cross country skiing, plan his next move in life. Absolutely no one would be bothering him, only his uncle knew he was here and he was away for the season in Europe. And snowbound he was, there was a couple of feet of snow covering the roads, he wouldn’t be plowed out for days, maybe a week, not that it mattered to him, he had everything he needed.
Yes, Kent was content for now, even happy in his solitude, so imagine his surprise when he heard a snow mobile pulling up to his cabin…..
“What the hell?!” Kent jumped up and tried to see the snow mobile out of the little window. Someone from a road crew? A ranger checking on him? Couldn’t be a neighbor, the nearest cabin to him was 15 miles away. He caught a glimpse of the snowmobile outside but nobody on it, so he wasn’t really surprised when he heard a knock at the front door. He didn’t bother to grab his robe, whoever it was had to be freezing out there. He pulled open the door and was greeted by 2 people, full bundled up, standing in front of him. Two big people. He started to invite them in when the shorter, bulkier figure hit him with a solid straight arm and knocked him backwards on his ass.
“Hey!” Kent shouted, trying to get back to his feet, more surprised than anything. The gun one of the figures suddenly waved in his face made hi freeze.
“Take it easy junior, don’t move,” said a gruff female voice. Kent watched as the two took off their winter clothing, they were women! The one who hit him was thick and buxom, she had to have at least a 50 pounds on him. But the other one was a true amazon! Taller than his 6’ frame, with dark hair and sculpted muscles. He just looked at him like he was a minor annoyance.
“That’s it Junior, take it nice and easy and we’ll all get along fine…” said the tough looking shorter woman. “Hey Lana! This guy’s just a kid in his pajamas!”
“I’m 21…” said Kent defiantly.
“Well, if you want to live to be 22, you’ll do what Stella says.” Said Lana.
Stella made him sit on a kitchen chair. They grilled him about the situation. Kent was too afraid to lie to them, he told him about being alone, about no one knowing he was here, no one would check on him for a while. Both women seemed to breathe a sigh of relief. While the tall Lana checked the kitchen for food, Stella stood by the fire, confident they would have no trouble from Kent.
Kent, though, was panicking, he didn’t know what to do. Play it safe and do what they said or try to make a break for it. But a break where, it was freezing cold outside and the ground was thick with snow. Maybe he could make it to their snow mobile and if they left the keys in it…….
Without thinking Kent leaped up from his chair and dashed for the front door! He even managed to get it open before Stella grabbed him by the hair from behind and yanked him back. She kicked the door shut and screamed at him.
“That was stupid junior! You try that again and it will be the last thing you ever do!”
“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I won’t! I won’t! Just don’t shoot me!” Kent threw his arms up scared he would still be shot.
Lana and Stella stood in front of him as he sat on the floor, whispering to each other.
“Ha ha ha,” laughed Stella, “That’s a good idea Lana! I can use a little entertainment!” She yanked Kent to his feet while Lana pulled up 2 chairs in front of him and both the older women sat down staring at him.
“Now strip junior, lose the long johns….” Said Stella in a lecherous voice.
“W-what….” Muttered Kent, instinctively pulling his thermal underwear tighter on him. The idea of standing naked in front of two women in their late thirties, completely naked, especially these two women, not only scared him but made him uneasy in a way he couldn’t even describe. “No, please, I’ll be good! You don’t have to do this.” He pleaded.
Stella stood up, irate, “Do it now kid! Don’t make me say it again! We’re going to keep you naked the whole time we’re here, that way you won’t be trying to run outside again! And besides,” Stella chuckled, “I haven’t seen a man’s chubby in years! Now, lose the long johns!”
Whimpering, Kent did as he was told, slowly, hoping for anything to make this stop but there was nothing he could do, so he reluctantly slipped out of his long johns and stood, eyes looking at the floor, naked in front of the women. Kent wasn’t a weightlifter but he kept himself in good shape with skiing, running and swimming. He had a long and lanky body without an ounce of fat. He didn’t have much hair at all….
“Hubba hubba kid, nice schlong! But I’ve seen 8 year olds with more hair than you have down there!” Stella said as she stood in front of him. She laughed as Kent slightly recoiled as she caressed his cock with her fingers. “What gives boy, you shave your cock and balls or something…..”
Blushing bright red, his dignity shattered, Kent could only answer her, “My-my last girlfriend, she talked me into shaving myself….down there……and…and….I liked it, so I’ve been keeping it like this.”
“Ha ha, good, kid, nice. Well, I like it too!” and Stella gave it a couple of gentle tugs, pleased to feel it respond. “Now go sit over there while Lana and I decide what to do with you..”
Kent sat on the floor, paralyzed with fear. These women had to be criminals or convicts, they were too tough, too brutal, he never even imagined women like this existed! He still was afraid for his life but a darker fear was starting to take hold, a fear of things he couldn’t imagine or didn’t want to. Through lowered eyes he watched the women whispering to each other, occasionally glancing over at him and laughing. He already didn’t like when they whispered to each other.
Now Lana stood over him, just watching him, as Stella rummaged in the back room, looking for something……Her yelling “Found some!” sent a chill down his spine. Then he heard her pushing everything off the long, heavy dining room table.
“Ok Kid, stand up and sit on the dining room table……” said Lana. Kent turned around and saw Stella cutting long lengths of thick rope.
Kent hesitated, “What…..what’s the rope for…..”
Lana smacked him hard in the ass, Kent yelped at the stinging pain, “No questions, do what you’re told! Sit up on the table!”
Kent did as he was told, sitting in the middle of the big table. The varnished surface felt cool on his naked ass. Stella grabbed his wrists in one strong hand. She stared intensely at him, daring him to question her, daring him to say one word as she expertly tied his wrists together.
Gently, Stella lowered him onto his back, pulled his arms over his head, pulled the rope under the table and tying it securely to the underside of the table. Kent whimpered, bit his lip to keep himself from saying anything. He closed his eyes and then felt both women grab an ankle and tie a rope around it. Next they spread his legs wide and tied his ankles down tightly. They knew what they were doing, he was tied up tightly, barely able to wiggle, and he knew, there was no chance of escaping.
The tension of the situation was too much for Kent, laying there, naked and helpless, he couldn’t contain his panic any longer. He began to blubber and cry and beg, “Please don’t hurt me! I’ll be good! I’m so afraid!!”
Lana stood on the side of the table, she started to lightly caress his hairless chest, drawing little circles around his nipples, listening to him calm down slightly and make little cooing sounds. “There there junior, me and Stella wouldn’t dream of hurting you! It would be a sin to inflict pain on your young, beautiful body…”
Kent was taking deep breaths, calming down a little…..”it-it would be? So you won’t hurt me? Oh thank you! Thank you!”
“But you have to understand, you’ve been a naughty boy! You have to be punished. It’s our duty to teach you a lesson. Now how could we REALLY punish you, without hurting you……”
Kent’s blood went cold, he thought, desperately hoped, they wouldn’t do anything to him, but now he was more afraid than ever, Oh my God! What were they going to do to him?
“I know!” said Lana, with a sinister smile on her face, “Tell me little boy, are you…..ticklish?”
Kent jerked his head up, “Oh no! you wouldn’t! you couldn’t! That’s real torture! “ He started to struggle feebly, and whining.
“Stella?” Lana looked down to the foot of the table to see Stella standing there, licking her lips lasciviously, her fingers wiggling in the air inches from his helpless soles.
“Not my feet! Please! I beg you! I couldn’t take it!” Kent begged piteously, his feet twitching involuntarily.

Lana stared down at his panicked face, met his eyes with an imperious gaze,
“Tickle his feet!”
With an erotic thrill, Stella attacked the soles of his feet with her wiggling fingers! She gasped with delight as she felt how soft and tender his soles were! Stella had strong and nimble fingers with short but sharp nails. She wriggled her fingertips up and down his feet with rabid attention!
“AAAHAHAAAAA!!!!NONONONO!!!HEEHEEEHEEEHEEE!!!!!” Kent shivered and squirmed even though he was tightly restrained. He exploded with laughter, he couldn’t resist the tickle torture even for a second!
“Aaawww, poor little boy, such ticklish feet! You’re going to be a mess when Stella and I are done tickling you!” Lana said reproachfully.
As Stella mercilessly tickled his feet, she couldn’t remember the last time she was this turned on! She concentrated on spidering her fingers over his sensitive arches, then using just her finger tips to delicately tickle the balls of his feet….
“AAAAAA!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!! I HAHAHAHAAA!!! CAN’T HEEEHEHEHEEEEE!!! STAND HEHEHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! IT!!!!” Kent was shaking uncontrollably, tears in his eyes from laughing so hard. His nude body was already blushing a rosy red.
“Oh look Stella, his little cock is getting hard! He must like being tickled, don’t you little boy! Tickle tickle tickle!” And as Kent went stark raving mad from having his sensitive feet tickle tortured, his cock was throbbing and bouncing, engourged.
“hahahaHAHAHHAAAAAA!!! I CAN’T HELP IT!!!!! HAHHAHAAAAA!!!! OHGOD!!!! Stop!!!!!!HEHEHEHEEEEEE!!OH!OH!OH! HEHEHEHEAAAAAA!!”
Kent had lost control of his body, these perverted women were totally in control.
With sadistic glee, Stella curled her fingers and began softly tickling under Kent’s toes! Kent’s crazed laughter kicked into high gear!
“OHOHOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!NOT THERE!!!! HAHAHHAAAAAA!!!!! MERCY!!MERCY!!!!!” The unbearable tickle torture of his feet was driving Kent into a tickled frenzy!
For over an hour, they tickled poor Kent like this, showing him no mercy……When they finally stopped, Kent lay on the table, still bound, mumbling, “nonono……ooo oooo ooo oooo…..” his toes still twitching. With a raging hard on but with his hands tied, there was nothing he could do about it. He soon fell asleep, still bound and exhausted. Stella and Lana didn’t even have to whisper as they made plans for the next day’s torture.
Kent woke up the next morning feeling very strange, even before he realized where he was, Stella was cutting him loose from the table. “Get up boy, we’re going to have a party today!”
Still naked, they led him out to the kitchen and fed him. He noticed they had found his beer and pulled an ice cold case out and set it on the kitchen counter. Lana told him he had 20 minutes to use the bathroom, get a shower and come back out, naked of course, for the party. Nervously, Kent did as he was told, he had scrubbed himself clean, and came back out to the kitchen. The women didn’t even have to flash the gun at him by now, he didn’t resist them.
Lana and Stella were each drinking a beer, “Sit down boy, and have a beer with us….”
Hesitantly, did as he was told and took a beer, he sipped it nervously.
The women were unusually nice to him, as they sipped beers with him, they asked him about college and “ooo’ed” and “aaah’ed” as he told him about graduating with honors. It was then Stella, who looked like she could drink an ocean of beer without getting drunk, challenged him to a chugging contest.
“Come on kid, show us you’re really a man not a little boy wet behind the ears….” Stella said as she cracked open 2 more beers.
Kent was already tipsy, but he chugged 3 beers with Stella and lost each time.
“Too bad kid, but you hung tough, not many people can out chug me….. Tell me, in college did you guys ever do any trick drinking, you know, like head stand chugging, or using the tube?”
Feeling more relaxed because he was drinking with his captors, Kent said, “Oh sure, I was good at it too!”
“Good,” said Lana, looking sidelong at Stella. “We have a new one we want you to try. “ The women led him back into the living room, in front of the fireplace. The furniture had been pushed to the sides and there was a length of rope hanging from the ceiling. He also noticed a sawed off broom handle with ropes on the ends. He was just drunk enough to actually fall for their explanation.
“Now put your hands over your head.” As he did so, Lana tied them together and pulled the rope taut over his head. “It takes a lot of skill to chug a beer this way!” Lana then forced his legs apart and using the broom handle as a spreader bar, tied it to his ankles. He stood there, naked, arms tied over his head, legs spread wide and held apart, not realizing what was going to happen next.
Lana grab another beer and stood in front of him, “Drink this without spilling it because it will feel really cold if it runs down your naked body!” Lana slowly tipped the beer into his mouth and he slurped it down, only a little running down his chin and down his chest.
“Yow! Ha ha, that is cold. But this wasn’t all that hard…..” As Kent said this Stella had thrown a thick, double folded quilt right in front of him, then pulled a big cushioned chair across from him, on the other side of the folded quilt.
Stella pulled off her pants, then pulled off her big panties, sat on the chair and spread her legs. With a dreamy look on her face she said “I can’t thank you enough Lana, I owe you for this one…..”
“Wait…..What’s going on?” Kent was confused. He didn’t want to see Stella’s private parts but he didn’t want to say anything to upset her.
Lana stood behind him, reached around and started teasing his nipples. She loved the way Kent giggled and squirmed. “Didn’t you notice how turned on you made Stella yesterday when we tickled you? You’re such a little tease! So now we’re going to give her a private show of you being tickled again, after all, it’s what you deserve.”
Kent tried to desperately turn around and see Lana, “Oh God No! That’s sheer torture! You know what that does to me!”
“Poor boy, it’s not what it does to you that counts, it’s what it does for Stella! Tickle tickle tickle!” And Lana began to dig her long fingers into Kent’s taut and helpless armpits…..
“AARGGHAHAHAAAA!!!!! HAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!” Kent’s head shook from side to side. The way he was tied, the way his legs where spread, he could do little more than wiggle. Lana brutally tickled his under arms, poking them, prodding them, tickling in maddening circles all around them. She didn’t let up.
Kent kind of bounced up and down while he howled with laughter, “AAAHAA!!
HOOOOO!!!HOOO!!!! NOT THERE!! HEHEHEHEEEEEEE!!! OH GOD!!!! HAHAHA!!!
NOT THERE!!!! HAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!”
Big Stella sat with her legs spread and slowly reached down to finger herself as Lana tickle tortured this pretty young man’s ticklish armpits. She moaned to herself, totally aroused by the merciless tickle torture.
Lana bent in close to his ear and whispered “Coochie coochie coo little boy, laugh and squirm for Stella, see how much she’s enjoying this!” Her fingers were spidering all around the hollows of his under arms and it was crystal clear Kent was going crazy.
Lana began to run her wriggling fingers down his sides, tickling his ribs, poking in between them for hard tickles, scrambling her fingers up and down his ribcage, making him laugh like a little girl.
“HEEEEheheheheheHEEEHEHEEEEEE!!!! NO!!! HAHAHAAA!!! PLEASE!!! HEEEEHEHEHEEEE!!!!! CAN’T STAND IT!!!!!”
She insinuated her fingers up and down his sides while he went crazy. Meanwhile Stella watched every laugh, every tickle , while she teased herself.
When Lana got down to the sides of his flat tummy, his hips were shimmying comically, “haHAhaHAhaHA!!! NO MORE!!!! EEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!”
Stella was moaning and grunting right along with his insane laughter.
Lana stopped tickling him, her hands resting on his hips. “Stella, ready for the big payoff?”
Stella didn’t stop playing with herself, she just nodded and said “Uh huh….”
Kent just hung there, his self respect, his dignity, tickled out of him by these sadistic women. He was nothing more than their tickle torture plaything….
“You’re such a weak little boy, you deserve this tickle abuse, don’t you…..you NEED this tickle abuse. And how’s that beer feeling right about now…..heh heh.”
Kent suddenly noticed how full his bladder felt, how he was trying to close his legs to hold back the urge to pee….”Oh god, please let me go so I can use the bathroom, you made me drink too much beer!”
“That was the plan, tickle boy” Lana whispered in his ear.
Now she started tickling the sides of his hips, those slender, strong, sharp nailed fingers digging in and wriggling. She tickled Kent’s hips fast and hard, she was going to humiliate him.
“Come on, a real man wouldn’t pee himself, you can hold out! Ha ha ha!”
“OH NO!!!HOOOOOOO!!!!! OH GOD NO!!!!!HAHAHAHAAAAA!!! PLEASE NOT THAT!!!!!!HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!”
Lana moved her fingertips so she was tickling under his belly button, tickling him hard, stimulating his bladder. She was relentless, he was all hers and she could do whatever she wanted with him. Her hands jumped back and forth from the sides of his hips, to his lower belly, to just above his quivering penis. On and on she tickle tortured him while Stella fingered herself faster and faster.
“You can’t resist me little boy, tickle tickle tickle! You can’t hold it in, can you….” Lana was tickling him even faster now, she changed her rhythems up so he couldn’t brace for them. He was being overwhelmed with tickling.
He tried to hold out, tried desperately but his will was evaporating as the tickle torture continued. Even though he was laughing hysterically, he could see Stella in front of him, on the brink of making herself cum, he knew it was almost over for him.
“Coochie coochie coo tickle boy, pee for Stella…..” Lana crooned in his ear.
Then the unbearable warm tingles began to radiate out from his tickled hips, his overstimulated bladder, the tickle torture was short circuiting his very control of his body. He half moaned half laughed as he made one last effort to keep control of himself, and completely lost it.
“UH UH UH OH UH NOUH UH UH!!!!!!” And with that Lana tickled the last bit of self control he possessed out of him. As he laughed and wriggled pathetically, urine streamed out of his dangling penis, completely beyond his control. He laughed and peed and laugh and peed, it was the ultimate humiliation. And all the while Lana laughed loudly and triumphantly behind him as she continued to tickle him and make him pee himself. And as his mind was shattering from the tickle torture, he watched Stella finally bring herself to a loud and wild orgasm, all because he had been tickled til he wet himself.
When they were finally done, Stella and Lana let him hang there, limp and broken. He was still softly giggling and crying at the same time. He wasn’t too far gone to watch Stella and Lana whispering together, glancing at him every once in a while and plan tomorrow’s activities.

THE END

Demon, I have to compliment you on your stories! While the ending of this particular one wasn't for me, your style overall is fantastic. I like the set ups, the dialogue. The amount of detail you include is perfect to me, just enough to set the scene without being tedious or over done.

Thank you TickleSteve. I realize the end of this story wasn't to everyone's liking but I like to try new stuff. I definitely won't be doing that in every story but I thought it was different and worked in the story.

Thank you TickleSteve. I realize the end of this story wasn't to everyone's liking but I like to try new stuff. I definitely won't be doing that in every story but I thought it was different and worked in the story.

I loved the ending. It's nice to see that someone could have their home broken into and be tortured, yet NOT be sexually attracted to the lers and lusting for them to come back.

Thank you Pghtkltorture and that's a possibility. I had more I wanted to put in this story but thought it would be too long. Give me a couple of days, maybe I will do a "The Tickled Hostage - part 2".

Although I, too, am in the camp that wasn’t particularly fond of the ending I eagerly await Part 2. This story has lots of possibilities.

As a hyper-ticklish LEE this story appealed to me on many levels, especially once amen was stripped and bound. As you can see your my name I too have very ticklish soles and these women could have done anything with me once in that predicament.

Amazing. I love F/M stories. Lots of verbal teasing, mean lers, overwhelmed and broken lees.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back