• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Very Ticklish Co-Workers

Ovda

TMF Master
Very Ticklish Co-Workers
By
Ovda

Lori & Silvia woke up to find themselves in a dungeon-like room. They were stretched out on separate tables. Their wrists were in padded stocks, they were securely strapped down across their upper & lower arms and across their thighs & shins. Their feet were a little wider than shoulder width apart and placed in padded stocks. Lori & Silvia struggled to get freed, but the restrains barely gave an inch of slack.
Silvia, a thirty-six year old Mexican, was wearing a spaghetti strap lite pink top that showed off her flat sexy belly. She also wore blue jeans with the pant legs folded back, black nylon footies & dark blue slide-on shoes. Lori, a fifty-two year old Caucasian, was wearing a sleeveless button down blouse, blue jeans, nylon footies & tan flat shoes.
“I can’t move.” Silvia said as she tried to move & get herself freed. “Somebody help us!!!”
“Help!!! Get us out!!!” Lori also yelled. Both pleas were answered with silence. “How did we get here?”
Both Lori & Silvia gasped when a man appeared out of thin air. They were even more shocked when they realized that it was their co-worker/friend, Edward.
“Hello, ladies.” Edward said with a huge smile across his face. “How are you doing this fine evening?”
“Edward, what’s going on?” Lori asked. “W-Why are we here?”
“You see a few weeks ago I got a package in the mail. I was an old lamp. I cleaned it & a genie popped out and granted me three wishes. I made the wishes in way that made me a very powerful free genie. Now I can make all my fantasies come true.”
Lori & Silvia looked at each other with great fear & great concern on their faces.
“I can’t believe it!!!” Edward exclaimed with great joy & happiness. “After all these years of fantasizing & masturbating about you two I finally have you both!!! I’m going to have so much fun with both of you!”
The ladies were getting really scared. Edward had always been such nice guy at work. Quiet, but with an odd sense of humor.
“I think I’ll start with you.” Edward said as she looked at Silvia.
“No! Please don’t rape me!” Silvia pleaded as Edward sat next to her. A ball gag was place over Lori’s mouth & she was forced to look to see what was going to happen.
“I’ve been waiting a long time to tell you this. You are a very beautiful woman.” Edward told Silvia with a lustful look in his eyes and in his voice.
“For the past seven years you have been one of my top fantasies. Every day I couldn’t believe I got to work with such beautiful, sexy lady like you.”
Silvia started crying as her imagination was racing with things that she thought Edward was planning to do to her. Soon all her crying turned into hysterical laughter as she felt Edward’s hand caressing her sexy ticklish belly.
“It’s Tickle Time!” Edward announced as he started tickling Silvia’s belly with both hands. Edward loved how Silvia roared my ticklish laughter. Squirming as much she was allowed to move. Silvia is even sexier when she is laughing. Her beautiful smile, high cheek bones, dark smoldering brown eyes. Her laughter is so intoxicating to the ears. Silvia is such joy to hear laughing.
“STOP!!! I’M TICKLISH!!!” Silvia confessed laughing.
“Yes. You’re even more ticklish than I ever imagined. But I’m not going to stop.” Edward said. “Let’s see how ticklish your underarms are.”
Edward attacked Silvia’s lovely armpits. Silvia doubled in laughter.
“Wow! You do have some very ticklish armpits and they’re so soft and smooth.” Edward said as she had his way with Silvia’s helpless ticklish armpits.
“You would love to put your arms down wouldn’t you? But you can’t. You’re so helpless.”
Lori laid on her table watching. She saw a scary sadistic joy on Edward’s face as he was tickle torturing Silvia, and that caused a chill of fear to run down her spin.
Edward continued to tickle Silvia for a few more minutes. Verbally tickle teasing her as well. Finally he stopped. Silvia was exhausted, huffing and puffing to catch her breath. Edward went and sat at Silvia’s feet.
“Feet! I do love women’s feet. Feet are my absolute number one all-time favorite place to tickle women.” Edward proclaimed.
“No! D-Don’t tickle my feet!” Silvia begged.
“I know you have size 9 feet, but I’ve never seen your bare feet. You wear these slide-on shoes and sometimes slip your feet out only to have your feet covered with those damn nylon footies! Foot tease!” Edward said with a little anger in his voice. “But no more! Today I will see if your feet are as beautiful as I have always imagined.”
Like taking candy away from a baby Edward slid off Silvia’s shoes to reveal her black nylon footies.
“I really do hate these things!” Edward growled.
“Please don’t tickle my feet.” Silvia begged as she felt her footie socks being removed and feeling the cool air caressing her now naked feet.
“DAMN!!! You have very beautiful feet!!!” Edward said with great astonishment. “Your feet are even more beautiful than I imagined!”
Silvia gave a small whimper. Edward got into position and dragged his index finger up Silvia’s right foot. Silvia erupted into a geyser of hysterical roaring belly laughter.
“Wow! Your feet are so soft and horribly ticklish.” Edward said as he kept on tickling Silvia’s right foot. Edward used his genie powers on Silvia’s feet to keep them from floundering about. Silvia was bucking and thrashing as much as she was allowed. From Lori’s point of view it looked like Silvia was being jolted with electricity. After a minute or two, Edward began tickling Silvia’s left foot. A fresh explosion of ticklish laughter came from Silvia’s sexy body.
“Tickle, Tickle, Tickle! You’re losing it, aren’t you?” Edward asked as he watched Silvia going mad with ticklish laughter. It just caused him to tickle Silvia all the more.
Afterwards, Edward caused four pairs of disembodied hands to appear and continue to tickle torture Silvia. Three pair were tickling her upper body and one pair were tickling her feet.
Edward stepped over and sat next to Lori. She was now allowed to move her head. Lori looked straight up at Edward with tears in her pretty blue eyes.
“Please, please don’t tickle me!!!” Lori pleaded as soon as the ball gag vanished.
“You’re ticklish?” Edward asked with a little surprise in his voice.
“Yes! I-I’m very ticklish!” Lori said with a dreadful look on her face and a little tremble in her voice.
“A big weakness?”
“Yes! I-I can’t stand to have my feet tickled!”
“Holy Smokes!!! That’s so fucking awesome!!!” Edward jumped up with great joy. “All these years we worked together and I never imagined you being very ticklish! So would you say that you’re even more ticklish than Silvia?”
Both looked over to see Silvia laughing hysterically as she was being tickle tortured.
“No! Please don’t tickle me.” Lori begged.
“Trust me. With this new knowledge of you I’m going to have so much fun tickling you. Let’s just take this blouse off.”
Before Lori could say anything her blouse melted away. She was just wearing her pink lacey bra.
“Please don’t!” Lori begged, but it was no good. Edward began tickling Lori’s belly. The 52 year old blonde began laughing uncontrollably. Lori was jerking back and forth in a vain attempt to get away from Edward’s tickling fingers. Soon the room was saturated with the side splitting laughter of both Lori and Silvia. Edward loved every second of tickling his friends.
“How about those armpits, Blondie?” Edward said as he began tickling Lori’s under arms. “NOT THE ARMPITS!!! NOT THE ARMPITS!!!” Lori laughed. Edward seriously could not believe how torturously ticklish Lori was. If her upper body was this ticklish, he couldn’t wait to tickle her feet.
“THIS IS SO WEIRD!!!” Lori confessed as Edward tickled her midsection. He tickled her armpits again so he can hear Lori beg not to have her armpits tickled.
After a few minutes, he stopped and sat down at Lori’s feet.
“No! No! Please not my feet!!!” Lori begged.
“How big are your feet?”
“Size 8.” Lori answered with fear in her voice. “Please don’t tickle my feet!”
“You heard me say how much I love tickling feet. And knowing that you cannot stand to have your feet tickled is going to make this so much more fun.” Edward said with a big sinister grin.
With the greatest of ease he slipped off Lori’s shoes revealing her nylon footie covered feet.
“I really hate these footies.” Edward said with such distain. Like taking candy away from a baby he peeled the nylons off exposing Lori’s bare naked feet. Lori wiggled her toes as she felt the cool air caressing her feet.
“I’m begging you! Please don’t tickle my feet!” Lori pleaded.
“Wow! You have very pretty feet.” Edward said as he looked at Lori’s fleshy pink feet. The soles of her feet were a lite shade of pink. She has nice shapely feet, graceful arches. Lori has long toes in perfect descending order, good enough to lick & suck on for hours. “You know there’s just something about a woman wearing blue jeans and being barefooted. It’s just so damn sexy, and your feet look so soft. Since you cannot stand to have your feet tickled you probably do your own pedicures?”
“Yes.” Lori confessed.
“Very pretty feet.” Edward simply said as he began tickling Lori’s right foot.
Lori busted out laughing. Edward was totally amazed and pleased to see how much more ticklish Lori’s feet were compared to her upper body.
“Oh yes I’m going to have lots fun tickling your feet.” Edward said as he began tickling both of Lori’s feet. Like Silvia Edward used his genie powers to keep Lori’s feet from floundering about.
Lori squirmed and bucked like a wild bronco as much as she was allowed as her feet were being tickled.
“NOT THE TOES!!! NOT THE TOES!!!” Lori cried out. Edward loved seeing her sandy blonde hair whipping wildly about as she shook her head back and forth.
Edward’s dick was getting really hard as she was tickling Lori’s feet and watching Silvia being tickled by the disembodied hands.
Time slowly passed by before the tickling stopped for both ladies. They laid on their tables huffing and puffing, exhausted trying to catch their breath.
“That was so much fun!” Edward said with sadistic joy.
“No more. Please no more.” Silvia managed to beg.
“Oh there’s going to be more, my ticklish beauties, much, much more.” Edward told them. “You see with my genie powers this room is in between seconds. I can tickle you gals for as long as I want to. Also in this room you both are immortal. You will never grow old or die. You also don’t need to eat or drink just be tickled and laugh hysterically!”
“No! No! You can’t do this!” Lori implored while Silvia wept.
“Yes I can.” Edward said as he snapped his finger.
Instantly Lori was in her bedroom. She looked to see all the pictures on the walls and everything in its place. The only difference was that she was still on the table. This time there were no restraints, but Lori was only able to move a little.
Just like Lori; Silvia was in her own bedroom. Everything was in its place, and just like Lori; Silvia was still on the table, with no restraints only allowed to move a little.
Silvia gasped in horror when Edward appeared in front of her.
“Please no more tickling!” Silvia whimpered. “I’m too ticklish!”
“Yes you are very ticklish and very beautiful.” Edward said with great lust in his voice. “We’re going to lay a game. I’m going to tickle you and every time you say ‘Uncle’ an article of clothing disappears.”
“No.” Silvia whined.
Edward went and sat at Silvia’s feet. “You do have very beautiful feet. Nice size 9 slender feet. Lovely toes.” Silvia gave a quick yell when she felt his nose pressed into her right foot and he gave a sniff. “Your feet smell so great. A nice fresh clean smell like you just came out of the shower.”
Edward grew his fingernails out to nice sharp points. Not sharp enough to tear skin just sharp enough to do the job for tickling.
Silvia exploded into a geyser of hysterical laughter when she felt Edward’s fingernails wiggling & down her right foot. Edward simply loves the way Silvia roars with laughter, a nice full rich belly laughter.
“Come on, Silvia. Say ‘Uncle’” Edward told Silvia.
“UNCLE!” Silvia cried out in laughter. Her top vanished.
“That’s it. Now you know how this works.” Edward said.
Edward kept encouraging Silvia to say ‘Uncle’, while tickling her feet, it worked. He used various tools in tickling Silvia’s insanely ticklish feet. In about 30 minutes Silvia was totally naked. Edward stopped to take a look at Silvia’s naked body.
“You ready to be tickled?” Edward asked when he appeared in Lori’s room.
“No! Please don’t tickle me!” Lori begged as he sat next to her.
“You really are terrified about being tickled aren’t you?” he asked Lori seeing the look of fear on her face and in her pretty blue eyes.
“I-I’m begging you. P-Please don’t tickle me.” Lori said with great fear in her voice.
“I’m so excited knowing that you’re very ticklish, but I don’t think you’re ticklish enough.” Edward said with a sinister smile. “How about if I made you even more ticklish?”
“No! No! Please! I-I’m too ticklish as it is!” Lori confessed.
“Yes, more ticklish. I’ll make you 100 times more ticklish all over your body and your feet and armpits 200 times more ticklish.”
Before Lori could say anything she began laughing uncontrollably as she felt her whole body tingling with an overwhelming ticklish sensation.
After a minute, Lori stopped laughing and calmed down.
“Let’s see just how much more laughter I can get out of you now.” Edward said as he gently ran his fingernails across Lori’s belly.
Lori went into a state of mindless hysteria as Edward began tickling her midsection. He allowed her more movement to squirm about in a vain attempt to get away from his tickling fingers.
“STOP!!! STOP!!!”Lori managed to say amongst her uncontrollable hysterics.
“Let’s see about those pretty armpits.” Edward said as he tickle attacked Lori’s vulnerable armpits.
Lori’s eyes just about popped out of her head and her laughter doubled in intensity as Edward had his way with her hyper ticklish under arms. Edward loved every second of tickle torturing his friend. He kept playfully tickling Lori’s upper body making her twist about like she was being jolted with electricity. After an unknown amount of time went by, Edward stopped and gave Lori was break. She was totally exhausted. He brushed away her sandy blonde hair. She had this far off look in her eyes as she was huffing and puffing trying to catch her breath. After Lori had time to catch her breath, Edward showed her a jar.
“What’s that?”
“It’s just a jar of peanut butter. I’m going to smear some on your armpits and slowly lick them clean.”
“No! Please don’t do that!” Lori pleaded. “W-What about Silvia? Why don’t you tickle her?”
“Let me show you how Silvia is doing?”
A window opened up. Lori gasped in complete shock & disbelief. She saw Silvia suspended about waist high in the spread eagle position totally naked and laughing hysterically. What also shocked Lori was that she saw Edward having sex with Silvia while disembodied hands were tickling Silvia’s feet & armpits and Edward was tickling Silvia’s midsection.
“That’s right.” Edward said. “I used my powers to split myself in two. I’m here ticking you while in the other room I’m tickling and having sex with Silvia.” And the window closed.
“Now let’s get to licking your armpits.”
“It tickles!” Lori giggled as Edward smeared the peanut butter on her under arms.
Edward didn’t say anything as he leaned in and began licking Lori’s hyper ticklish armpits.
Lori utterly lost her mind in ticklish hysterics. Her armpits were so deathly ticklish she felt all of Edward’s warm wet taste buds sliding across her pits. After licking Lori’s armpits clean, he began smooching kissing them. He spent a good amount of time licking and kissing each armpit.
Afterwards, he brought her arms down to her sides and went down to Lori’s feet.
“I can’t say this enough, but I love tickling feet!” Edward said with a smile on his face and twinkle in his eye as he lustfully stared at Lori’s hyper ticklish size 8 feet.
“Please not my feet! I can’t stand it when you tickle my feet!” Lori begged.
“Yes, I know. That’s why tickling them will just make it more enjoyable.” Edward replied.
Lori laughed and giggled as he smeared peanut butter across her toes and on the soles of her feet.
“Let the feast begin.” Edward said as he began licking the toes of Lori’s right foot.
Lori lost it as Edward began licking her right foot. He had made her feet so unbearably ticklish she felt his warm wet taste buds sliding across her soles. Edward slowly and passionately was licking her foot clean. He was basically making out with Lori’s foot. Lori simply became beside herself when he began sucking and licking her hyper ticklish toes. After he cleaned her foot clean of the peanut butter, he kept licking and kissing her foot.
Finally Edward stopped. Lori was totally drained. He gave her a few moments to catch her breath. Edward could hear Lori whizzing as she was trying to catch her breath. Soon he grabbed her left foot and began licking Lori’s left foot clean of the peanut butter. When Edward was done with Lori’s foot, he mercifully allowed her to pass out.
Lori and Silvia woke up in the room they first were in. They were shocked to see what had happed to them. They were in magician’s boxes with only their heads and feet sticking out. The boxes had been cut in half with both ends standing up in brackets. Their bottom halves were three feet in front of them. The ladies struggled and banged inside their boxes to get out, but it was pointless.
Suddenly Edward appeared out of thin air. The ladies gasped in shock.
“I hope you ladies got a good rest after you passed out.” Edward said, “Now for some more fun.”
“Please, no more!” Silvia whimpered.
“I was going to flip a coin to see who will be tickled first, but I just came up with a better idea.” Edward said. He snapped his fingers and split himself in two.
Both Silvia & Lori gasped in shock when it happened.
“That’s better.” Both Edwards said in unison. They took their seats in front of Silvia & Lori’s feet. Before either of them could say anything the Edwards began tickling their feet.
Silvia’s Edward began licking her feet and sucking her toes. Her feet are so deathly ticklish she felt his taste buds as they slide across her feet. When he began sucking her toes, Silvia’s laughter reached a fever pitch of hysteria. She began banging inside the box desperately trying to get out. Lori’s Edward began tickling her feet with his fingers. His pointy fingernails skating across her torturously ticklish feet was unbearable for Lori. Her face turning red and becoming contorted from all the hysterical laughter. Next he pulled out two hair brushes and began slowly dragging them up and down the bottoms of Lori’s feet. She felt every bristle caressing her hyper ticklish feet. Edward loved how Lori was still begging for mercy amidst her gales of hysterical laughter.
“Come on, Lori. Beg me to stop.” Edward teased her, but Lori just laughed.
Lori and Silvia never saw their friends & family again. Edward kept the ladies as his own personal Tickle Toys. As time slowly passed by for the ladies, the tickle sessions became longer and more sadistic. Their spirits were shattered and they did anything just to keep from being tickled if only for a day.
But those are other tales to tell…

THE END

Attachments

• Silvia Lori.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 217
Last edited:
Loved the story. Lori & Silvia are very pretty. Lucky to work with very pretty & very ticklish ladies!!!

Great story!!! Both Lori & Silvia are very pretty!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back