• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Little Help for a Good Friend in Need

MistressMia

Verified
Carlos is one of the most genuine and caring people that I know and am proud to call him a friend. We met on this forum back in 2013. We hit it off immediately because of his good nature, genuine personality and of course our mutual love of tickling!

I hosted a Halloween Party at my private venue here on LI and he showed support by attending. Such a cutie with a nice soft beard (for some lucky feet) and the contagious laughter of a windup toy. I swear his favorite words are "Gitchy gitchy goo!"

Needless to say, we've kept in regular contact since then. Unfortunately, Carlos suffered a stroke about three years ago and has managed to recover his speech and enough mobility to regain some of his independence. All of his hard word and dedication has paid off and he is now ready to level up to some new motorized wheels...(wheel chair).

He's started a GoFundMe page and it has been doing well, but he still needs more help. I've donated what I can and he has given be permission to post on here as well as fetlife.

Please help if you can and if you leave a comment please KEEP IT VANILLA as his friends and family are on there too!

Here's the link:
https://www.gofundme.com/61wyihs?vi...ail&utm_content=body_photo&utm_campaign=upd_n

Let's help him get his wheels! These things are expensive!

NOTE:
My apologies in advance if this thread violates any posting rules and policies. I mean well.

Thank you for the read!

xo,
Mia

ps
It's up to Carlos if he wants to identify himself here on the forum. No pressure. xo

Hi there!! it's me Carlos aka BXTCKLR. Mia was very kind in posting this. anything you guy can do will be great. :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back