• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AussieMonkey + MikoChan's Date!!! see the video on pay per view! nyuk nyuk!

Dragon321

TMF Expert
Alright, yes, I finally finished part two of what looks like an extended saga of our date. Weren’t here for the first one? Too bad, fetish monkeys! To fill you in on background, I got tired of just taking and decided to give something back to this forum. So, stealing the characters (with consent) from GrippedChimp’s and Cheshire Cat’s universes, I created what can only be described as a crossover story, with plenty of manga, pop culture references, and (this issue special) some tickling! Yes, I, AussieMonkey, have finally created a tickling story with tickling in it!!!!
Thanking the patience of all those who waited with baited breath for this instalment, hoping to get a lot more interested. Feedback welcome. There may be some illustrations cropping up later, courtesy of Chimp and Chesh. Snootchie bootches!

I grasp Selis’ petite foot in my hand. She smiles demurely at me. I manage a weak one in return. I slowly begin to massage her smooth soles, easing out the tension (no wrinkles! Smooooth!!! JOY!) she lies back on the couch, a satisfied smile passing her lips.
“Oh man, that feels sooooo gooooood! Relaxation steals over her body.

My heart is pounding. Keep it under control, man, control!!!! Jesus, how are you going to deal with Miko-Chan if you can’t cope with this? Ease it up, unlax. Ah, fuck it. Just go with it, go with the flow, and move to the inner music, let the feeling wash over you. A third voice, one which I suspect comes directly from downstairs (inexplicably with a cockney accent) says: ah, G’wan Guv’na giver a roight gud rodgerin, yar, just loik that!

My fingers continue their deft movements, and Selis’ breathing grows more relaxed as she untenses. Just when she’s at her most relaxed I make my move. My fingers “accidentally” move the wrong way and graze her foot slightly with a nail. The reaction is better then I had hoped. Her lithe indian body jumps a foot in the air (this is MY story and I’m going to fucking well contravene the known laws of physics if I want!!!) and a high pitched squeal escapes her lips. I can briefly see under her shirt (capital boobs! Shake it, madam!) before she flops back down and sits bolt upright. Feigning concern, I bent over and asked her what the problem was.

-agh! Shit, man, that tickled like hell!
- oh, really? You wouldn’t happen to be TICKLISH, would you?
- yes, and the worst spot is my feet, in fact I- uh… I REALLY shouldn’t have told you that, should I?
- probably not, but if it’s any consolation I was going to do this anyway.

with these words I slowly began tracing my fingers around her delicious soles. Her face quickly went through the 5 stages of shock, anger, realization, horror, and helplessness. A giggle built up on the inside of her throat, and her cheeks went red from trying to conceal it. I started exploring her toes and she released it, a stream of chuckling and gasps. I am getting extremely excited. Easy, Man. Just go with the feeling. Go with it. This is the joy of contact, someone resisting lightly (but no more than token resistance: my hand is barely gripping) and both enjoying. My fingers do a dance upon her delectable soles, which undulate wildly under the gentle tortures of 5 implements. Her giggling is palpable, with occasional cute hiccoughs and a silly grin on her face. I decide to up the ante. Bending her toes back, I scratch lightly along her instep and dig softly into her toes. The results are interesting…
“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!” a squeal erupted from Selis, followed by a bubbling stream of giggles. “stahahaaaaaaap! Eek! You meanie!!! Eeeheheheee!”. A smile from both of us. This is a game, and all the people in it merely players. A whirling dance of my fingers on the soft skin of her feet. I start to do “this little piggy…” the ridiculousness of it makes her laugh harder. Then, the coup de grace: a slow srabbling, increasing in intensity across the sensitive canvas: up and down, up and down…
“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeee!!!!! Gahahahahaaaaaa!!!! AAAHHHAAA nooooo!!! STAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAhehehheeeehe…….” Her face is a grinning mask. One last quick scrabble of my five fingers up and down the sole of her foot, and I released her with a squeeze on the knee and a grin. She quickly withdrew her foot and scowled at me; then, with a quick pout and a flash of her tongue, she turned her back to me. At least she was smart enough to refrain from kicking me. Damn. Alerted by Selis’ squeals and peals of giggling, the others were inquisitive. The chimp’s ladies were looking at me quizzically, raised eyebrows a hint that they knew what I was up to. The catgirls, on the other hand, were eyeing me with something that may or may not have been arousal. Actually, lets be honest; arousal is exactly what it was (damn but I’m a dashing bloke!). I simply lay back with an expression of innocence and perused a magazine (ok! I was using it to hide my bulge!) Proclaiming the delights of lower Bulgarian mountaineering (Bulgaria: it’s better than Venezuela for snow!). Conversation gradually returned, although the catgirls kept shooting me glances and hiding smiles.

Then she arrived.

Proceeded by a kawaii angel herald screaming “she’s here! Dadadadadadaaaaaa!” Miko-Chan descended the staircase. Her hair was groomed and permed into a flowing blue headpiece, her ears held earrings of, uuuhhhhh….. earringy-stuff. Various symbols: the cross, the omega, the pharonic symbol. Very punkish. Her lips adorned with pink lipstick, possibly Calvin Klein. Her eyelashes permed, her face a monument to kawaii (Japanese for cute). And her clothes!!! All I could think was ‘wow’. Completely school uniform! From the short skirt to the untucked shirt, she was the perfect Japanese submissive…hentai…etchi…guuuuuuuuhhhhhhh…

Okay, now that I have caved in to my own perverted desire for fan service, let me tell you what she was really wearing, despite parts of me still declaring their allegiance to the school uniform (she’s 19 for chrissakes!!! You want school uniform, go watch sailor moon hentai!!! No, really, its good!)

OK, I was truthful about the earrings…sorta. One of them was a chibi octopus, the other a symbol, which, if you tilted your head and looked at it sorta squinty and sideways, looked like a… (Ahem) very etchi thing which I will not describe. Her hair was the ‘natural’ blue that I had seen in CC’s pictures, a bit tousled, washed and smelling vaguely of talcum powder (obviously not overly bothered for her date with you, my conscience smirked). I didn’t lie about the CK lipstick, or the permed eyelashes. She was wearing a half 70’s tube top long sleeved with alternate black and blue horizontal stripes, combined stylishly with a knee-length blue skirt and some stylish Day-Glo blue go-go boots (I think… I wasn’t exactly concentrating on her attire, more concerned with the alarming fact that my tongue was tying itself in knots while being fought over by my brain and my “second brain”. If you know what I mean-nudge nudge, wink wink, say no MORE, Squire!)). As she slowly descended the steps, my heart began an arrhythmic bongo salsa with my ribcage providing the percussion. My well planned greeting phrases all began to melt into one another, the net result being “abuuuh, guh hanagah buhhhh…..” caught between this charming opener and a request to see her naked, my only resort was to…

Koninchiwa, Miko-Chan! My name is AussieMonkey, but you can call me whatever you want, ahahahaaa! I am so pleased to meet you!

As the room took turns staring at the back of my head, I began to slowly turn chartreuse. It was a tense moment as everyone was wondering what the FUCK I just said. You see, I had blurted my response in Japanese (and pretty much quoted verbatim from the translational booklet I had been studying), and, as far as I knew, Miko and I were the only two speakers. Fortunately, Miko smiled and replied;

it is nice to meet another Japanese speaker, Monkey-kun. I trust the others have given you the grand tour?

ah, yes, it was… most interesting! Um… your turtle is excellently sweatered!

This time it was Miko’s turn to stare.

Ano?

“Shit, got that wrong… ah yes I… hope I did not… inconvenience you… by arriving so early.

ah… no, if anything it must be I who should apologise, I should have forewarned you about my bath time!

heh, and… here I thought… you cats disliked…um… water! well, that was lame. Why not just get it over with and commit seppuku? Hey, wait, she’s laughing!?

“I do speak English, you know.”

“Ahahahaaa….Gomenasai… Um… yes.” You’ve lost her, man, the date’s over before it has begun, a new record.

“So why were you speaking Japanese? Hope to impress me, Gaijin?” Then again, perhaps not. Say something witty, man! Show some backbone!

“Um, well, yes, actually. Did it work?”

She laughs at this, a good sign. Please, god (whom I realise is a nonexistent/uncaring entity) help me and I will suspend disbelief and believe in you! I stare fixedly at the floor with a vague look of horror, while searching for something to say. Fortunately, the artists step in here to help me.

“Well, AM, bettah be on your way! Have fun you two! If yah need anything, we’ll be heah in our underpahnts drinking beah!” (blatant futurama plug. P.S., how’s the accent Chesh? Nyuk nyuk!)

“Beer?” Miko says with sarcastic voice and raised eyebrow.
“Underpants?” I say, being dragged out the door by Chesh, “Any chance we could possibly stay a wh--”

SLAM! The door hits my face, causing my teeth to ricochet off my tonsils at escape velocity. At this rate Miko and I could take a canoe ride on my blood. Fortunately I possessed several refill packets (of blood, not teeth, you sicko!).

Well, it had begun. my date with Miko was finally beginning! However, as I stared at this vision of loveliness, a sense of nameless dread began to creep over me (I have since named the dread “Greg”). In the heat of getting ready for the date, I had forgotten to plan any events!!! I began to panic, quietly. Well, less quietly than usual (i.e. I only screamed half as loud, and skilfully avoided bashing my head into the wall yelling “WHY????”, although I did run up and down the street twice, overtaking a passing car).

“What’s wrong, monkey-kun?” Miko-Chan asked, her innocent eyes sparkling with anticipation at our date. I cursed myself for getting carried away and not organizing this supposedly magical evening. My hand clenched into a fist, tears streaming down my cheeks, I struck manly angst pose #42 (a quite difficult one to do; for more info consult “AussieMonkey’s book of difficult manly poses which are hard to do – $49.95 retail) and called out to the heavens with my mind, saying unto them “woe!, Miko Chan’s innocent heart will be crushed, torn asunder from the lofty heights she set me!”. In a grave voice, I informed her as gently as I could about my fault.

Instantly a vein appeared on her head, as she bluntly said “na-ne?”

I fell on the floor, weeping (manfully). “OH, MIKO CHAN!! I have become less than a man! If you see fit, I will commit seppuku!!!”

A gentle hand was laid on my shoulder. I looked up, my tearfully-streaming eyes shining with joy. A solitary sparkle in my eyes.

“M-m-m-Miko-Chan!!! Does this mean you have forgiven me? I am so hap—”

BAKA NE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!a foot slammed down on the back of my head, smashing my face into the pavement. Miko, apparently, was just a little peeved.

Gomenasai… I managed weakly through a face full of blood. Normally I would have enjoyed a foot so close to my face, but there’s something about excruciating pain that kind of distracts you from the moment. I slapped an emergency blood supply patch onto my face and hoped that my chibi healing powers would last me through what looked like a painful night. Miko was ranting on about stupid foreigners who had all their brains in their pants when suddenly there was the sound of a window opening.

WILL MIKO AND MONKEY GO ON THEIR DATE? WILL MONKEY RUN OUT OF BLOOD-SUPPLY PATCHES? WILL I STOP TALKING IN CAPITALS!?
FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL—I MEAN TICKLING THEATRE Z!!!!

WELL, THAT WAS GOOD. WHAT? IM FIRED? YOU BASTARDS!!! I WAS ONLY GIVING THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!!! NNNNGGG LET GO OF MEEEE!!!!

interesting...

I like your unique style of writing; it's sort of like what I would imagine a manga without the pictures would read like. The description of the reactions are nice, and I can't wait for you to tickle Miko.....

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back