• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katy & Amber - Episode 15: The Next-Door-Neighbor (f/f, ff/f nylons)

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
Hey everyone,

Here's Episode 15. It took much longer than I had intended, but I think I am happy with the finished product. I struggled to get going with this one, knowing it would sort of act as a "bridge" to the next events in the story. I also wanted to develop the story and not just have tickling (though tickling IS the main story! haha). So with that in mind, the actual tickling action doesn't take place until about halfway through the story -- though I think this is my longest story ever in terms of page length, so you won't be shorted on the tickling action.

I'd also suggest you take a look at Episode 14 if you forgot about it, since the beginning of this story ties to the events in Episode 14.

The good news is that I have most of the next episodes all planned out in my mind now that I have completed this episode. The potentially bad news is that work continues to be incredibly busy, but I am hopeful that it won't ever take this long again. At least the baseball season will be over soon (as a lifelong Red Sox fan, there's been more than a few late nights lately).

I truly hope you enjoy reading it!

As always, any feedback/suggestions are welcome!

Happy reading,
OldEnglish

Katy & Amber - Episode 1: The Discovery (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 2: Later That Evening (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 3: The After Party (ff/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 4: Tickle-Text Messaging (f/f tickle talk)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 5: Netflix & Pizza (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 6: The Blanket Burrito (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 7: Two for the Price of One (f/ff, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 8: Origins & Destinies (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 9: The Show at the Movies: The First Challenge (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 10: Do Not Do Unto Others (f/f, ff/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 11: A Different Kind of Tickle Fight (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 12: The Lecture That Went Unheard (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 13: More to Melissa than Meets the Eye (ff/ff, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 14: Melissa's Roommate (f/f, f/ff, ff/ff nylons)

Katy & Amber - Episode 15: The Next-Door-Neighbor (f/f, ff/f nylons)

It was much later than she hoped it would be when Amber finally made it back to her apartment. Indeed, the events that had taken place in Melissa and Danielle’s dorm had taken up most of the evening. It was well past dinner time, so Amber had stopped for a value meal on her way home, though the knot that had formed in her stomach as a result of the evening’s activities prevented her from enjoying the chicken nuggets as she devoured them.

Amber felt rotten. Horrible. She had agreed to a plan to set up Katy, her best friend, the one person who had been there with her through so much over the recent years; worse, the pact was with Danielle, someone Katy didn’t think too highly of -- not that Amber’s impression of Danielle was all that high right now, either. The guilt ate away at Amber as she walked into the apartment complex, not sure what she would say to Katy, how she could pretend that nothing had happened.

She wanted to tell her everything, of course, but she knew the ramifications of that - cell phone video of Amber being tickled being sent to the sorority girls. But maybe Katy might understand? If anything, the two friends have proven to each other recently that the easiest way to get the other to cave to something was through tickling. But this wasn’t just caving in to the other person’s Netflix wish…

Amber pushed through the door to the apartment, kicking off her flats as she strolled in. She made a quick turn to the kitchen to dump out the rest of her soda and throw away the remaining fries that were in the paper bag. The chill of the tile floor contrasted greatly with the warmth emanating from Amber’s feet, and after a small shiver, Amber walked out of the kitchen towards the living room.

There, she found Katy on the couch, fast asleep, her textbook having fallen to the floor beside her. Amber took a moment to look at her friend. Katy’s head rested on a throw pillow, her right arm across her chest and her left arm hanging off the couch as she lay on her back. Her left leg, bent at the knee, formed a triangle shape under the blanket. Stretched out, her right leg extended past the limits of the blanket she was under, her right foot sticking out, the suntan nylons serving as a sharp contrast to the material of the couch.

She looked calm. Peaceful. She looked like someone who had no idea that her best friend had just sold her out to her sworn enemy. OK, maybe “sworn enemy” was taking it a bit too far… But the point still stood.

Amber turned to go down into her bedroom, when something caught her eye, prompting her to turn to Katy once again. There it was. Katy’s right foot sticking out from under the blanket. The nylons acting almost like a giant bullseye for anyone walking past. Amber couldn’t… could she? At once, the little white angel and the red devil appeared on Amber’s shoulders, each arguing their case.

‘You’ve already caused her enough grief today,’ argued the angel.

‘You know she’d do the same to you,” argued the devil.

Back and forth they went, each stating their stance repeatedly, each swaying Amber a little more to his direction with each statement. Finally, Amber had made a decision.

‘One little tickle never hurt anyone,’ she said to herself, dropping to her knees by the end of the couch where Katy’s foot lay innocently. Amber gave one last look to Katy to make sure she was still sleeping, and then gave a quick, light brush on her fingertips along the top of Katy’s foot.

As expected, Katy pulled her foot away immediately, a small smile forming across her face as her brain registered the ticklish sensation, only to slowly place her foot back in its original position, her slumbering state leaving her unaware of the perils that were around her.

Amber repeated her motion, this time tracing the tip of her fingernail along the top of Katy’s toes, not making it across all of the toes as Katy pulled her foot away before Amber could finish. Katy rustled a little in her sleep, her mind clearly processing the ticklish sensation that seemed to be following her foot. Katy readjusted herself, this time stretching both legs so that now Amber had two potential targets with which to play.

‘Oh Katy,’ Amber thought to herself. ‘Why do you have to be so stinkin’ cute when you’re ticklish?’ she mused as she gently sat herself at the end of the couch next to Katy’s feet. This was a scene Amber had come to love over these last few weeks: Katy, her best friend, completely vulnerable to whatever tickling Amber had in mind. Amber swirled a finger from each hand across Katy’s secret spot, unable to resist the temptation.

Katy rustled again, Amber’s tickling having finally woken her from her slumber, and she leaned her body up on her elbow to better see what was going on at the end of the couch.

“Hey you,” said Katy, still groggy. “Cut that out!”

Amber froze, not realizing Katy had caught her in the act. “Ooops,” she said with an awkward laugh. Her tickling had gone on much longer than she had originally intended, and she hadn’t prepared herself for the possibility of Katy waking up.

“Oops my ass,” said Katy, leaning forward and grabbing Amber’s wrist, pulling her next to Katy on the couch so that the two girls now lay side by side. “Where have you been?” asked Katy, glancing at the cable box on the entertainment center to see the time. “You were gone forever,” she said.

“Oh,” said Amber, forgetting that she was supposed to have come up with a cover story for her extended absence. “You know me,” she said, coming up with a fib on the fly. “Always losing track of time.”

“I bet you lost track of time while you were tickling my feet just now,” Katy said with a smile, giving Amber a playful nudge in the process. “That was horrible,” she added. “I was dreaming that I was walking across a room of feathers and I couldn’t get away from the tickles,” laughed Katy.

“Yeah, well,” responded Amber, “maybe if your foot wasn’t just sitting there begging to be tickled when I walked in…” she teased.

Katy’s mouth dropped in faux surprise. “My foot did no such thing!” she said, laughing. “You know how ticklish my feet are in nylons,” she said, as if needing to prove the point that her foot would not have been begging to be tickled.

“I know,” said Amber, plopping a finger on Katy’s nose for effect. “That’s why I do it,” she said, stealthily stretching her legs out as long as they could go and running her big toe across the bottom of one of Katy’s feet, the concealed attack causing Katy to jump in ticklish surprise.

“Ah!” Katy shrieked, caught off guard by the unexpected tickle. “You’re such a brat!” she said, giving her friend another playful push.

“Sowwy,” said Amber in her best baby voice, though clearly she wasn’t sorry in the least.

“You know,” said Katy, suddenly in deep thought. “When you think about it, it’s really crazy to think about how ticklish we both are,” she said, though seeing the confusion on Amber’s prompted her to clarify her statement. “Well, think about it,” she said. “Are we always going to be this ticklish? I mean, playfulness aside, it’s such a weakness, right? What about when we have kids and they find out we’re ticklish? Will we lose control forever? Or what if someone, like, wanted to know the combination to the family safe where all of the diamonds are kept,” she said with a laugh as she pondered the relative absurdity of that example. “What if they started tickling to get the combination?”

“Well, in that case, I think you’d lose all of your diamonds,” laughed Amber, poking Katy in the side in the process.

“Hardy har har,” mocked Katy. “Well, you know what I mean,” she said. “It’s just such a weakness. I mean, it’d be horrible if it got into the wrong hands,” Katy said.

‘Yes, it would,’ thought Amber to herself, reflecting again on the demands Danielle had placed on her earlier, the guilt swelling up inside her once again. Katy had a point. Despite the playfulness the two had adopted in regards to being ticklish, it was indeed a serious weakness for the two, one that neither had any line of defense against. In her mind, images of Katy trapped in some sort of predicament abounded, Danielle hovering near Katy’s feet in each sequence. Amber could see the look of desperation on Katy’s face as Danielle inched closer and closer to her trapped feet.

“Are you even paying attention?” asked Katy, pulling Amber out of her thoughts, the look on Amber’s face showing that she clearly had been lost in her own world. “You know,” said Katy, adding another playful push, “You’re lucky I love our snuggles so much or I’d be the one tickling you right now,” she said with a laugh.

Amber laughed at the threat, as well, knowing Katy was in no position to launch any attacks at the moment, her body both sunken into the couch a bit and also wrapped up in the blanket. “Our snuggles are always a favorite to me, too,” agreed Amber as she snuggled closer in to Katy.

“Oh!” said Katy, startling Amber as she jumped up from the couch. “I almost forgot,” she said, walking out of the living room towards her bedroom, talking as she was walking. “I need your opinion on something,” she said, almost shouting from her bedroom before walking back into the living room with a pair of shoes on each hand. “I think I forgot to tell you, but I have to head home this weekend,” she said as she placed both sets of shoes on the floor. “We have some function we have to go to, and I’m wondering,” she said as she slipped into one pair of shoes, a pair of black d’Orsay heels. “Which shoes with that red dress that I have?”

“Hmmm,” thought Amber, sitting up on the couch as she watched her friend model the options. “Let’s see the other ones.” Katy obliged, slipping out of the first pair of heels and sliding herself into the other option, a pair of basic black stilettos with a heel that seemingly tested the limits of how-high-a-heel-is-too-high-for-a-family-event. “Those. Definitely,” said Amber, pointing to the pair Katy still had on her feet.

“I had a feeling you’d say these,” laughed Katy. “I was thinking of these ones, too, but I didn’t know if they were too much,” she said, nodding as she saw Amber shaking her head indicating that they were not too much at all. “I mean, I love these heels, but they are absolute torture to wear.”

“Really?” asked Amber, finding Katy’s words to be surprising considering she had seen Katy wear those heels many times.

“Oh my word, yeah,” said Katy, who was still modeling the heels for Amber. “I mean, I grin and bear it, but after like five minutes, all I’m thinking about is taking them off,” she added.

“Interesting,” said Amber, remembering Danielle’s orders from earlier in the night: make sure Katy and Danielle were at the same place at the same time and that Katy had nylons on. The gears began to turn in Amber’s mind… Surely Katy and Danielle were apt to attend the same party at some point; they frequently ran into each other at said events. And if Katy happened to be wearing these heels to that party, then it’s possible that she might have to take them off at some point… ‘What am I doing?’ Amber thought to herself, finding it unbelievable that she was actually indeed plotting a trap for Katy. She shook her head as if she were trying to shake the idea out of her head. “Aren’t those your go-to shoes for parties? Why not just take them off?” asked Amber.

Katy tilted her head and gave Amber a look. “Oh, you’d love that, wouldn’t you?” she said. “Me walking around in nylons with no shoes on around a bunch of drunken people,” she said with a laugh as she said good night and turned back to her bedroom to lay the shoes with the rest of her outfit before retiring for the evening.

‘I actually… would,’ thought Amber to herself as she imagined that scenario play out in her mind. It was inevitable that a fair amount of tickling would take place at any party. Hormones were raging. Alcohol was flowing. If walking in heels alone wasn’t enough to get most girls to take off their shoes at parties, then adding in the inebriating effects of a drink or two usually was more than anyone could handle in heels. The result was as expected; countless pokes and accidental brushes would find their way on someone’s unsuspecting skin. It was almost a pyramid effect. It usually began with one guy tickling one girl, to be followed by another guy doing the same to someone else. Eventually, almost everyone at the party would be involved in one way or the other. The guys, of course, were doing it as a means of flirting, perhaps hoping that to be the first contact to be made that evening. The girls, though, were generally much more ruthless. Without fail, at least two or three girls would find themselves at the mercy of a group of girls looking - for whatever reason - to tickle that girl silly. Sometimes it came as a result of someone perceiving the victim being a little too flirty with someone. Sometimes it came as a result of some built-up issue that the instigator never let go of, waiting for the perfect time to seek revenge. Sometimes it came for no reason at all. But when it came, there was generally very little for the victim to do. More often than not, the victim would already be barefoot or - worse for the victim - in nylons, her shoes cast aside earlier in the evening and now lost amongst the sea of people. Generally, someone within the group of ticklers would already be familiar with the victim’s ticklish spots, and with the aid of a beverage or two was more than happy to announce those spots to anyone listening. At some point, someone would undoubtedly suggest that the group should target the victim’s feet, a statement that generally reduced the victim to begging using whatever words she could get out through the laughter. Amber imagined seeing Katy in that dogpile, her heels long since removed, her feet only in nylons, as a swarm of girls circled in looking to tickle. The vulnerability of it all… ‘She wouldn’t stand a chance,’ thought Amber to herself, her fantasy once again screeching to a halt as she envisioned Danielle approaching Katy at this party.

‘What am I going to do about all of this?’ Amber thought to herself as she began to make her way to her own bedroom…

It was around 4 o’clock the next day when Amber heard a knocking at the apartment door. Amber wasn’t sure who it could be. Katy had already left for home, not that she would ever need to knock to get into her own apartment. She wasn’t expecting anyone. She leaned up on her tiptoes to see through the peephole in the door and saw Melissa standing outside, bags in both hands.

‘Ugh,’ thought Amber to herself. She wasn’t sure if she wanted to see Melissa again. She wasn’t exactly sure where Melissa stood. Yes, they had seemingly hit it off quite well the other day, but that was sandwiched between Melissa tormenting Amber with tickling during a lecture in class and Melissa essentially siding with Danielle in their tickle assault of Amber later that night. There was too much uncertainty with Melissa. Still, Amber opened the door, though she left the latch on so as not to invite Melissa in.

“I’m not really sure this is a good idea,” said Amber as she opened the door, wanting to ensure that her trepidation was known.

“No, I know,” said Melissa, hoping to get her two cents in before Amber closed the door on her. “I came by to apologize.”

“Apologize?” asked Amber, leaning against the door frame of her apartment door but still not releasing the latch.

“Yeah,” said Melissa. “What happened the other night was… I mean, I can’t really justify it. But I just want you to know that was all Danielle. That wasn’t me at all,” pleaded Melissa, knowing full well that her apology might be a tough sell considering the girls had known each other for such little time.

“I don’t know,” said Amber as she wavered, remembering that Melissa had warned her about her roommate before anything had happened.

“I think I know what might prove to you that I’m being sincere,” said Melissa, who seemingly had a strategy in place should she need it. Melissa bent down and pulled at her left jean leg, pulling the material up far enough to eventually reveal that underneath those jeans and those boots she had on a pair of black pantyhose.

Amber laughed, unlocking the lock to the door. “Get in here, you goof,” she said, stepping aside to make room for Melissa.

“Boy,” said Melissa, “had I known that that was all it was going to take, I wouldn’t have stopped for Chinese food along the way,” she said, holding up the two bags in her hands as presentation to Amber.

“You certainly know my weaknesses,” laughed Amber as she took the bags from Melissa and brought them into the kitchen. “Now,” she said with a snap of her fingers. “Shoes. Off.”

“Yeah, yeah,” said Melissa with a laugh as she unzipped the boots and pulled her feet out. “I literally got changed in the restroom of the restaurant, so Danielle wouldn’t notice I had nylons on, just so you know,” she said, feeling as though she needed to further detail the lengths she had gone to in order to apologize.

“I accept your peace treaty,” Amber said jokingly, “as long as you got an extra order of crab rangoon.”

“As if I wouldn’t!” replied Melissa as she dug through the bags to point out the selections while Amber grabbed some plates for sorting purposes.

The girls were interrupted by another knock on the door.

“Oh, were you expecting someone?” asked Melissa, suddenly aware that she might have encroached on Amber by dropping in.

“No, I wasn’t even expecting you,” said Amber as she walked over to the door. “Whoever it is isn’t getting our Chinese food!” she said with a laugh as she peered through the peephole, promptly opening the door as she recognized Nicki on the other side of the door.

“Oh, I’m getting some of that Chinese food,” said Nicki with a laugh as she made her way inside, tossing her coat and mittens on the chair by the door.

“Great,” joked Amber as Nicki made her way into the living room. “Another uninvited guest!”

The girls gathered in the living room and made quick work of the Chinese food. Clearly, Melissa had underestimated how many pieces of beef teriyaki the girls could devour, and she certainly hadn’t planned on Nicki showing up, either. Soon, each white box was empty, the girls not even letting a morsel of fried rice go to waste as they poked fun at themselves for their gluttony while they debated placing another order for more Chinese food.

As the girls were discussing their second round of Chinese food, a commotion arose from the hallway, prompting each girl to go quiet so they could hear what was going on. Amber got off the couch and walked over to the door, lifting herself up on her tiptoes again to see outside. Though her position behind the door did not afford her a visual of what was happening, it did allow her to hear more clearly who was outside. Recognizing the voice to be that of her neighbor, Amber opened the door to see what was going on.

“Everything OK out here?” she asked, noticing her neighbor, Madison, bent down on one knee and fidgeting with the lock in the door. Madison was a little older than Katy and Amber. Not knowing her exact age, Katy and Amber had guessed Madison to be in mid to late-twenties. Though the neighbors weren’t necessarily bosom buddies, they were certainly friendly enough to exchange pleasantries when they passed each other in the hallway or saw each other in the laundry room. Indeed, Madison had become a bit of a curiosity for both Katy and Amber, the latter often pointing out the uncanny resemblance between the former and her neighbor. To be sure, Katy and Madison could have posed as sisters and no one would have been any the wiser, so alike were their features.

Startled, the woman in the hallway jumped up; she had been so focused on the lock in the door that she hadn’t even heard Amber enter the hallway. “Oh!” she said with a start, brushing the hair off her face as she stood up. “I’m sorry if I bothered you. I didn’t mean to make so much noise,” she said.

Amber had seen enough of Madison to know that she was definitely flustered about something, so she folded her arms and walked closer to Madison, bending down to investigate why Madison had been so curious about the lock in the door. “What’s going on?” she asked.

“I just,” began Madison, unsure of even where to begin. “I’ve just had the day from hell already,” said Madison. She didn’t necessarily want to vent to her neighbor - they hadn’t yet reached that level of friendship - but she needed to vent to someone, and Amber was a willing ear. “This morning I found out that all of the cash in my purse was missing, and then my car got a flat tire on the way to work so it’s in the shop now. And then I had to call an Uber to make it to work, but I ended up getting there late. And I didn’t get any lunch because I had no cash on me,” she said, pausing a moment to catch her breath with a deep sigh. “And then work was horrible and my boss gave me this big project to work on over the weekend. And I finally get home, and I go to unlock my door, and the key breaks off in the lock! So I kicked the door out of frustration and ended up breaking the heel off of my shoe,” she said, holding up her leg to illustrate the point, taking another deep breath as she did. “And now I have no car, I haven’t eaten since breakfast, I can’t get into my apartment, and the building super isn’t answering his phone… So, no,” she said, “nothing is OK right now,” she added, quickly realizing that she had probably said too much. “I’m sorry,” she said. “That was way too much to just unload on you.”

“No, no,” assured Amber. “We all have our days,” she said, trying to comfort Madison a bit. “Listen, we’re about to order some more Chinese food next door here,” she said, pointing to her door down the hall. “You’re more than welcome to come and grab something to eat and hang out until the super gets back to you.”

“Oh, that’s super sweet of you,” said Madison, genuinely shocked at such a gracious offer from her neighbor. “I don’t want to impose. You guys probably have a lot going on,” she said.

Amber laughed at the suggestion, knowing full well that the girls didn’t have anything going on at all. “No,” she said, turning her head. “We actually have nothing going on at all. So if you want…” she added, not finishing her sentence because she didn’t want it to seem weird that she was inviting Madison inside her apartment, for though they had exchanged pleasantries in the hallway, neither neighbor had ever been inside the other’s apartment.

“I’d appreciate that,” said Madison, a smile forming on her face for the first time during her hellacious day. “That’s really nice of you,” she said, picking up her belongings and walking - or rather, limping because of the broken heel - into Amber’s apartment.

“Nicki and Melissa, this is Madison,” Amber said, introducing her neighbor to the two girls in the room.

“Oh, please,” interrupted Madison. “You can call me Maddy,” she said.

Maddy said hello to Melissa and Nicki, introducing herself as Amber’s neighbor and sharing the ordeal of her day to them, before following Amber into the kitchen to put her belongings down. After receiving the quick tour of the apartment - and really, it was nearly identical in layout to Maddy’s own apartment - Maddy followed Amber back to the living room

“You can take off your shoes if you want,” offered Amber. “It can’t be easy walking with one of your heels broken.” Maddy did as Amber offered, bracing herself with one arm against the wall while she slid her foot out of each heel, dropping almost four inches in height when her unharmed right heel came off.

“Do you always get this dressed up for Chinese food?” asked Nicki, jokingly, looking to break some of the ice in the room.

Maddy laughed as she sat at the opposite end of the couch to Nicki, giving her attire a once-over as she sat down. “Yeah, this is my usual Jade Garden Special,” said Maddy, trying to make herself at ease with the group of younger girls. “I was just coming from work,” she said, “so yeah, this is my usual outfit.”

Perhaps Maddy was somewhat overdressed for eating Chinese food “with the girls”, but this was clearly a change of plans for her, and she would not otherwise have been wearing her work attire at such an informal setting. A tan skirt that fell to just above her knees joined with a white button-down blouse that was mostly hidden under a black open cardigan sweater, a pair of suntan pantyhose at one time housed in a pair of now useless black heels. Maddy pulled her legs up and tucked them to the side, now somewhat self-conscious about being over-dressed with a group of college-aged girls.

Amber offered Maddy a soda and went into the kitchen to retrieve a Ginger Ale for her guest, prompting Nicki to jump up off the couch and follow Amber into the kitchen.

“Amber!” Nicki whispered as loudly as she could to get Amber’s attention without Maddy or Melissa hearing it in the next room. Amber turned quickly to see what Nicki wanted, not sure of the reason for such a forceful whisper. “You never told me you were living next door to such a hottie,” chastised Nicki, playfully slapping Amber on the arm lightly as if scolding a child.

“Nicki!” said Amber quietly, shocked at her friend’s demand, her jaw remaining open after saying her friend’s name.

“What?” said Nicki nonchalantly. “Don’t tell me you don’t think she’s a hottie,” Nicki said, peaking around the corner to see if Maddy and Melissa could hear their conversation.

“Yeah, sure,” agreed Amber. “She’s a hottie. But I didn’t realize I had to inform you of every attractive person I come into contact with,” said Amber as she dug in the back of the fridge for a Ginger Ale.

“So…” began Nicki, clasping her two hands in front of her as she began her question. “Is she…?”

Amber pulled the can of Ginger Ale from the fridge and looked at Nicki, not exactly sure what Nicki was asking. “Is she what?” Amber asked. “A hottie?”

“No!” said Nicki, again in a low, shouting whisper. “Is she, you know,” she continued, using her hands to try to drag Amber to the words she wanted to ask, but throwing her hands up in frustration when she saw Amber wasn’t following along. “Ugh! Is she ticklish?” asked Nicki, pulling her hand to her mouth quickly afraid that Maddy would have heard her say that.

“Nicki,” said Amber, now her time to chastise her friend with a playful slap of the arm. “I’m sorry, but I don’t know if me neighbor is ticklish or not,” she said, shaking her head in disbelief as she walked towards the living room.

Amber couldn’t go far, though, as she was quickly pulled back in by Nicki before Amber could reach the living room. “Well,” said Nicki, beginning to explain the rationale for her question. “I just couldn’t help but notice that she’s wearing nylons,” she said, knowing that - however odd that statement was - Amber would know exactly why Nicki was asking.

“You’re crazy,” said Amber as she pushed her way past Nicki and delivered the Ginger Ale to Maddy, taking a seat on the floor next to Melissa to once again go over the Chinese food menu. Nicki followed a second or two later, reclaiming her seat on the opposite side of the couch that she shared with Maddy.

The girls continued their small talk, alternating between debating about whether to order a Pupu Platter or a series of appetizers with talk of Maddy’s job and the girls’ progress in school - basic “getting to know you” stuff.

Nicki tried to play it cool, but she kept trying to steal looks at Maddy’s legs - more specifically, Nicki was waiting to see how long it would take for one of Maddy’s feet to venture closer to Nicki’s side of the couch. Currently, with her legs tucked to her side, the bottom of Maddy’s feet faced the back of the couch. Her skirt was nowhere long enough to cover her legs, though her sitting style did provide some cover for Maddy. Nicki didn’t necessarily fault Maddy for her sitting style; indeed, it was one that Nicki often used herself. Plus, she could see how one might be hesitant to reveal your feet to people you just met. But Nicki also knew that it had to be an uncomfortable sitting position for Maddy, and after having had such a horrible day as she described, Nicki knew it was only a matter of time before Maddy opted for a more comfortable seating position - one which, Nicki hoped, might possibly leave an opening…

It didn’t take long for Nicki to find what she was looking for. Maddy asked if she could see the menu, and in doing so, she re-positioned herself just enough so that now the bottom of her fee - though still tucked to her side - were now facing Nicki, giving Nicki clear access to them if she pleased. Now, she just needed to come up with a way to pull it off without seeming weird…

“I’ll go place the order,” said Amber, pulling Nicki from her zone of deep concentration and giving Nicki a look out of the corner of her eye as she walked past the couch and back into the kitchen, returning in short order to announce that the order had been placed.

“I really like what you guys have done with the apartment,” said Maddy, looking around and surveying her surroundings. “My place was never this clean when I was in college.”

“Yeah, they do a good job,” said Nicki, leaning over closer to Maddy. “Don’t even get any dust on your feet walking around,” she added, using the excuse of illustrating her point as her opportunity to brush her fingers against the bottom of Maddy’s exposed foot.

Maddy nearly jumped off the couch.

“Oh, dear God!” she screamed, grabbing onto the arm of the couch with her left hand to steady herself while her right hand quickly tried to cover her foot as protection.

Jackpot.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” said Nicki, patting Maddy on the shoulder. “I didn’t mean to startle you,” she said, her eyes glued on Amber to see how her friend reacted to this display.

“No, no,” assured Maddy, embarrassed to have reacted in such a way. “It’s fine. You didn’t,” she added, adjusting herself after her paroxysm a moment ago. “I’m just,” she said, pausing for a moment almost as if dreading what she was about to say next. “I’m just really ticklish on my feet, and I wasn’t expecting it.”

Nicki couldn’t hide the huge smile that spread across her face as she heard Maddy make her confession. Sure, she had spent a good amount of her free time tickling Katy and Amber in the recent weeks, but Nicki had gone out of her comfort zone for this one, and she was ecstatic that her gamble had paid off. “Oh no,” apologized Nicki insincerely. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s OK,” said Maddy, clearly feeling very self-conscious to be discussing her ticklishness with people she just met. “I’ve just always been ticklish. I guess I never really grew out of it,” she said with a shrug, hoping that an end to the conversation was near.

“People grow out of being ticklish?” asked Nicki, confused, seemingly unaware of the concept that, yes, someone could indeed grow out of being ticklish at some point.

“My gosh,” said Melissa, almost in amazement. “She’s even ticklish, too? Could she be any more like Katy?”

“Katy’s ticklish?” asked Maddy, her head snapping quickly to Melissa as soon as the words registered in her mind.

“Oh my gosh, yes,” said Melissa emphatically. “She’s probably one of the most ticklish people in the world.”

“With Maddy being a close second apparently,” joked Nicki.

“Cut it out,” laughed Maddy, embarrassed that her ticklishness had been discovered. Katy, though… Now this was interesting… Though she would never admit it, Maddy had caught herself wondering if Katy was ticklish from time to time. Maddy had, of course, never tickled Katy, nor even mentioned the subject with Katy, but it was something that had captured her curiosity. It had all started one afternoon in the laundry room of the apartment building. Katy and Maddy were going through their standard laundry routines, when Maddy noticed Katy out of the corner of her eye. Maddy could still picture it in her mind to this day. Katy had bent down on her knees to retrieve something that had fallen between the washing machines. Sitting on her knees, the heels of her shoes had popped off her feet; it was the nylons that first caught Maddy’s attention, though more so because she wasn’t expecting to see someone wearing nylons under jeans. Then, Katy had reached her arm between the washing machines, wedging it into the tight space, essentially leaving her entire side and under her arms completely vulnerable. It would have been so simple. An offering of assistance coupled with a well-placed brushing against the exposed side… Accidentally swiping something along the bottom of the exposed foot… Maddy had decided against it, fearful of how weird it might seem. But since that time, Maddy had been wondering if Katy was ticklish, the thought always at the back of her mind. Hearing that she was - and apparently insanely so - felt oddly rewarding to Maddy.

“Well,” said Amber, getting up from her seat. “I’m going to head downstairs to wait for the Chinese food delivery. Amber gathered her jacket and patted Nicki on the knee as she walked by. “Play nice you guys while I’m gone,” she said, though clearly she meant that only for Nicki.

No sooner had Amber left the apartment than Maddy’s phone buzzed. Reaching into her purse, she pulled out her phone and was dismayed to see the message. “Oh, come on,” she said, throwing her hands up in disbelief. “As if things couldn’t get any worse.”

“What’s up?” asked Melissa.

“My credit card has been compromised!” she said. “I had called to cancel them, but it looks like someone had already used it.” Maddy placed her head in her hands dejectedly, wondering how the day could manage to get any worse than it already was.

“I think you could really use a pick-me-up,” said Nicki, turning to face Maddy. “A good laugh or something.”

Maddy laughed. “You’re right,” she agreed. “But I don’t think anything could make me laugh right now,” she said, closing her eyes in frustration.

“Oh, I think I can think of something,” said Nicki, giving a sly smile to Melissa as she reached down and grabbed a hold of Maddy’s legs, pulling them so she was able to secure Maddy’s ankles in a vice-like grip between Nicki’s legs.

“No!” yelled Maddy, caught completely by surprise. “What are you doing?”

“Just giving you a little laugh,” said Nicki as she began ever so lightly tracing one finger up and down the bottom of Maddy’s trapped left foot.

Maddy jumped in surprise, the realization that Nicki had planned to tickle her not coming to her until she actually felt the fingertip make contact with her sensitive foot. “No!” yelled Maddy. “Oh my God, you can’t!” she pleaded as her body jumped and squirmed with each strike of her foot.

“Oh, I think I can,” said Nicki, smiling at Maddy as she continued tracing that one finger up and down Maddy’s sole. “Besides, you yourself said you needed a laugh.”

“This isn’t what I meant,” argued Maddy, though her tone was entirely unconvincing as she fought to suppress the giggles that were building up from within. “Nicki, please,” she pleaded. “My skirt!” Indeed, the combination of Nicki pulling on Maddy’s legs to move Maddy closer to her and the jumping and squirming that Maddy was doing as a result of Nicki’s tickling had caused Maddy’s skirt to ride up considerably. Already above-the-knee on its own, Maddy’s skirt now rested halfway up her thigh, dangerously close to “wardrobe malfunction” territory.

It was maddening to Maddy, having to concentrate on the persistent tickle occurring on the bottom of her foot while simultaneously holding on to her skirt to ensure it didn’t ride up anymore. It made her feel almost helpless, in a way. Of course, she didn’t want to have any sort of wardrobe malfunction in front of someone she just met, but having to use both hands to hold her skirt in place meant that she was effectively defenseless to Nicki’s tickling. She didn’t dare release her grip on her skirt to try to swat Nicki’s hands away, and every time she jumped or pulled her legs, her skirt seemed to creep up just a little more. Maddy could do nothing but sit there as Nicki tickled her foot and hope that she would show mercy by not increasing the tempo of the tickling or - even better as far as Maddy was concerned - not tickling anymore.

Nicki had indeed noticed the perilous position of Maddy’s skirt; the skilled tormentor that she was, Nicki processed immediately how vulnerable a position Maddy was currently in. “You’re just going to have to hold onto that thing so you don’t flash us,” laughed Nicki, never once removing her finger from the bottom of Maddy’s foot.

Maddy was fighting a losing battle. She knew it, and it was clear to everyone in the room, as well. Though she was trying with all of her might to maintain a straight face and suppress any giggles or laughter, she was failing miserably. A huge smile was spread across her face, one that she couldn’t remove, and she was struggling to bite her lips shut to keep the giggling at bay. If that weren’t indicative enough of her struggles, her feet were squirming around as much as Nicki’s vice grip would allow, their search for a brief moment of reprieve from the constantly tickling finger going unfulfilled.

“Ni-” started Maddy, catching a stream of giggles that had escaped as soon as she opened her mouth. “Nicki, please,” she pleaded. “You have no idea how ticklish I am.”

“Oh, I think I have a pretty good idea,” laughed Nicki, “considering you’re coming completely unglued right now and I’m only using one finger.”

It was true. Maddy had been exceptionally ticklish throughout her life. It was a very complex issue for Maddy. On one hand, as a bubbly girl at heart, Maddy didn’t mind laughing and had always been up for a tickle fight to offset a moment of boredom when hanging out with friends. And of course, the discovery of a new ticklish spot on a friend was always a moment of celebration for Maddy. On the other hand, she viewed it was an incredible weakness, one that she could not defend against, and hated the feeling of being helpless as someone tickled her. High school and college had been especially difficult for her as friends realized Maddy’s school-girl ticklishness had never subsided - college especially so as roommates generally had unfettered access to Maddy’s bare feet given her strong dislike of wearing socks. And now here she was, her worst fear more or less realized as someone was taking advantage of Maddy’s ticklishness and there was little she could do to stop it.

“I wonder where else she’s ticklish,” Melissa said from behind, having moved closer to Nicki and Maddy to get a closer view. Her position near Maddy’s side of the couch provided her ample access to Maddy’s sides, and with Maddy’s hands holding strong to her skirt, Melissa realized Maddy would have little wiggle room to escape. With that, she began inserting careful pokes to Maddy’s left and right side, causing an unsuspecting Maddy to jump with each moment of contact.

“No! Not both!” pleaded Maddy, her body uncontrollably twitching and squirming as each ticklish sensation registered across her body. “Girls, please, my skirt!” begged Maddy as she felt her skirt inching up slightly more and more with each poke from Melissa.

“Would you rather we stop tickling your feet or your sides?” asked Nicki playfully, thoroughly enjoying herself both in seeing Maddy in such ticklish torment but also seeing that her frown from such a horrible day had long disappeared.

“The feet!” shouted Maddy zealously. “Please stop my feet!”

“Awww,” pouted Nicki. “That means we just have to focus there more now,” she said with a laugh, alternating now from simply dragging her one finger up and down the bottom of Maddy’s foot to now tracing figure-eights across the nylons, slowing her finger to a dastardly slow pace as it made its way across Maddy’s arch.

“Oh my God!” yelled Maddy at her captors. “I’m losing my mind!” Maddy was indeed in tickle hell. Though Nicki hadn’t yet added more than one the one finger to her attack, it was more than Maddy could handle. In a way, it was almost worse that Nicki had maintained the same approach with just the one finger. Maddy almost wished Nicki would just end it with an all-out tickle attack. That was crazy, yes, but as it was now, Maddy was clinging to the decreasing chance that she’d be able to get out of this with both her skirt in its proper place and without being REALLY tickled. As each second passed, though, it was becoming more and more apparent to Maddy that Nicki wasn’t going to let her off so easily. Despite that, Maddy felt she couldn’t just give up in her quest to protect her skirt, no matter how futile the attempt seemed. In a way, Nicki deciding to just go to town tickling Maddy would at least relieve her of the task of trying to maintain her skirt position; all bets would be off at that point. In a way, it would be like putting an animal out of its misery, though Maddy preferred not to think of it that way.

“But at least you’re laughing,” Nicki reminded Maddy as Nicki now focused the figure eights entirely on Maddy’s arches, finding that area to be the most ticklish on Maddy’s foot. “Hmmm,” Nicki said, pausing her tickling of Maddy for the first time to bring her finger to her lip in a thoughtful manner. “I wonder if you’re also ticklish.... here,” she said, darting her hand under Maddy’s legs so her fingers brushed against Maddy’s calves and the back of her knees.

Maddy jumped again, the feeling of Nicki’s nail across her pantyhose more than she could handle. With that jump, Maddy was sure her skirt was reaching the wardrobe malfunction area, and in a last-ditch effort, Maddy gathered up what little she could of her skirt material given how form-fitting it was with her left hand and used her right hand to try to cover the area between her legs, hoping there was enough skirt material to do the trick.

“Nicki, no!” yelled Maddy as she caught herself. “Please! I’m in pantyhose!” she begged.

Again, Nicki paused the tickling, feigning a look of surprise on her face as she looked to Maddy. “Yeah?” she asked rhetorically. “Wait a minute,” Nicki added. “Don’t tell me pantyhose make it tickle more…” she said, casting a smile in Melissa’s direction.

Maddy didn’t know what to say. It was undeniable. Nylons in general were Maddy’s worst nightmare when it came to being ticklish. Already incredibly ticklish to begin with, nylons just compounded the problem, bringing Maddy to a level of ticklish so high that she could scarcely touch her own feet when she had nylons on without her foot twitching. Maddy went out of her way to avoid being in situations where her feet were exposed in nylons. It was simply far too risky a proposition. When she had secured her current job, she was overjoyed at the prospect of working for the company, only to have a pit develop in her stomach as she read the employee paperwork saying that the dress code required pantyhose to be worn by its female workers. It wasn’t so much that she worried about someone at work tickling her feet - although some of the older women on Maddy’s team did seem to be the type who would love to find out that the junior on the team is ticklish - but just the idea of being in pantyhose left her feeling vulnerable. And to be sure, it wasn’t that she didn’t like wearing pantyhose. On the contrary, Maddy, a fairly conservative woman in general, quite enjoyed wearing them, enjoying the easy elegance they added to an outfit. There were just far too many variables. What if she went somewhere with someone after work? What if she ended up at someone’s house who had a strict “no shoes” policy? What if her friends met up with her and they went out after work? Though she had gone out of her way to try to hide it, Maddy’s closest friends were well aware of the effect pantyhose had on Maddy’s ticklishness and were all more than happy to take advantage of the rare time Maddy found herself without shoes on while wearing nylons. In fact, Maddy had taken to carrying a pair of socks in her purse for such occasions, a strategy that she would have employed this evening were it not for the fact that her purse was lost.

“Should I take that as a yes?” asked Nicki with an eyebrow raised. Nicki was no novice when it came to this, of course. She knew pantyhose were just about every girl’s weakness, and Maddy had entered her crosshairs the moment she walked into the apartment. To Nicki, the only real question was whether or not the girl knew that pantyhose were going to be such a weakness. It was difficult to determine which scenario Nicki liked more. There were the girls who had no idea that pantyhose would make them much more ticklish; these were the girls who likely never wore pantyhose that often and, thus, with no knowledge of their side effects, were more apt to remove their shoes and leave their feet in vulnerable positions. Nicki always enjoyed seeing the expressions of these girls’ faces as they realized what was in store for them. Then there were the girls who knew pantyhose made them more ticklish and were of the belief that stating that pantyhose made them more ticklish was a sound strategy for getting someone to end a tickle attack. These poor souls. Nicki had seen countless girls of this variety openly announce reveal their weakness to guys during parties. ‘Babe, no, don’t tickle. I’m in pantyhose,’ they’d plead, as if a guy would have knowledge of the ticklish side effects of pantyhose. Then finally there were the girls who knew that pantyhose made them more ticklish but would do anything in their power to try to hide it. Nicki had lumped Maddy into this category. In a way, Nicki found this category of girls to be the cutest - especially when it was another girl doing the tickling. These girls would do anything they could to try to hide that pantyhose had increased their ticklishness - not that their attempts were ever convincing - but did they really think that they’d be able to pull a fast one on another girl? Surely, there was over a 90% chance that the girl tickling her already knew that pantyhose makes one more ticklish - that was likely the very reason she had targeted her for a tickle attack - yet these girls would cling to the hope that their tickler hadn’t put two and two together. Even if the tickler had no idea that pantyhose increased one’s ticklishness, she likely had an idea of the girl’s baseline ticklish level already; it didn’t take rocket science to figure out that the tickling was having a much greater effect with pantyhose on.

“They do,” Maddy admitted meekly, having made the decision that being honest was the easier path towards ending the tickling. “Please,” she continued, more emphasis in her voice this time. “It’s so ticklish and I can’t hold onto my skirt much longer,” she said, as she took advantage of the momentary pause in tickling to try to pull her skirt back down.

“Oh, you poor thing,” said Nicki with insincerity. “Whatever will we do about this…”

“Just please - no!” Maddy yelled as she felt Nicki’s finger make contact again with the bottom of her foot. “Nick-he he he! No!” giggled Maddy while clutching at her skirt. “Pl- he he he -ase Nick-he he he,” she struggled. “No mo- OH ha ha ha,” she broke up, feeling Nicki add a second finger along the bottom of her foot. “Not two-o-o fing-ha ha -ers please!” she begged, squeezing her eyes shut as if trying to pull her from this nightmare. “Nick-he he please,” she pushed out ahead of the giggles. “The pantyhose, please!”

Even with the addition of the second finger, Nicki’s approach had not changed - slow, teasing swipes of each fingertip running along the bottom of Maddy’s foot. Nicki’s fingertips never once lost contact with Maddy’s ticklish foot, the nylons helping to make the journey for Nicki’s fingertips all the easier. The irony that Maddy was employing the same tickling technique that would have pushed Katy over the limits was not lost on Nicki; though Maddy wasn’t necessarily exhibiting the same, err, reactions as Katy would, it was clear that this spot was the most ticklish of all of the spots on her foot.

Maddy was beside herself. The addition of the second finger had really pushed her to her max - she wasn’t sure how much longer she could hold the uncontrollable laughter in, she wasn’t sure how much longer she could hold her skirt in place… The feeling of helplessness consumed her. If she wasn’t wearing this skirt… If she wasn’t wearing pantyhose… Granted, Maddy knew that she wouldn’t stand much of a chance had Nicki been doing this to Maddy’s bare feet, but at least it wouldn’t tickle as much as in the nylons. Or even if it did tickle as much, had Maddy been wearing jeans or leggings or sweats or... anything other than this short skirt, she wouldn’t have to worry about her skirt riding up and flashing the girls. Maybe if her hands were free, she could reach over and bat Nicki’s hands away… Maybe she could grab onto something for leverage to pull her feet free from Nicki’s vice-like grip... Maybe she could reach over and fight fire with fire - the way Nicki was sitting had left a clear path to her left side and under her arm. Maybe a quick tickle of her own would be enough to have Nicki loosen her grip a bit? Maybe, maybe, maybe… Combine the two, though? Having to worry about your skirt’s positioning while dealing with someone tickling your feet in pantyhose? Who could overcome that?

“I’m beginning to wonder who’s more ticklish,” said Nicki as she continued her methodical assault on Maddy’s feet. “You or Katy.”

“It’s actually pretty close,” said Melissa, who was now sitting on the ground next to Nicki to get a closer look at Nicki’s handiwork - paying careful attention herself to make sure her own feet were nowhere within striking distance for Nicki.

“I think we need more research,” said Nicki in her most scientific voice. “What do you say?”

“Noooo!” begged Maddy as she struggled to listen to the girls’ words. “No more researc- HA HA HA HA.”

Game over.

Without much warning, Nicki had switched from the slow, methodical, two-finger tickle technique to a full onslaught four-finger tickle attack on each of Maddy’s feet, now utilizing her nails in the process. Maddy stood no chance. Her body instantly spasmed as wave after wave of laughter poured out of her mouth, her hands now trying desperately to bat Nicki’s hands, a task that had leapfrogged their previous duty of trying to keep the skirt in position. Maddy was in hysterics, trying to form the words “no” or “please” or “stop” through the laughter, failing each time unable to do so over the laughter. As Nicki’s fingers found their way to that spot in the middle of Maddy’s foot, Maddy fell into silent laughter, her body unable to cope with the tickling it was receiving and fighting a losing battle. Also fighting a losing battle was Maddy’s skirt; as Maddy had feared, the constant squirming and twitching from being tickled had continued to push the bottom of Maddy’s skirt further and further up her thighs, effectively eliminating any progress she had made in lowering it moments ago.

The knockout punch came from Melissa, who was more than eager to get into the tickling. With Maddy’s eyes squeezed shut from the tickling, she had no idea that Melissa was setting herself in position, so when Melissa’s fingertips made contact with the back of Maddy’s knees, an electric jolt when through Maddy, causing her to jump in the couch, resulting in - finally - her skirt riding up to the point of exposure. Whether Maddy knew that or not was unknown, as her body was so concentrated on overcoming the tickling that she could hardly consider anything else. Yet there was her skirt, the top of which now pulled up onto her stomach area and the bottom of which now rested essentially rested where her legs began, the control top of the pantyhose fully exposed, not to mention her red lacy boyshort underwear being on full display, as well.

“Here,” said Nicki, instructing Melissa. “Let’s see if we can flip her over,” she said, rotating Maddy’s ankles without removing them from the vice grip, though Maddy was far too weak to put up much fight anyways. Soon, Melissa and Nicki had rotated Maddy onto her stomach as Maddy used those precious few seconds to gasp for air.

“Girls, please!” Maddy begged, sounding as if she had just run a mile. “My skirt! So ticklish! The pantyhose!” Truthfully, that was all that Maddy could muster, these short little statements.

“So, Melissa,” said Nicki, ignoring Maddy’s pleas. “I think with her sitting like this now, you’ll have easier access to the back of her legs.”

“Nooo!” begged Maddy, realizing her vulnerability as Nicki announced it.

“I don’t think she can handle the pantyhose,” continued Nicki, not paying much attention to Maddy. “And look,” she instructed Melissa, pointing to Maddy’s legs. “You’ve got a whole canvas in pantyhose to work with.”

“Melissa!” pleaded Maddy, hoping Melissa might have some mercy on her where Nicki had not. “Please. I can’t take anymo-ho ho HA HA HA.” Melissa had cut her off, diving her fingers into the back of Maddy’s calves before she could finish her statement. Maddy bucked repeatedly on the couch, trying in vain to pull her ankles free from Nicki’s grip, though any strength she might have had had long been sapped from laughing so much.

“Oooo,” said Nicki in excitement. “Her legs ARE ticklish,” she laughed. “God, it’s got to be torture in those pantyhose,” Nicki said.

It was. And worse - it was largely unchartered territory for Maddy. Sure, people had squeezed her knee or run a finger along her calves here and there, all to ticklish reactions from Maddy. But no one had ever specifically targeted her legs for a tickle attack before - her feet seeming to be too enticing to most - so Maddy had no idea what to expect. As she feared, the pantyhose only made it demonstrably worse and soon Maddy was again reduced to silent laughter as she buried her head in the pillow of the couch.

‘Why?’ Maddy thought to herself. Why had she accepted Amber’s invitation to come in to the apartment? Why had she left herself open for Nicki to find out she was ticklish? Why hadn’t she left the apartment as soon as Nicki found that out? Why did pantyhose have to be so ticklish? Why did Nicki have to know that? Why? Why? Why?

“Try up here,” Nicki said, pointing out a new spot Melissa hadn’t tried yet. Maddy twisted and turned to see where Nicki was pointing to, thinking maybe if she knew where the tickle was going to land, she might have a chance of being prepared for it. Her position on her stomach didn’t allow her the dexterity needed to see what Nicki and Melissa were planning, though -- not that it would have mattered much anyways.

“Guys, what are yo - OH SHIT NO!” Maddy bucked, feeling Melissa’s fingers make contact with Nicki’s bullseye. Melissa was gently running the tips of her fingernails along the crease where Maddy’s legs ended and her butt began, right near the line of the support portion of the pantyhose. It was a horribly sensitive spot for Maddy - one that wasn’t touched that often - and the feeling of Melissa’s fingernails running along the pantyhose was more than Maddy could handle as she began bucking back and forth trying to thwart Melissa’s action.

“Oh my gosh, look at her,” said Melissa in amazement, marveling at how her slight tickle could produce such a reaction in a human being. This was admittedly a new spot for Melissa, one that she had never equated to being ticklish before, an obvious oversight on her part. She laughed along as she watched her fingernails cause Maddy to continue to buck and snort and cackle out of control, Maddy’s hands unable to provide any defense for this sensitive spot because of how Nicki had positioned Maddy.

Maddy was losing her mind. She hadn’t been tickled to this degree since her own college days. Now here she sat, a veritable tickle test dummy for Melissa and Nicki at the moment, and they were hitting jackpot on every spot that they touched. Maddy needed a break, needed Melissa to move away from that spot. What she was about to get, though, was far worse…

Nicki wasn’t one to sit idly by and watch someone else have all the fun in tickling someone. Though she was proud of herself for pointing out this new spot to Melissa, Nicki’s fingers had been inactive for far longer than Nicki would have wanted, and Nicki still did have Maddy’s feet sticking out from the leg grip, the bottom of her soles upturned. It was almost as if they were begging to be tickled again, and, really, Nicki wasn’t one to pass up that opportunity.

Nicki took the tips of her index finger on each hand and planted them directly in the middle of the arch of each of Maddy’s feet, drawing small, little circles that never went beyond Maddy’s arch. Maddy’s mind must have been focused entirely on Melissa’s attack because it was as if she had forgotten how vulnerable her feet were. As soon as she felt Nicki’s fingers make contact with her foot again, Maddy jumped so high she almost bucked Melissa off of her.

“Fuck no!” yelled Maddy, her filter long having been exhausted. “Get off my feet!” she managed to beg before falling back into silent laughter, the dual-front attack being far too much than she could handle. Her head crashed back on the couch cushion, hey eyes pressed shut, tears streaming down, her mouth agape with silent laughter. She had reached her breaking point, her own ticklishness plus the effects of the pantyhose plus the skills of Nicki and Melissa far too much for her to handle. She was helpless, and if she were able to form the words, she’d offer Nicki and Melissa anything they wanted - even money - for them to end their tickling.

Nicki smiled, content with her work. She found it undeniably cute that through it all, Maddy’s feet still proved to be her weakness, the one spot that seemed to be her ultimate undoing. That Maddy would risk placing such a ticklish part of her body in pantyhose - knowing full well the results that awaited - was precious to Nicki, much in the same way she found it adorable when Katy walked around her apartment in nylons.

With Maddy engulfed in silent laughter, the volume in the room was low enough for Nicki and Melissa to hear Amber jingling the keys in the lock, having obviously returned from meeting the delivery person on the main floor. Melissa quickly hopped off of Maddy’s’ legs, leaving the back of her legs alone for the first time in a while, adjusting Maddy’s skirt in the process. And though Nicki maintained Maddy’s feet in her vice grip, she, too, had ended her tickling assault, allowing Maddy time to catch her breath for the first time since this ordeal had begun.

“Uh, what’s going on in here?” asked Amber when she walked in, though the scene was far too familiar to her and she had an idea of exactly what had happened. Her only worry was Maddy’s reaction, not wanting to gain a reputation among the tenants of the building. Amber put the bags of food down and walked over to the sofa, slapping Nicki on the back of the arm as she did so - secretly winking approval in the process as Nicki freed Maddy, who quickly pulled her feet and legs to safety away from Nicki.

“Oh nothing,” said Maddy, still catching her breath. “Your friends were just reminding me what it’s like to be in college,” she said, clearly not holding a grudge for what had gone down.

“You’re not mad?” asked Amber.

“Mad?” asked Maddy. “Nah. They got me good, but I would probably have done the same if I were them,” she said, raising a gentle fist in the direction of Nicki and Melissa. “Now where’s that food? I worked up an appetite.”

Awesome update. Hopefully Amber, Maddy, and Nicki get Mellisa in those black pantyhose.

Awesome as always and well worth the wait!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

this is one of the best ongoing series that I've read in a long time. It is in a class with Primetime's series "The Ticklish Nerd" and "Behind the Walls".

Hey guys!

Thank you all for the wonderful feedback! I truly appreciate it.

I am extremely happy to report that Episode 16 is just about done! I just want to add a few things here and there, but it should definitely be "hitting the newsstands" this weekend!

Awesome update. Hopefully Amber, Maddy, and Nicki get Mellisa in those black pantyhose.

I think you'll be quite interested in reading Episode 16, then...

Awesome as always and well worth the wait!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Thank you for the kind words. Long been a supporter of your work, as well!

Lovely!

Please more!

As always, one of my biggest fans... haha Thanks so much

Always fun to read.

Loditk, the inspiration behind some of the current story lines! Thanks so much

this is one of the best ongoing series that I've read in a long time. It is in a class with Primetime's series "The Ticklish Nerd" and "Behind the Walls".

Wow - thank you so much. Such lofty praise. I am humbled. I could only dream my work of being held in that regard someday.

Stay tuned for Episode 16!!!
OldEnglish

Your story is fantastic!
We're waiting for more!
I hope it will NEVER end! ^_^

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back