• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pulp Horror

augustine

TMF Master
Though he no longer graces us here, the venerable C.A.B. sponsors an annual Oktoberfetish collection over at Deviant Art. I always love trying to develop a piece of art that is both spooky and titillating in a ticklish sort of way. This year his theme was the wonderful pulp horror comics of the 60s and 70s. Here are my additions to the theme. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Squirm No 013.jpg
    Squirm No 013.jpg
    497.1 KB · Views: 1,294
  • The Dunwich Horror.jpg
    The Dunwich Horror.jpg
    592.9 KB · Views: 1,238
  • The Fae.jpg
    The Fae.jpg
    540 KB · Views: 1,373
  • Texas Reconsidered.jpg
    Texas Reconsidered.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 1,393
Though he no longer graces us here, the venerable C.A.B. sponsors an annual Oktoberfetish collection over at Deviant Art. I always love trying to develop a piece of art that is both spooky and titillating in a ticklish sort of way. This year his theme was the wonderful pulp horror comics of the 60s and 70s. Here are my additions to the theme. Enjoy!

You're one of my favorite artists around. I usually follow you on tumblr but what's the best way to keep up with your newest artwork?

You're one of my favorite artists around. I usually follow you on tumblr but what's the best way to keep up with your newest artwork?

Thanks! Since I retired from my paying job , I post things only in spurts when I'm in port but when I do, I usually put stuff up at deviantart.com/ghostofaugustine. I'll probably get around to posting again on my tumblr site as well soon.

These are so god damn good. I love how true to the retro vibe they are!

And of course your darker awesome style goes PEEEEEERFECTLY with the pulp horror genre.

Amazing stuff, Aug. Simply amazing.

B

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back