• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot Night Fun

219Footman

Sup guys! First time poster, long time lurker. Figure i'd finally contribute.

So I've pretty much had a foot fetish/tickle fetish since i was really young. The first thing sparking that interest being the infamous ninja turtles scene involving April. I've indulged my fetish briefly here and there in past relationships and once fully with a stripper but thats a story for another time.

So it's September and i see a random craigslist post about foot night in Chicago(finally!!!). I check out the website, browse the models, and buy my ticket. Now they dont list anything about tickling so i shoot an email to the host about it and about bringing tickle tools. He was totally cool about it and even recommended that months feetured model. I'm a person who takes anything with a grain of salt, but man that night was worth it!

I walked into the place the event was held and got greeted by the host Rich, who called over that months feeture model to show me around. Over comes this gorgeus brunette latina in a little black dress that takes me to the bar to grab a drink and then took me out on to main floor to show me around. Now i was nervous and didnt really know what to expect but once we got out onto the floor and i saw trampling and worshipping going on, i kinda felt at home. We'll call the model Nina. Nina asked me what i was into and i told her foot worship/nibbling/tickling and she was down for it! She led me over to a couch that had a privacy screen and placed her feet into my lap. They mustve been either a size 5 or 6. No callouses, good toes, and good arches. My foot fetish side was happy! I started with a little massage and worship, kissing her arches and toes, then sucking her toes and she was definitely enjoying it. TICKLE TIME. After i felt like her feet were warmed up i grabbed my tickle bag and showed her what i had. 2 philipps electric razors without the blades(one blade if you were curious on the model), an older norelco trimmer without the blade, and 2 hair brushes (one small one big). I started with my fingers and that got her giggling, moved over to the one blade and got her laughing good, the vibrating tip doest protrude out much so you can really dig in with it! And thats what i did. Pressing it into the base of her toes and going up and down on her arches which just really brought out the laughs. Switched over to my norelco whos tip is longer but vibrates faster. Now with this one i couldnt dig with but just traced lightly around her toes which got her going a little more than the last, especially when i used it on her heels(tougher skin). As i was moving on to the brush i realized i didnt bring any, but it being a foot party i asked Nina if they had any to which she responded to by running over to another couch and grabbing a bottle. I had her flip over and i started laying on the lotion and massaging it in, which she really liked. I asked her if she was ready for the brush and she said yes! I started slow which felt good to her and brought out giggles and then i wrapped my arm around her ankles and kicked it up about 5 notches and she was just bucking up and down laughing. Id stop and check on her and she'd just give me the greenlight to keep going. We must've sessioned for at least a half hour at which point she asked if i wanted to session with anyone else to which i said sure and she came back with Nikki.

Nikki was about 5'7, curvy brunette latina with a great butt, probably about a size 7 foot, and it also happened to be her first foot fetish party. Nikki and Nina both sat down beside, Nikki placing her feet in my lap and Nina just keeping us company. Nikki had just gotten to the party and i was her first session so we started off with worship and that got her giggling and then i brought up tickling and she said oh boy but was down for it! So i started running my finger tips up and down her soles which got her laughing pretty easy. With Nina still there i asked if she wanted to help me tickle her which she happily jumped at. I had Nikki flip over face down and me and Nina just went to town with the trimmers making Nikki bounce up and down, just laughing away. After a few mins i passed the brush over to Nina and went over how to use it as i was putting on the lotion which tickled Nikki. Needless to say once Nina got the brush going she was bouncing around like a bounce house at a summer carnival so i had to help keep her legs down. Nikki never tapped out. I had Nikki and Nina switch places so she could get revenge. Now Nina isnt as ticklish as Nikki but we all still had fun and got a good amount of laughs out of her.

Nina had to go attend to other customers, so i asked Nikki if she could go find another girl we could tickle. Not even 5mins later and she comes back with an IG model from Tennesee. She was about the same height as Nikki and had really nice creamy soles maybe size 8s. We started off wth Nikki just tickling her, told her if she made her tap I'd worship her feet for a session. Nikki definitely tried but Tennesee was tough, so i took over after awhile seeing if i could make her tap but no dice. Tennesee left us after 2 sessions so it was just me and Nikki on the couch. I decided to be nice and give her some worship and tickles mixed in which eventually turned into jist straight tickles! We concluded and she let me know that she really liked it and for me to find her later in the night for another session. I couldnt believe everything that happened occured in only an hour. Had a nice tickle high going.

I kinda took a break and went over to the bar to grab a drink, talk with some of the guys and models. I walked back out onto the floor looking for new model to session with, and ended up meeting Lee. Lee was pretty cool to meet, she asked about my tickle fetish, and how i pick the tools i use. She was finger ticklish but my tools didnt have much effect.

After my session with Lee i sessioned with a blonde who was a dancer. Nice long tan legs and feet. Told her what i was into and she just gave me her feet and let me have at it. Started with the trimmers which felt nice and tickled at the same time. She was giggling and never kept her eyes off me. Had her lay face down with her feet in my lap, layered on the lotion and started scrubbing away with the brush which got her laughing the best. Surprisingly she would just tell me that she was really liking it and to keep going. I had about 2 sessions with her before we parted and i went back on the prowl.

Wasnt even 10mins later and i was back on the couch with another ticklish blonde. Jess was tall, with cream soles, and an interesting foot tattoo that i happily scrubbed my brush over with. She really enjoyed how diffrent and intense tickling was. We mustve sessioned for about 20mins.

Walked around a bit and found Nikki. Me and Nikki had hit it off earlier, so i got her for another half hour. And that jalf hour consisted of intense foot worship, tickling, her grabbing me by hair asking me too tickle/worship, and me feeling like a champ after. Yeahhh buddy.

Lovely surprise of the night was actually getting to meet Miss Sky Terrapin. She was tall, gorgeus, great soles and toes, and she was also into tickling! She really liked my trimmers and we even played a game where she spread her toes and i would just press the trimmers into the spaces in between them. Sky was really fun and i highly recommend booking her for a session when she's in town.

After my session with Sky i sessioned with a girl named Mia. I told Mia about tickling to which she said she wasnt that ticklish but i got her going pretty good to her surprise.

I had a nice end of the night closing time session with Nina and once it concluded i just felt like mission accomplished. I got about 3 hrs of tickling and worshipping in. Also learned the importance of washing your face before you drive on the expressway otherwise lotion sweats gonna get in your eyes.

Thats all folks thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Sounds like a remarkable event, for sure! Please share when you're less starving. :p

Very interesting! I'm just curious, how much did all this fun cost you total?

Good to hear that the Foot Night Events are a hit for us foot ticklers in other cities as well. I have been attending the Detroit events and have had an awesome experience with every girl, every time!

About 400$

So the money's gone now.

Seriously, did you get exactly what you wanted, in private with someone completely perfect who might want to see you again to continue things?

Not to play Dougie Downer, but if coffee and cake for two comes to $20.00, that's 5 long chats per hundred bucks, times four is 20 live women with whom you could have negotiated something lasting, and maybe four or five of those might have tried it a few times for free, to varying degrees and for quite a long time too out of simple curiosity.

The main benefit is that you'd certainly learn to make small talk or become more comfortable with it, and believe me the confidence you will gain is life-changing as far as women are concerned.

If you're single that's what you should be doing, rather than hanging around with a bunch of Venuses for Hire who wouldn't associate with you otherwise.

I see you're in Chicago- try this place, where you'll find women who're there for fun rather than because they're being paid.

http://sinscenter.com/homeframe.htm

Good luck.

"If you're single that's what you should be doing, rather than hanging around with a bunch of Venuses for Hire who wouldn't associate with you otherwise."

Since when does a grown ass man needs to be told what he should be doing regarding women?

"If you're single that's what you should be doing, rather than hanging around with a bunch of Venuses for Hire who wouldn't associate with you otherwise."

Since when does a grown ass man needs to be told what he should be doing regarding women?

Splendidly put. Please forgive my abysmal ignorance, but are you quoting Giacomo Casanova or Winston Churchill?

In certain cases, advice is vital. But since the majority won't take it, I'll happily leave those unfortunate single men who impoverish themselves at foot parties with pretty young women (pretty young women, btw, who'd generally never even consider going anywhere near these customers IRL) to their expensive and ultimately pointless fun.

The women in question are only there for the considerable amounts of money they can and do earn from the desperate.

It's a difficult thing to learn and practise, but learn to converse, gentlemen, and no matter what you look like I promise you will never be desperate again.

Men are seduced via their eyes, but women via their ears.

Last edited:
Splendidly put. Please forgive my abysmal ignorance, but are you quoting Giacomo Casanova or Winston Churchill?

In certain cases, advice is vital. But since the majority won't take it, I'll happily leave those unfortunate single men who impoverish themselves at foot parties with pretty young women (pretty young women, btw, who'd generally never even consider going anywhere near these customers IRL) to their expensive and ultimately pointless fun.

The women in question are only there for the considerable amounts of money they can and do earn from the desperate.

It's a difficult thing to learn and practise, but learn to converse, gentlemen, and no matter what you look like I promise you will never be desperate again.

Men are seduced via their eyes, but women via their ears.

I wish there was a like button on here sometimes.

Morning gents!
Libertine i see and respect where you're coming from. It's the same arguement I've seen made against strip clubs. As far as me getting what i wanted out out of that night i can honestly say i did. I didnt just get confidence, i got more comfortable with me and my fetish itself. I couldnt even say the words "foot fetish" without getting red in the face before that night lol. The models were nice but it was really the host and the few patrons i interacted with that made me feel like man maybe my kink isnt weird after all. While meeting a potential play partner is ideal and nice, i was just there to scratch an itch with a variety of soles :)

That being said 400 was a lot, it was my first time ever getting out to go play, went back last month and only spent 100$ between sessions, drinks, the admission, and felt just as content. Bonus of also getting to see friends from the last party.

Morning gents!
Libertine i see and respect where you're coming from. It's the same arguement I've seen made against strip clubs. As far as me getting what i wanted out out of that night i can honestly say i did. I didnt just get confidence, i got more comfortable with me and my fetish itself. I couldnt even say the words "foot fetish" without getting red in the face before that night lol. The models were nice but it was really the host and the few patrons i interacted with that made me feel like man maybe my kink isnt weird after all. While meeting a potential play partner is ideal and nice, i was just there to scratch an itch with a variety of soles :)

That being said 400 was a lot, it was my first time ever getting out to go play, went back last month and only spent 100$ between sessions, drinks, the admission, and felt just as content. Bonus of also getting to see friends from the last party.

Glad to hear it, and since you're starting out and working on yourself I have no doubt you'll soon be out there happily and only retaining the minimum amount of guilt required to keep it fun. After all, women are so used to having men wanting to feel them up from the first hint of a growing bosom that quite a few, as I've found out myself over many years, are relieved and interested to meet someone whose tastes are a bit different. Apparently it's 'refreshing', and who am I to argue?

Keep up the good work- soon it won't even cost you the price of dessert. It will, I promise you, sometimes be be a bonus freely offered.

"In certain cases, advice is vital" - no thanks

"I'll happily leave those unfortunate single men" - pretty sure these men aren't unfortunate and think that you are the unfortunate one.

"to their expensive" - perhaps to you. I recommend getting a better paying job. See, both sides could give advice.

"ultimately pointless fun" - pretty sure it's not pointless to those who are having fun, just like paying for sporting events, concerts, etc.

"The women in question are only there for the considerable amounts of money they can and do earn from the desperate" - fantastic, women get what they want and men get what they want.

Wow so much virtue signaling.

"In certain cases, advice is vital" - no thanks

"I'll happily leave those unfortunate single men" - pretty sure these men aren't unfortunate and think that you are the unfortunate one.

"to their expensive" - perhaps to you. I recommend getting a better paying job. See, both sides could give advice.

"ultimately pointless fun" - pretty sure it's not pointless to those who are having fun, just like paying for sporting events, concerts, etc.

"The women in question are only there for the considerable amounts of money they can and do earn from the desperate" - fantastic, women get what they want and men get what they want.

Wow so much virtue signaling.

I stand corrected. I defer to your superior morals and way of life.

Never mind your attendance at foot parties,

http://www.ticklingforum.com/search.php?searchid=10343592

which is of course up to you and anyone else who wants to go to one- just out of idle curiosity could you please tell me the location of some of the nail salons you visit while 'waiting for a friend' so that you can get off gratis by watching women unknown to you (and vice versa) get pedicures until the patrons become uncomfortable with you watching them and/or management asks you to leave?

Or are these various locations by necessity ever-changing because (again by necessity) you continually have to search for others where you are (as yet) still unrecognised?

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?264168-Pedicures-at-nail-salons

Last edited:
... says a guy, with a photo pic himself in a leather trench coat, in his signature, as he is virtue signaling, in a fetish forum.

Please take my recommendation about getting a better paying job seriously, maybe then you won't think that $20 for a 10 minute session is expensive.

Just trying to help you out.

... says a guy, with a photo pic himself in a leather trench coat, in his signature, as he is virtue signaling, in a fetish forum.

Is that really the best you can do?

Please take my recommendation about getting a better paying job seriously, maybe then you won't think that $20 for a 10 minute session is expensive.

Just trying to help you out.

Ad hominem again.

I do appreciate both your valuable aid and the opportunity to (yet again) revel in the richness of your character.

The one thing I've found out about you in your amusingly constant and egotistical attempts to have the last word in every single post to me or anyone else with whom you concern yourself is an incredibly neurotic desire to be 'right' by means of every personal attack you can think of.

So- just to make you happy, I'll admit I'm completely wrong. For instance, I don't go to foot parties. I don't hang out in nail salons for free entertainment.

And I even have the temerity to own a 'leather trench coat'.

As for my getting a better job- you too could own a leather trench coat if you'd save up a bit from your benefits cheques, or however it is that the government sympathetically bestows its bounty upon you. Another of my many faults is an unfortunate unawareness of the mechanics thereof. Then again, I do envy the copious free time your present state affords you for long internet battles.

Eh bien, ça suffit. I'm putting you on 'Ignore', taking only a mild pleasure in the fact that I will never waste another second by reading your sophomoric drivel again, as I leave you,

With the most transitory assurances of my regard,

Libertine.

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back