• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Congratulations Boston Red Sox

Laugh

TMF Expert
The 2018 best team in baseball has now won a World Series trophy. Congrats to all the players and coaching staff involved.

It was especially good to see them defeat the overrated, overhyped dodgers with all their fake fans, inflated attendance numbers and overpaid bought trophy that didn't deliver for a second straight year. Manny Machado, the overpaid piece of dirt trash he is, never really mattered in the series. Looks like the dodgers wasted another bundle on a bought trophy that never showed up. Now hopefully Kershaw will go a team that deserves him. If not, he may never see a series ring and given his career play that would be sad.

Again, congrats to the Red Sox. Best team in baseball!!

Speaking as a Milwaukee Brewers fan myself, I couldn't be happier to see the Dodgers lose. I'm not sure we would have beaten the Red Sox if we had gotten to the World Series, but I'm just happy that the overhyped and unsportsmanlike attitudes of the Dodgers have been humbled for a bit.

Long time Sox fan, great win!! If we would have lost would have been a major disappointment. We were the best team all season.

It was good to see David Price get the monkey off his back of losing big games.

Barbershopman

Speaking as a Milwaukee Brewers fan myself, I couldn't be happier to see the Dodgers lose. I'm not sure we would have beaten the Red Sox if we had gotten to the World Series, but I'm just happy that the overhyped and unsportsmanlike attitudes of the Dodgers have been humbled for a bit.

How does it feel to be a sore loser?

I used to be indifferent with regard to which team won the NL Central.
Thanks to you, I will enjoy watching the Cubs crush the Brewers in the NL Central next year. :D

Congratulations to the Boston Red Sox on winning then World Series in 2018!

Along with their winning it in 2004, 2007, and 2013, that makes them the dominant team of the 21st century (so far).

Congratulations to the Boston Red Sox on winning then World Series in 2018!

Along with their winning it in 2004, 2007, and 2013, that makes them the dominant team of the 21st century (so far).

I wouldn't say dominant, maybe consistent. 4 titles in 14 years isn't that dominant. I guess it would be to any team that hasn't won a title in 3 decades. When you win 3 titles in 5 years, that earns the word dominant. But the Dodgers are trying to catch up. They've now lost two in a row and that's pretty consistent too.

Last edited:

Thanks to you, I will enjoy watching the Cubs crush the Brewers in the NL Central next year. :D

I have no shame in being a sore loser. I think I'm just bitter after going my whole life with the Brewers either finishing up well shy of the playoffs or making it so close to the big game only to come up short at the last minute. If there's one thing Wisconsin sports teams are good at, it's dropping the ball right at the last minute. The Packers have done this time and time again in the championship games, and the Wisconsin Badgers always lose heartbreakers in the NCAA tournament or their bowl games.

You mean the same Cubs team that blew the division lead the last week of the season, then lost in their one playoff game? The team that melted like a snowball when it counted most? Good luck with that. Not saying they can't do it, but yea good luck with that.

You mean the same Cubs team that blew the division lead the last week of the season, then lost in their one playoff game? The team that melted like a snowball when it counted most? Good luck with that. Not saying they can't do it, but yea good luck with that.

^This.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back