• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My First M/M Tickle Experience

tientickle

When in the mood, I have always enjoyed the sensations of light tickling and the sexual arousal that I experience from such. Don't know why, but don't much care, either...lol.

I met him on the old Jack's Rack personal section. He wanted to explore tickling a man since he had only previously tickled women. After many e-mails with each other, I felt safe enough to at least meet up with him, which I did at his home. I had come prepared to also play but was still apprehensive and somewhat questionable if we would. I hesitatingly knocked on his door and almost turned away when he opened it and welcomed me in. We sat in his living room and chatted a bit, getting a feel for each other and he reassuring me that there was no pressure with playing and we could just visit. He made me feel very comfortable and I soon asked if we could play, but with a bit of role-play (I wanted to be "captured" to be bound and tickled). He agreed and again reassured me that my limits would be respected, but tested a bit, and that nothing would happen to me that I did not want. A safe word was provided and I retired to his bathroom to prepare for my "ordeal".

I stripped naked, a final bathroom break then I placed on myself a leather thong that went around my hips and between my legs, covering my cock & balls, that buckled in the front. This way, I thought, he could have access to my tickle spots while I maintained some sort of modesty. After all, I had never done this with a man before and wasn't sure if he even wanted me to be completely naked. A final look in the mirror along with a deep breath and I opened the door to what awaited me.

He was waiting for me in the hallway and "captured" me by quickly encircling a leather strap around my arms and body which he led me by into his bedroom and onto my back upon his bed. I lightly struggled as he restrained me spread-eagle with leather cuffs and straps, securing me firmly and finishing by placing a pillow under my head. He asked me if the restraints and I were OK and if any adjusting was needed. I assured him that I was fine as I began to question myself as to what the hell did I just get myself into.

He began at my wrists and with spider-leg-like movements of his fingers, he trailed them along every part of my bound and helpless body to the bottoms of my feet and back up to my wrists searching for my tickle-spots. I was in a fit of giggles from his exploration that I at first did not notice him unbuckling my thong, which he removed and tossed aside. There I now was, completely naked, embarrassed by my hard cock having been released from its confinement now throbbing with every excited heart-beat and already leaking pre-cum! He seemed to pay no attention to my new dilemma, and went about exploring my body again, only this time with a bit more to explore now that I was completely nude. Any more embarrassing thoughts I had soon vanished as he leisurely explored those spots again in more depth using different implements and techniques of tickle-teasing. All I could do was giggle, laugh and struggle from the erotic sensations he was causing me but always checking on my comfort level during breaks to catch my breath. Although obvious how aroused I was, he completed ignored my cock and balls except for the occasional touch of a brush or feather, increasing my desire for sexual stimulation......Which he finally provided me with a buzzing vibrator placed underneath the head of my helpless cock.

He would bring me close to orgasm and then remove the vibrator and tickle me some more, alternating between cock-teasing and tickling. I was going insane from the various sensation he caused me, my breathing increasing while my naked body struggled helplessly in its restraints. He eventually ended the tickling and only concentrated on bringing me close to orgasm over and over and over and...Finally letting me cum!!!

Yes, it obviously was a fond memory and an experience that I would enjoy somewhat replicating with a understanding, safe & sane guy-friend. Tickling to me is more of a fore-play, my main interest being with orgasm-control/cum-denial - teased with ejaculation without orgasm followed by more teasing and...?

Jack's was amazing! I read everything on there numerous times!! Still stumble across the archive of it sometime.... and every time I fully re-read 7 hard hours

Last edited:
Someone told me about this story and nice to see it was simple and to the point about their experience. Appreciate that you posted this tientickle

Thank you for bumping. Very hot and a nice scenario.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back