• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Olivia's Day at the Renfaire

InfernalJ

Hey TMF! This is my first tickling story so hope you like it! :D please give me feedback whatever it may be :p

Edit: Thanks you all for the great feedback! I'm not sure when there'll be a second part but given enough time and I'm sure I'll work one out :)

It was a sunny day when the bus Olivia was on finally got to the small family run renfaire she worked at, Olivia had brown hair and brown eyes and had a slim build, she was wearing a white t-shirt with the company logo on as well as her denim shorts which stopped at the knee along with her summer sandals which were just like flip flops but with a couple extra straps along the top of the foot.

Olivia liked her job at the renfaire it was easy, stress free and the pay was above average which was everything Olivia liked, most of what she did was maintain the attractions, directing customers and helping the mascots into and out of their costumes,
so like any other day Olivia expected to have another day of doing mostly nothing, however the owner Bianca had recently bought a new addition to the renfaire and had the perfect person to try it for the day.

"Olivia!" Shouted Bianca as Olivia came strolling through the gate, Bianca was of average height with brown hair and brown eyes likewise to Olivia, she was wearing a white tank-top with blue jeans and sneakers.
"eh, what?" replied Olivia in a tone most lazy-like, "have you got somewhere to be today?" Bianca retorted with surprise at Olivia's attitude, "No....No I'm sorry I'm just a bit tired is all" Olivia Said.
"Well come with me I've got the perfect job for you today, you're going to love it!, you won't have to put any work into this at all, and you've got this for the rest of the day" Bianca instructed as she placed her long brown hair into a ponytail and walked Olivia over to the renfaires new attraction.
"and here we are!, Go on get in" Bianca said cheerfully as she pointed to the attraction.
"what the hell is it?" Olivia replied with a bit of fright in her voice,
"This here is called the cage, it's quite comfortable you'll find" said Bianca

THE CAGE
The cage was a medieval style holding device this one was shaped as a sarcophagus and was a very fine fit, such a fine fit that whoever were to get into this cage would not be able to move their body in the slightest,and the whole thing was open to nature only held together with thick iron
bars with very spacious gaps,with a padded iron bar placed through the middle where the groin would be and a few smaller bars to separate her legs,it did however cut off at the bottom just at the ankles so the feet would dangle outside the cage,the cage was attached to a winch
attached to the roof of the nearby cafe and was currently hovering a few feet off the paved floor swaying lightly under the wind, it opened similar a book would with the front flipping open forward and closing with padlocks and latches by the ankles,waist and neck.

"I.am.Not.Getting in that thing!"Olivia tried to say with some authority, Bianca just continued opening the cage "come on,don't be ridiculous the fair is going to open soon and YOU need to be in this ready to go when it does, ok?" Bianca said a little irritated at Olivia's stalling.
"but look at it, it's a giant cage which I'll be in and you said I'll be in this all day!" Olivia said trying to change Bianca's mind on the matter.
"Olivia it'll be fine, just get in if you don't like it I might think about not giving it you tomorrow" Bianca said motioning Olivia to finally get in the cage.

Olivia climbed into the cage and got comfortable with the padded bar supporting her weight, Bianca seemed pleased as she closed the cage tightly and clicked the padlocks into place. "this is actually kinda tight" Olivia said looking uncomfortable, "does it hurt?" Bianca asked with interest.
"No it's just I can't move my body at all, I thought I'd have more room than this!, and what's up with my feet? why are they out of the cage?" Olivia said clearly in distress, "It has to be this tight so you don't get hurt whilst you're in there, and your feet being outside is a design choice of the cage my dear" Bianca said "Now I'm going to winch you up a little more of the ground and come back later to check on you, OH and the winch needs a bit of grease so it might jerk your cage around slightly on the way up!" Bianca told Olivia as she disappeared out of sight.
"lovely..." Olivia told herself with a hint of sarcasm.

About 30 seconds passed before Olivia could hear movement on the roof above her "that must be Bianca" Olivia told herself, and she was correct as soon after she felt herself being winched up in the cage slowly but surely, she was about 2 meters off the ground when suddenly the winch let
off a KKKKTTTSSS noise and loosened a little which dropped the cage half a meter.
"WHAT.WAS.THAT!" Olivia shouted as her heart almost beat through her chest and then through her cage, "oh nothing I told you it needed a little maintenance, I'm coming down now" Bianca replied calmly seemingly oblivious to what just happened.

"Oh great" Olivia said as she noticed after the cage dropping and suddenly stopping that her left sandal had slipped off and was lying in the middle of the nearby pathway "dammit, why did I have to wear these today!" Olivia cursed herself as she stretched her toes around in the wind, her other shoe still felt vulnerable as it did not have a heel strap to hold it on her foot, only little straps going over the top of the foot, Olivia huffed as the wind blew her creaking cage around in a circle.

"You lose something?" Olivia heard as the pathway came into view once more, it was Bianca, she was twirling Olivia's sandal around circle on her finger as she walked closer to the cage, " Yes I did, would you mind putting it back on my foot, Please?" Olivia asked nicely having lost eye contact with Bianca as she could not move her head down.

"Nice feet" Bianca said as she looked at the feet that were now just under shoulder height with her, "ew, Nooo..stop it!" Olivia said with a raised voice as she scrunched her toes trying to hide them "I don't want you looking at my feet" Olivia said.
"Really?, Well what if I touch them?" Bianca asked but before Olivia could even respond Bianca had dropped her sandal, grabbed her big and second toes on Olivia's left foot and held them apart with one hand whilst using her second hand to scrape the sensitive skin between her cute toes with her manicured nails.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Olivia screamed as Bianca drove her nail between Olivia's toes unchallenged, Bianca watched as the foot in her grip spasmed and shook with sensitivity as her fingers poked and proded between Olivias toes, looking up she saw Olivia could not even see her down there due to the cage forcing her to look ahead "must be fun not being able to see what's happening haha" Bianca giggled as she watched Olivia cackle like a mad woman as she grabbed her big toe and pulled her sole taut then dragged a few sharp nails deeply into Olivia's sole.
"HAHAHAHAAA......STOOOPPHAHA....PLEHAHHAAAA!" Olivia gasped at the ticklish torment, she soon came to the sudden realisation that seeing Bianca would be the least of her worries as she found the evil cage held her body completely still, unable to move anything but slightly shake her feet!
"tickle tickle tickle!" Bianca taunted as she slowly dragged her nails up and down Olivia's left sole all the while beginning to see what helpless situation Olivia had gotten herself into.

Bianca laughed and grinned at Olivia's screaming laughter knowing she could do this for as long as she wanted as she observed Olivia's body holding unnaturally still with only her right foot wriggling around as it's twin was tortured, Bianca was cruel to Olivia, taunting her on her immobility, "what's the matter Olivia?, can't you stop me?, oh what's that?, you can't move!,not even to kick me away? oh you poor thing whenever will I stop!" Bianca giggled in fascination at Olivia's tormented facial expressions whilst in awe of the cages ability to hold her struggles, she thought Olivia would be able to move something but no, there was no thrashing around or bucking or flailing as you would normally expect, as Bianca was holding Olivia's left foot still it was simply her right foot twitching side to side and up and down, everything else was utterly immobile and motionless.
"must be hell for her" Bianca Thought.........."oh well...haha" she laughed out loud as she tickled the underside of Olivia's toes causing her to scream and her foot to shake in her grip.

Bianca felt the strain as Olivia tried her hardest to move her left foot but Bianca had it pinned, and Bianca was loving every second of it just watching Olivia lose her mind due to the relentless tickle torture of Olivia's foot, up, down and everywhere inbetween Bianca's fingers went nonstop for almost twenty minutes, Bianca just couldn't help but laugh and enjoy herself at Olivia's ticklish expense.

Olivia however was not enjoying herself, she thought normal tickling was bad? well how about getting tickled by your boss whilst your stuck in a cage completely immobile, and only able to move one foot only proved to herself how helpless she was, Olivia tried everything to make the tickling feel less intense but nothing she did made a difference, she could only laugh.
" I didn't realize you were so ticklish Olivia!" Bianca shouted over Olivias laughs.
"HAAAAAHHHAAAAAHHAAA.....STOOHAHAHAAAAPPP!!..HHAAAAAAHHAAAAA!" Olivia gasped breathlessly unable to get proper words out and unable to even see Bianca still.

But Bianca eventually stopped, releasing the foot as it's toes curled and Olivia still laughed due to the lingering tickling feeling "yeah,hehe you could say I'm ticklish haha" Olivia said catching her breath "Well that was definitely interesting wasn't it" Bianca mumbled to herself as she picked up Olivia's sandal, thinking to herself how she could use this newfound knowledge,
"Please can you never do that again?" Olivia asked " hey my shoe!, don't take my shoe!".
"Well firstly, Olivia, no promises on the tickles, that was way too fun!, and secondly you want your shoe? ok then" Bianca stated.
Bianca went and took Olivia's left sandal and placed it so it was dangling off her big toe by one of the straps, forcing Olivia to hold her toes upwards to avoid dropping it, "Haha, there you go!" Bianca laughed.
"NO!, that's not what I meant!, put it on properly!" Olivia shouted down to Bianca getting a little annoyed.
"Bye Olivia, speak to you later try not to lose your shoes now or I might keep them next time" Bianca playfully warned as she noticed Olivia's right shoe had slid down her foot a little during the tickling, she laughed as she walked away

"Unbelievable" Olivia said to herself as she watched Bianca walk off out of sight presumably to manage the renfaire, "she tickles me, and then leaves me here on display like some criminal!" Olivia kept talking to herself in disbelief as she tried to keep her shoe from sliding from her toes, "at least the sun is up today, maybe today won't be so bad after all?" Olivia optimistically said as she heard the renfaire's gates open.

Bianca strode happily between the stalls and attractions of the renfaire humming to herself as she made her way towards the maintenance trailer, she was thinking to herself how she was originally going to leave Olivia in the cage for the day undisturbed but her recent experience earlier had given Bianca a devilish idea.
"Hey!, James!" Bianca shouted as she walked into the trailer, James was one of the fairs maintenance people.
"Hello Bianca, what do you need?" James replied as he tinkered with something Bianca didn't recognise
"I need you to do something with that winch at the cage, it's getting 'slightly' dangerous" Bianca told him as she drew closer to him "yeah, sure I'll get on that first thing" James replied.
"but...I'm going to need you to do something really quick for me, ok?" Bianca said grinning like a Cheshire cat, James simply nodded in agreement unaware about what her plan was.

About an hour had passed by as Olivia watched the Renfaire slowly fill with people, she watched as they enjoyed themselves playing the games or watching the the displays and reenactments, a fair amount of people had seen her she noticed, as the cage was on the side of the cafe where a lot of the customers ended up at some point, a few people had laughed, and more had stared and taken a few pictures which caused her to blush in embarrassment, not to mention she still had her shoe just barely dangling on the end of her big toe still.

It was safe to say she was pretty distracted which is why when she felt a a finger scrape her sole repeatedly on her exposed left foot she let out a scream catching nearby peoples attention as she curled her toes finally dropping her shoe,"Hey!, who's down there!?" Olivia asked blindly as she cursed her confinement not allowing her to look around herself, she didn't have to wonder long however as she saw a girl of about 10 run into her view as she ran towards the nearby cafe, Olivia let out a sigh of relief that the tickling had ended but soon turned to shock as she saw the kid had her sandal in her hand!
Damn kids she thought "hey, HEY!, That's my shoe!" Olivia shouted, not that it helped as the kid ran to her mother Olivia could see the mother laughing along with the girl whilst waving Olivia's sandal around, soon after the girl left the sandal with her mother and ran over to Olivia's feet out of view.
"Look mum!" shouted the voice shouted "her foot is ticklish!" the voice laughed as Olivia felt soft fingers reaching up to tickle Olivia's left foot , "hehe stop that!" Olivia said shuffling her foot around hoping to deter the girl, the girl laughed and continued, scratching the sole and heel, the girl liked the foot squirming around trying to avoid the tickles.

Olivia saw the girl's mother sitting at the nearby cafe watching as her child tormented her foot, soon the mother walked over with her sandal, "haha..hey.haha..could you stop yourchild!..haha" Olivia asked quickly to the mother as she came closer, the mother only grinned as she pulled her camera out of her handbag "sorry dear, I only wanted a photo!" the mother giggled as she snapped a few photos of her child running her fingers on Olivia's foot, ''although you can have this back'' the mother said as she threw Olivia's sandal onto the floor. "You can tickle harder, she won't bite" the mother said to her child and promptly returned to her seat at the cafe which infuriated Olivia as that was the last thing she wanted to happen, but let out a laugh as the child started probing blades of grass into the sandal on her right foot,"Hahaha Nooo! Stop it!" Olivia said between laughs as the kid continued tickling her toes and arch, Olivia started to jerk her right foot to avoid the tickles which only encouraged the child more.

This continued for a minute as Olivia noticed through teary eyes the child's mother filming and laughing as her child ran the grass between her toes, but the child got bored with that and decided to reach into the sandal and tickle the sensitive arch within, "AAARGH!!No! HAHAHA!!" Olivia screamed in surprise as the child dug it's fingers into her arch deeply , making Olivia laugh and jerk her foot causing her sandal to fall onto the grass beneath, the child and the mother laughed at the shoeloss as the child continued to tickle the now fully accessible foot all over.
Olivia tried to break free of her confinement, straining the bars with her arms and legs only to tire her self out, it was pointless, she couldn't do anything but accept the fact her soles were helpless and vulnerable to anyone who wanted to poke, prod, slap or tickle them.

It wasn't long after however until the child walked off towards it's mother quite suddenly,"finally, a break.." Olivia thought, but suddenly she felt and heard something as if someone was toying with her cage behind her!
"hey who's there?" Olivia gasped still catching her breath
A few moments later her question was answered as Bianca just about came into her view carrying a wooden square with two hooks.
"how you doing Olivia?, you enjoying it?" Bianca grinned as she asked
"No, it's humiliating can I come out now?" Olivia asked, "what?, no, of course not lunch yet, but! lucky for you I got James to make a fine addition to that cage your in, I think your'll love it!" Bianca said as she raised up the wooden square, it read - FREE - TICKLE HER FEET. Bianca could not contain her excitement as she smiled and bounced on her toes as she went to place it by the hooks onto the cage.
Olivia stared at it in horror and disbelief at what was happening and it took her a minute to come to her senses "wha....what?!, you can't put that on me, it's bad enough as it is!" Olivia said her voice slightly shaky,
"well yeah that's why you're in there, to get tickled" Bianca said as she finished hooking the sign to the front of the cage and double checking the back, "there!, all done, and it seems you lost your shoes too tsk tsk remember what I said? Bianca said as she kicked the shoes aside whilst giving a quick tickle to Olivia's right foot, Olivia giggled and scrunched her toes.
"wh...why would you do this?" Olivia asked, "because, live displays attract a lot of customers to this place Olivia, but 'interactive' displays often get a lot more, so well done on your new promotion!" Bianca said as she grew closer to the feet in front of her.

Almost immediately after she finished talking Bianca grabbed the toes on Olivia's right foot and pulled them back making her sole stretch, "no...Please!" Olivia pleaded, it did her no good as Bianca started dragging her nails up and down the helpless sole poking out from the cage, Bianca watched as the toes tried to scrunch trying to avoid the ticklish fingers as Bianca separated each toe one by one and tickled between them causing Olivia to give a hearty laugh,
"HHAHAHAHAA!...STAAPIT..HAHA..BIANCA!" Olivia screamed as she felt Bianca's fingers one by one tickle between her toes where she was most sensitive, unmovable Olivia laughed in her cage as yet again her feet were tormented by Bianca as she felt sharp nails scrape her soles again and again, causing untold torment.

Bianca turned and saw she had attracted a bit of a crowd "well don't just watch, feel free to join in!" Bianca shouted beckoning a nearby woman over,
"and what's your name?" asked Bianca, "Alice" the woman replied, "well Alice, just give her all you have she loves it!" Bianca laughed as she continued to torment Olivia's right sole.

Alice started tickling Olivia's left foot all over, toes, heel, sole, both the ticklers laughed watching the feet wriggle and jerk to avoid the tickles, and listening to Olivia's mad laughing, Bianca was having fun with it but could tell Alice was getting tired of chasing Olivia's foot, "is there any way we could slow her feet down a bit?" Alice asked Bianca, Bianca thought for a moment and then a quick idea came to her head "I can do one step better" Bianca told Alice as she removed the laces from her sneakers and handed one lace to Alice, the two girls proceeded to loop the laces around Olivia's big toes, and pulled them tightly backwards and tie off the loose ends to the centre bar of the cage, thus immobilising her feet, they smiled as they looked Olivia up and down.

Olivia had no idea what was happening until it had happened as she felt her feet go taut, she tested how much slack she had to move, she let out a breath as she could not move her feet but only her smaller toes slightly, The two ticklers saw Olivia's toes stretch outwards slightly and grinned at her helplessness, Olivia on the other hand just found out she couldn't even move her feet much anymore and was dreading the rest of the day like this "please....you've had your fun now just let me out" Olivia pleaded as Alice started to rake Olivia's immobile, extremely taut left sole with her fingernails, Alice was grinning wickedly as one hand went up and down the sole and the other was scratching the underside of her toes causing them to spread slightly, Olivia's foot mostly held still throughout it all as Alice laughed, "you see Olivia, I might have had my fun but everyone else hasn't, so I'll come by later and check on you!, bye! bye!" Bianca said as she said farewell to Alice, picked up Olivia's sandals and went to check on other parts of the renfaire, she could hear Olivia laughing like a crazy person as Alice and a newcomer took advantage of the bound immobile feet poking out of the bottom of the cage, Bianca watched as the little girl from earlier was lifted up by her mother behind the cage allowing the girl to reach into the cage and tickle Olivia's thighs and knees from behind, Bianca giggled as she heard Olivia's screech as the girl's fingers ran down the back of Olivia's knees and inbetween her thighs, Bianca smiled as she walked towards the staff office with her laceless shoes slipping out of her heels every step, Olivia's tortured laughter in the distance.

About an hour had passed as Bianca decided to go check on Olivia, Bianca had decided since she had removed her shoelaces her sneakers wouldn't be to comfortable slipping off every step, so she had chosen to take her shoes and socks off and wear Olivia's sandals instead, they were comfortable after all and she did like the feel of the grass tickling her feet as she walked through it, Bianca decided to watch from afar as she sat on a bench nearby, the crowd had thinned down a lot since her absence but there were still people taking advantage of Olivia she noticed as there were a set of twins tickling her feet with feathers, "where would they get feathers?" Bianca asked herself, not bothered she continued watching as they both pulled Olivia's pinky toes outwards, revealing the sensitive skin between the toes and ran the feathers up and down, this sent Olivia into a wild fit of silent laughter, Bianca knew from experience that this was a sweet spot of Olivia's, Bianca could see Olivia's silent laughing from the bench and giggled, but couldn't help but think what if she was in her position?, utterly trapped and forced still only to be tickled mercilessly with no chance of escape?, she wiggled her toes shivered at the thought, but smiled as she knew it wasn't her in the cage but Olivia, and took joy in crossing her leg and dangling one of Olivia's sandals from the end of her toes as she now watched the twins drag their feathers over Olivia's motionless feet and ankles.

Last edited:
Yeah this is great! Would love if you strip her down to her bra and panties in the next part

This is a wonderful story! :feets: It should definitely be continued. :D
Some ideas: Lots more foot tickling, some upper body tickling, and the introduction of itching creme. :devil:

Well, now that you let the cat out of the bag, I want to hear about Bianca somehow getting put in the cage and getting her dose! :p

"Bianca could see Olivia's silent laughing from the bench and giggled, but couldn't help but think what if she was in her position?, utterly trapped and forced still only to be tickled mercilessly with no chance of escape?, she wiggled her toes shivered at the thought"

Definately biancas turn!!!! maybe a private one with olivia!!!! or just more of olivia maybe both!!

Great Story!
Please more!

What about a Beautiful Young Lady who enjoys tickling too much getting grabbed and locked into the Cage for some Revenge for Olivia - and of Course for more customers to have fun.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back