• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“Tickles in your area” -First glance at OUR MOBILE APP

Erotickles

Verified
Hi all!
Finding the online tickling community has been an eye opener and a source of comfort for many of us; Transforming this like-mindedness to the real world seems rather challenging for just as many...

There are some intriguing local tickling groups around the world who have meetups in real life – but this seems to be the exception rather than the rule.

Let’s change that! Let’s make this the general rule!

About 10 months ago, I asked for your inputs:
  • How should a mobile app for us – the tickling community – look like?
  • What do we need?
  • How do we make it safe and inviting?

After internalizing your inputs, and the discussions taking place, I set out to develop this app.
I am happy to say that we are few weeks away from the app being completed.

Want ad
This is the place to remark that I will be thrilled for any help you may offer:
  1. First and foremost: your input! Anybody can do that!
  2. There will be a beta testing phase – that is – people who will be granted access to pre-release versions of the app (in the app store). Since it is a social app, it is required that groups of several users are in proximity to each other, so if there is a local community in your area – it will be much preferred if you pitch in as a group. Also, though there are fewer women on this forum than men, it is desirable to have a healthy representation of women among testers, as both genders' perspective is vital to make this app useful. Furthermore, testers are needed both for the Android and IOS versions.
  3. professionals or experienced people in relevant areas. Right now, the most pressing assistance is in ui/ux / graphic design. For starters, the app needs a “splash screen” (that’s the screen you see when the app is loading) and a launch icon – and as a general rule, it is not preferred that the programmer does these :p

PM me if you are interested in any of these.

The APP
The core of the app is the map. Pins do not represent user’s exact location, to keep their privacy and safety. Rather than that, the pins are stuck in the location marking the “populated entity” (usually a city) the user is in. each pin can mark one or more users and/or groups. So users in a certain area can join a local group, and interact there with other members on “the wall”.

map multiple items infoWindow.png map 1 male infoWindow.png

Each group has a members list tab and a wall tab. The wall tab is a hierarchical forum, where discussions are arranged in posts (which can be commented on, and comments may be replied to).

group wall - full chat.png group members list.png

Some basic data is requested upon registration: and email and password for login, location permission for the functionality of the app, and several fields of data:

• a nickname you will be known for
  • your birth date (not visible by default)
  • your gender (visible to other users)
  • your tickling preference (ler/ lee / any combination of the two) (visible to other users)
  • your tickling affiliation (is it sexual? Is a secondary kink? Or are you just curious about it, etc) (visible to other users)

The actual titles are open for discussion, as well as the possible values.
tickling affiliation.png

Important note:

This is work in progress, and it is the "minimal viable product" as they call it - that is, the basic product that includes the core functionality, but there will be other features and options and what not - all a result of an iterative process of getting your feedback. So don't be shy, say what is on your minds :)

Last edited:
It looks great so far. It may have been mentioned, but what about adding a profile option about what you're looking for on the app? Just talk, meet up etc

The profile details now are rather basic, but we will brainstorm ideas about what other fields to add to the user's profile sometime at a later stage :)

I really want to get a basic app out asap, make sure I got it right - and then - we can add and change and add other fields and features...

This is very interesting and I found this through Fet. It's great that the cornerstone of this is around real people and meeting up. That's what attracted me to Fet in the first place since it's a real in-person community.

YEEEESSS!! I LOVE that you did the map!!! :) I look forward to exploring this. :) Thank you!!!

Looks great! I think it'll get a lot of use, and folks will definitely provide feedback once it's available. Keep going with it!

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

The idea is awesome and I'm really happy to see people doing new stuff and putting their hearts into it. Thank you for working on this! Can't wait to see how it will turn out!

Sounds like a fantastic idea could we only use it to find group tickling or individual lees and lees?

Fantastic idea... sounds like a wonderful way to connect. Even if you don't meet, it's exciting to think that a potential Ler or Lee is in the area.

This is going to be fantastic! Great work! I'd like to volunteer to beta test if you need testers.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back