• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLE TIME MACHINE

flugel1

TMF Regular
Hey just a lil throw back to those folks who remember fondly the 70's. Disco, imitation silk shirts, Bee Gees and Aaron Spelling - you know Toris dad. Anyway, had fun with it. There is a part 2 if anyone is interested. Enjoy and as always, feedback encouraged and welcomed.

TICKLE TIME MACHINE

Cheryl Ladd

This is obviously a work of fiction. If youre under 18 and do own a time machine, please read this and go back a day and don’t. Enjoy.

My name is Gary Jones. Back in the day, the late 70’s and in my 20’s, I had a promising career as an actor. Some arrogance and bad decisions derailed my career. Today I find myself scrounging for any work I can find and having trouble making ends meet. I can’t believe this is what my life has come to, but it has. Recently, a friend of mines dad passed away. It was a blessing. Part of his estate was 3 storage units. My friend didn’t want to mess with cleaning them out and offered me $100 and I could keep anything I wanted. He gave me his truck.

That’s how I found myself one dreary Saturday intrigued as I unlocked the first door and opened it. For the most part it was the same crap most people put in these units. There were some golf clubs that were kinda nice and I thought cool. I started clearing out the trash and the mattresses and throwing them in the truck. Under the mattresses was some kind of contraption. It looked like a cross between a go cart and a carnival fortune teller booth. I looked it over trying to figure out what in the hell it was. So I stepped in and sat down.

There were knobs, and dials, and lights all over the dashboard. There was no steering wheel but a in the lower right corner of the dash was a month/year monitor. It was the type where each number was on a wheel and they rotated around. Back in the day, I had an alarm clock like that. I thought it was very cool. It wasn’t. The dials said June 1979.

Over in the lower left was a red button. Above it it said “After setting desired date, Push in, hold 3 seconds and pull lever.” I looked and there was a small lever attached to the chair, almost like an emergency brake. I felt completely stupid but curiosity got the better of me. I pushed in the button, waited 3 seconds and pulled the lever. NOTHING. You are an idiot I thought to myself. Then the thing started to shake. The box started to fill with smoke or gas. Next thing I knew I was passed out.

I awoke to someone shaking my shoulder and saying “Mr. Jones……..Mr. Jones…….wake up. You’ve got to stop working so hard”…………It took me a moment to get my bearings but when I did a very comely red haired young lady was shaking my shoulder. She had big 70’s wavy hair that came down below the shoulder, short black skirt and a fake red silk shirt that revealed a significant amount of cleavage. She looked familiar but I was too confused to focus. I was on a couch in a nice office. “Here’s your coffee” she said setting in on what was obviously my desk. “Both of your meetings this afternoon have been confirmed. It took alittle but I think everything will be fine. We certainly don’t want them to see each other. But you’ve got to pick the scenes you want the actresses to do. You know how edgy this project is and not just anyone will go for it” She turned on her heels and wiggled her shapely ass out of my, I guess, office.

I had many questions but my guess was her tight ass and beautiful breasts weren’t going to be able to answer them. I was very curious about where the damn time machine was and could I ever get back to my time. But watching her tight little butt wiggle away, looking at my very nice office I wasn’t sure I wanted to know. Thoughts of Cinderella popped into my mind but I shooed them away and stared at……..whatshernames caboose. And why does she look so familiar. There was a mirror on the back of the door. I looked like I did in the 70’s only with a nice grey suit and open collar shirt.

I wandered over to the desk and sipped the coffee. On my desk was a script and a copy of Variety. The date read june 18th, 1979. One of the smaller headlines read “Gary Jones set to cast mysterious, edgy sexual adventure. All of Hollywood curious” I read the article and it turns out I was a very successful movie producer in this world. Cool. I picked up the script and started to read. It was a crime whodunit, it seemed pretty lame but I had to keep remembering it was 1979. Then it got interesting. There was a very extended interrogation scene between the lead detective and the female suspect. It involved extended and sexual tickling. I didn’t remember anything like that ever being filmed. As I continued to read it got better.

When the detective finally was finished with the suspect and let her go she returned home. To her lesbian lover. I know that hadn’t been filmed in the 70 or early 80’s. I noticed I had a full on erection but had no idea who or what I was supposed to do. I pressed my intercom button. “Honey, I partied pretty hard last nite. Refresh my memory about this afternoon.” I lied. “Mr. Jones you keep promising me you’ll take me to one of these legendary parties but you never do. I really do want to go………You’re meeting Cheryl Ladd at 1 and Jaclyn Smith at 4. They have no idea you’re meeting both of them and its been hell to set it up. You know the studio wants a casting decision by next week” she explained. In the 70's Charlie's Angels was the first megahit of jiggle TV and started the Aaron Spelling dynasty. Cheryl was the epitome of the girl next door, and Jaclyn was the unattainable, distant beauty. And I was gonna 'attain' them both this afternoon.

“Thanks I think well be able to nail this down soon” I stammered. Cheryl Ladd. Jaclyn Smith. Coming to see me. About a sex film. WITH TICKLING. I about blew my wad right there. I’d blown it many times in my youth fantasizing about them. I dove back into this gold mine of a script. It really wasn’t too bad as whodoneits go. Lots of suspects and red herrings along the way. You don’t really know who the good guys and bad guys are. But it really pushed the boundaries of sexuality for the time and tickling played a large role. As it would in both my meetings, and I smiled to myself. It seemed like a cross between Mulholland Falls and Basic Instinct but both were 15 years in the future. In this world, I was successful and ahead of my time. NICE.

I looked behind me and was pleasantly surprised to find a nicely stocked bar. I poured myself some Johnny Walker neat and tried to figure out how to best take advantage of this situation. A couple hours later I was sure I knew what to do. I had walked out of my office a couple times and around the building trying to get a lay of the land. I almost laughed out loud when I noticed my secretary/galpal Fridays nameplate read “HONEY JAMES”. Sometimes you just get lucky. When I came back about 12:30 I said to her “Honey, why don’t you take the afternoon off. You’ve been doing such a great job with me....... [ flash killer smile ] ..... you deserve some me time ” and she blushed from head to toe. “Mr. Jones, we can’t do that this afternoon, these meetings are too important” she whispered. So obviously she was more than just my galpal Friday. I leaned down and whispered to her ear “I’ll make it up to you at the next party” and slid my hand up under her skirt. Her pantyhose were soaking wet. I gave her cookie a quick goose and watched the blush go deeper. “Might have to audition you for this role” and rubbed her pussy. She looked like she was going to die, either from embarrassment or excitement. “I know youre ticklish” and squeezed her thighs. She giggled and wriggled. “Mr. Jones…….not here” 1979 was getting better and better. About an hour later it occurred to me that HONEY JAMES was Rebecca Holden from the second season of Knight Rider. She’d only be on the show for one season and it wouldn’t come her way for a few years, but I had back in the early 80’s. HOLY CRAP I never want to leave. I have a sexual relationship with one of my young crushes and was going to meet 2 more. DAMN.

I had arranged my ‘office’ the way I wanted it. I went out to the lobby and waited. Cheryl came in exactly at 1 wearing a long overcoat, an oversized hat and large sun glasses. I smiled at her. “Hi Gary. I didn’t really want anyone to notice me” and she looked around her. “Cheryl, your impossible not to notice” and smiled. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. I took her hand and led her into the office. “I’ve let the staff go for the day so we can talk in private” and closed the door. She took off her hat and coat and I about fell down. Beautiful blond hair cascading down, amazing body in black shirt unbuttoned just enough, white pants that hugged every inch and silver toes and stilettos. “WOW” I said without thinking. “Thank you. I thought it might be something Camille would wear” she smiled. I had to remember the characters name was Camille.

I poured myself another Johnny Walker. “May I offer you something?” I asked. “I”ll have what you’re having” and I poured 2. She shivered at the first taste. We small talked and chitchatted. I was trying to get a feel for our history, and look down her shirt as much as I could. I finished my drink and refreshed and filled hers without asking. “Gary, are you trying to get me drunk…….again” she giggled. That was good information to know. “Not at all. I’m glad you’re here and glad you’re interested. But you’ve read the script. It’s really not you’re image. I think you’d be AMAZING in it but are you prepared to put yourself out there like this?” I asked. “We’ve talked about this. That’s the very reason I want to do it. Now you’ve PROMISED me no nudity on film but I’m ready for this. I need this. I don’t want to be type cast doing fucking Charlies Angels and Hallmark roles the rest of my life” she stated flatly.

The F word startled me coming from her mouth. I liked it. “I get that. But are you ready to be TOTALLY naked on set?” I asked. “Yes if its not on the screen!” she answered. “The girl to girl thing is okay with you?” I asked again. “Yes” she answered quickly. “And the tickling, its got to be real?” I asked and she paused. “I am VERY ticklish…..everywhere” she said softly. And I smiled inside.

“Well, Cheryl, before I can cast you I kinda need to see for myself. This can’t be acting, its gotta to be real or the camera will know. And the audience will know. That’s why I sent everyone away. This is just you and I. Its kinda a screen test without the screen” I explained. “What do you mean.” She asked confused. “I want to play a tickling game with you to see how comfortable you are with the tickling and the sexuality” I said confidently fully expecting her to get up and leave the office. “What do you mean a tickling game?” she asked. “It’s called tickle strip. You get up and bend over and hold on to the arms of the chair. I tickle you. If you let go, you lose a piece of clothing. If you don’t you win. It lasts 10 minutes” and I waited.

“So if I last 10 minutes do I get the part?” she asked boldly. “Cheryl, this isn’t so much about winning as it is about what you convey about the experience. Tickling seems to be a portal for Camille’s sexuality. The constraints in the interrogation, the detective, the lack of control, the tickling all turn her on and open her up. You’ve got to be able to convey that. To convey that you’ve got to be able to experience it.” I lied thru my teeth. She thought for second. “So what happens if I lose and am naked in your office…….alone?” she asked with concern. “Then we go to phase 2” I continued to lie, in my mind having no idea what phase 2 was. Other parts of my body had very strong ideas.

“10 minutes, huh” she was considering it. “Fuck it……..I’d better get some courage” and she put a shot in her glass and threw it down. “OK, which chair” and I pointed to an uncomfortable looking chrome and leather thing in the corner. “Like this” and she bent over and put both hands on the arms. “That’s it” and I took a moment to appreciate the beautiful Cheryl Ladd bent over holding the chair in perfect tickling position. Her ass looked amazing, her blouse hung down exposing her amazing breasts. “Just 10 minutes now. No cheating” she teased. I looked at the clock. 1:25. “Well started at exactly 1:30, ok” I asked. “OK” came the response.

I started to rub her shoulders and move down her back. I leaned in against her and ran my fingers down her arms. I ran my hands threw her hair and massaged her scalp. I gently rubbed my nails across the back of her neck. I ran my hands down her sides and squeezed. She yelped and jumped. “Not fair. Not time yet” she chided. I was trying to get her stimulated by touch and gauge her ticklishness. It seemed to work. At 1:30 exactly I attacked her sides. She was not expecting it and started laughing and jumping around. “OH SHIT” she screamed. Without thinking she swatted at my arms with her right hand. I stopped. “DAMN. I wasn’t expecting you to be so aggressive” she complained.

“You know the rules” I said sternly. She slipped off a shoe and without saying a word assumed the position. I went down on my knees and grabbed her bare ankle and brought her foot toward me. I ran my tongue up and down the sole and watched her body shake. I ran my tongue across her toes and took her foot gently in my mouth and teased. She was moving her hips provocatively. My efforts were having a sexual effect on the beautiful actress.

I took my nails and gently started to run them up and down her sole. Cheryl started to giggle and dance. “Shit” I heard her say under her breath. I increased my tempo and she started to jump a little and giggle harder. She was shaking her head and hair was flying. I pulled her big toe back and teased her right there. "damn" she giggled trying to keep her balance. Suddenly, I attacked her foot with all my nails using them like a hairbrush. “NOOOTTTTTTFFFFFAAAAIIIIIIRRR” she screamed. She was jumping up and down and shaking her head in laughter. She lost her balance on one foot and I let go. She fell to the floor losing her other stiletto. Giggling. Hair askew, breathing hard, nipples poking thru her shirt. It wasn’t bad.

“4 minutes, 2 pieces. Not bad” I smiled. She gave me an evil look and surprised me by wiggling out of her white pants. Cheryl wasn’t tall but her body was perfect. Her breasts were high and tight, her ass was firm and shapely and her legs were toned and tan. She was built for a bikini. “Lets try sitting this time” I said. I was making it up as I went along and trying not to have a coronary. This was exceeding every adolescent fantasy I’d ever had. She walked over to the bar and took another hit.

When she turned around she stared right into me. There was defiance in her eyes. She marched over to the chair, unbuttoned 2 more buttons and slammed her ass on the seat. “So……This is what you want, right!” she announced. I couldn’t argue. “what do you want…….Camille?” I asked sneakily. She narrowed her eyes to slits.

I knelt down between her legs and spread them as far apart as the chair would allow. I started to lightly tickle the inside of her thighs. She glared at me trying not to laugh. I then started kissing up her right leg. “HEY” she said startled. I kissed right up to her French cut panties. I kissed down the left leg always lightly tickling. When I got down to the knee I suddenly lobster clawed right above each knee. She screamed and launched the chair and me upwards. My weigh on her didn’t let it go far. I started moving up and down her bare legs. She was squirming and laughing and slamming her feet on the ground. “GARY>>>>>>>>>PLEASE>>>>HAHAHAHAH>>>>>>>>>>>NO MORE>>>>>>>>>>HOLYSHIT “

Cheryl was stomping her feet and tears of laughter rolled down her cheeks as I punished her thighs and knees. I put my hands under her shirt and pressed my thumbs up against her hip bones. She went ballistic and started slapping at my hands. I immediately stopped. She knew what would happen next. It took her a minute or so to get her composure. When she did she looked me square in the eye, again. This time with the slightest hint of smile. She slowly unbuttoned the last 2 buttons, stood up and removed her shirt. I almost swallowed my tongue. She stood proudly in front of me in just her french cuts black silk panites, challenging me, demanding me, wanting what came next. Which might be me too.

She was the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen and she was clearly aroused. Nipples up, breathing heavier, slight sheen of sweat on her body. She slowly sat back down and spread her legs like I had. “3 minutes, do your best work” she said seductively. I put my hands back on her knees and ran them up the inside of her thighs. I ran them over her French cuts, which were wet. Lightly tickled up her sides and right under her breast. She giggled. I ran them over her breasts and caressed them. I moved up to her neck and started to tickle harder. She was giggling and shaking her head. It made her breasts bounce in a wonderful way. I leaned in and took one in my mouth and started to tease the nipple. “REALLY NOT FAIR” she said in a low voice. Now I started to tickle her sides and up and down her ribs. Her whole body was shaking and laughter filled the room. I moved to the other breast and notice I had one minute.

Quickly, I put my fingers into the hollows of her arms and wiggled. This was her worst spot of all. She kept trying to knee me to get me to stop. She was arching her back to try and move me. Finally, the torment was too much. She grabbed my face off her breast and brought it to hers and kissed me deeply and long. Her arms went around me and pulled me too her. I felt her legs wrap around me. When we finally broke the kiss she looked at me with a smile and said “I guess I lose”……….I smiled back. “Well, we’ll start with the panties.” She kissed me again and stood up. I gave her room. She stood up slowly. We locked eyes. There was just a hint of the devil in them. She turned around and faced the wall. Slowly, maddeningly she lowered her panties. She turned back to me smiled a very evil smile and sat down. I was just trying to breath.

It was a stunning sight to see. Cheryl Ladd, naked and smiling. It was shocking to see her full trimmed bush. Hadn’t seen one in a long time, but it was the 70’s. “I guess were on to phase 2” she smiled and eyed the obvious bulge in my pants. She walked past me, squeezed my package, sat gently in the chair and slowly spread her legs. Smiling the whole time. I walked over to her, kissed her sweetly and knelt between her beautiful, toned legs.

Suddenly, Honey James burst into the room. “Mr. James I’m so sorry to interrupt but the studio just faxed this urgent…………..” and she froze startled by the scene in front of her. Cheryl, naked in the chair and me on my knees infront of her. Cheryl immediately covered herself. Honey couldn’t move. I was trying not to ruin my pants. “Look, it’s phase 2” I just smiled having no idea what to do next.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back