• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Adventure of the Unhappy Ending (FM/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Having vanquished her nemesis, the kinky and sinister Richard Brewster, and having forged an alliance with a certain buxom brunette, Maggie Marko is on top of the world again—the go-to cougar for jilted partners and spouses who want revenge!

:jester:

The Adventure of the Unhappy Ending

By

T.T. Gore

***​

“AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Kurt Conway bellowed. “OH FUUUU-FUUUU-FUUUUCK!!! IT TICK-HICK-HICKLES-MEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Does it?” Maggie Marko replied as she swirled the feather over Kurt’s curvy derriere. “Goodness, do you want me to STOP?”

“OH PLEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!!” the naked jock begged, bouncing on his toes. “NO MOOOOR-HOR-HOR-HOR-HOOOORE!!!”

“Now don’t be such a SISSY!” Maggie snickered. “Surely a big strong stud like you can handle a little kootchie-kootchie-KOO!”

The voluptuous cougar punctuated this remark by stroking the backs of her prisoner’s bare legs—which caused poor Kurt to arch his back and emit a girlish shriek of agonized hilarity! His toes skittered over the surface of the wooden stool on which he was precariously poised. It was essential to maintain his balance! Kurt’s current predicament was bad enough—but it would be far worse to hang by his bound wrists with his fucking FEET six fucking INCHES off the fucking FLOOR—!

“Mmmm, you handsome studs always turn out to be so sensitive…” Maggie whispered as she stroked the ultra-ticklish patch of skin just above the cleft of Kurt’s buttocks. “You never really knew just how sensitive you truly are, isn’t that true, sweet cheeks…?

“EEEEEEEEK!!!” Kurt screamed as she drove her question home by delivering a hard slap to the naked jock’s gyrating fanny. “That HURTS—!”

“Oh, but sweet cheeks, a little pain adds such SPICE to the proceedings!” Maggie slapped again, which caused Kurt to emit another high-pitched, girlish shriek. “And you LIKE it—I can tell!”

“I do NOT!” Kurt blubbered. “Oh why are you DOING this to me—?!”

“Well,” Maggie replied with a smirk. There are two reasons, sweet cheeks. The first is that a certain friend of yours—a close friend, I believe—recently became aware of your affair with his wife.”

“That’s a LIE!” Kurt yelled.

“Be that as it may,” the voluptuous cougar chuckled. “In any case, your friend retained me to administer the punishment you deserve for such a shocking breach of trust. He was willing to pay rather handsomely, and I have every intention of giving him good value for his money!”

“But you CAN’T!” Kurt protested, squirming in place. “It’s KIDNAPPING! And I’ll tell the POLEEEEEEEEK!!! STOP that! It HURTS! Oh GOD don’t SPANK me any more—!”

“You’re absolutely right that it’s kidnapping—but you won’t go to the police,” Maggie said, cocking her arm to deliver another slap. “By the time we’re done with you, sweet cheeks, talking to law enforcement will be the farthest thing from your mind!”

“EEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAA!!!” Kurt howled as she smacked his buttocks yet again.

“And now that we have THAT out of the way,” Maggie went on, “we can move on to the main business of the weekend!”

“HIIIIIIEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” the naked stud screeched as the feather was swirled over his freshly tenderized fanny. “HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

And for the next ten minutes Kurt danced on his toes, laughing like a fucking LOONY bird as Maggie tickled him fucking SILLY! Several times he almost lost his balance but somehow managed to avoid falling off the stool…

***​

It would be no exaggeration to say that Maggie Marko was happy in her work!

Since taking her revenge on Richard Brewster and forging a connection with Dean Margaret Stanley, the de facto dictator of Unknown University, the voluptuous cougar’s life had taken a decided turn for the better. The Dean’s patronage enabled Maggie to establish herself as an independent contractor, specializing in a form of corrective therapy. A good deal of clandestine university business came her way and, as her underground reputation burgeoned, Maggie found herself acquiring increasing numbers of off-campus clients, many of them jilted spouses and partners in search of revenge.

The demand for her services became so great, in fact, that Maggie found herself hard pressed to meet it. Fortunately, however, she was able to rely on the help of her good-looking young nephew and house slave, sweet Justin, and the beauteous Kate Brewster, Richard’s ex-wife. And since Maggie had purloined Richard’s copious supply of erotically oriented chemical concoctions, she was in a position to guarantee the loyalty of her two minions. And they were more than happy to labor on the voluptuous cougar’s behalf…

***​

“Who the fuck is THIS?!” Kurt cried. “What the fuck is he DOING here!? And why is he fucking NAKED?!”

“This is my nephew Justin,” the voluptuous cougar replied with a leer, “and he’s going to be your new best friend!”

“What the FUCK are you TALKING about—?!”

“Oh, I think you know!” Maggie chuckled.

“Gosh, Aunt Maggie,” Justin simpered as he eyed the naked stud, noting with approval his hirsute chest and limbs, taut belly and bodacious buttocks, “he’s really good-looking!”

“I suppose, if you like the type.” Maggie replied. “Which I know that you do, sweetie!”

“No!” Kurt yelled, dancing on his toes in a frenzy of dread. “I’m not that fucking WAY! You CAN’T! I fucking WON’T—!”

“Oh, but it’s not as if you have a CHOICE in the matter, Kurtsie-poo!” Maggie tickled the backs of her prisoner’s legs for a moment, causing him to squeal and writhe. “You’ll just have to take whatever we dish out!”

Justin sashayed over to the table on which were arranged various implements of torture. After a moment’s deliberation he selected a long, stiff feather, white with a black tip, a twin of the one being wielded by his aunt. Kurt watched this with wide, fearful eyes. His skin crawled and his asshole puckered in dread anticipation of the horror to come.

“All right, sweetie,” said Maggie as the nude cutie returned to his place facing Kurt. “You know what to do, I presume?”

“I sure do!” Justin agreed with a giggle. And with no more ado he put the feather to work on the most delicate and sensitive portions of Kurt’s masculine anatomy!

“HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” the naked stud shrieked. “OH GAAAAWD IT TICK-HICK-HICKLES!!!”

“And how about THIS?!” Maggie inquired from behind as she stroked the cleft of his buttocks. “Does IT tickle too?”

“GAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Kurt bellowed. “OH YEEEEEES YOU FUCK-HUCK-UCK-HUCK-HUCKING BIIIIIITCH!!! IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HICK-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HICK-HICKLES MEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEEE!!!”

“But you LIKE it, don’t you, Kurtsie-poo?” Maggie taunted him. “Mmmm, yes, and you ESPECIALLY like being tickled by my cute ASSISTANT, don’t you?”

“OH-NO-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO-HO-HO!!!” Kurt protested. But he was lying—LYING! For in spite of his denials, in spite of shame and humiliation of the situation, fucking Justin’s feather was causing his fucking PENIS to become EXCITED—!”

“Ha, he’s beginning to respond!” the nude cutie chortled. And indeed, Justin had expected nothing less. He knew that Kurt had been injected with a nefarious cocktail of narcotics and aphrodisiacs, custom designed to adjust the sexual orientation of straight males. The naked stud might deny—might protest—might plead and beg—but eventually he would submit to the inevitable!

“Now don’t permit him to EJACULATE, sweetie!” the voluptuous cougar commanded. Poor Kurtsie-poo isn’t that WAY, remember?”

“OH PLEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!!” Kurt screeched. He was squirming back and forth, in imminent danger of losing his toehold on the stool. Justin noted with interest that the naked stud’s bare body was covered with goose bumps. They made the dark hairs on his legs stiffen in such a sexy manner…and they weren’t all that was stiffening…

Meanwhile Maggie was plying her feather with sadistic precision while enjoying the spectacle of Kurt’s shapely, gyrating buttocks. Every now and then she favored them with a slap that made the poor guy squeal.

“How’s it going up front?” she asked, reversing the feather to poke with the hard quill end. “Is Kurtsie-poo maintaining his commitment to heterosexuality?”

“Not really!” Justin replied merrily. “In fact, he’s sporting quite an impressive erection!”

“Well, remember what I said, sweetie—be careful!”

And Justin was very careful indeed! He tickled the swollen head of Kurt’s rigidly erect joystick with the lightest of touches, withdrawing the feather whenever the naked stud showed signs of losing control of his emotions. Meanwhile, Maggie began using the quill end of her feather to scratch Kurt’s family jewels—a maneuver that elicited quite a frenetic reaction!

“Oh, now don’t be a SISSY!” the voluptuous cougar snickered in response to the naked stud’s girlish squeals. “I’m not doing anything to really HURT them, Kurtsie-poo!”

“EEEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEEE-EEEEEEEEK!!!”

“You know,” Maggie said, “your friend was very hurt to discover that you’ve been doing the nasty with his wife.”

“AAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-AAAAAARGH!!!”

“But not for the reason you think,” she went on.

“EEEEYAAAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA!!!”

“No, Kurtsie-poo, it turns out that your bestie swings bi—and he has a bit of a CRUSH on you!” Maggie punctuated this revelation with a stinging slap to the naked stud’s fanny. “What do you think of THAT?”

“OH-NO-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO-HO!!!” Kurt protested as he squirmed and wiggled. It couldn’t BE! He refused to BELIEVE it! Ah, but the thought of it, coupled with Justin’s intimate, teasing attentions, caused him to squeeze out a clear, tiny drop of pre-cum…

The nude cutie noted Kurt’s incontinence and giggled. “I think he kind of LIKES the idea, Aunt Maggie!”

“Does he?” Margaret replied. “Well, then perhaps I should leave you two alone, hmmm?”

“No!” Kurt cried—with less than total sincerity. “NO! Omygod PLEASE don’t make me DO this! I’m not that WAAAAAAY—!”

But the naked stud was lying! Never before had he entertained such wicked thoughts—but now, deep down inside, new emotions and desires were stirring! Kurt realized that he WANTED to be alone with sweet slender Justin—he WANTED to be teased and tormented by the nude cutie—he LONGED to be tickled and caressed and stroked until—!

“You know you’re loving it…” Justin whispered as he stroked Kurt’s tumid tool with the feather. “Mmmm, yes, you want me to make you cum, sweet cheeks…and I will…but I’m going to ruin your orgasm…”

“Justin, you are SUCH a tease!” Maggie gave their prisoner’s balls a brief tickle. “But that’s fine! After all, we ARE being paid to PUNISH this switch-hitting horndog!”

“But I’m NOT!” Kurt sobbed as he danced on his toes—lying to himself as well as to his captors. “I’ve never DONE it—!”

“But you want to do it…” Justin whispered. “And you will…”

Kurt continued to pour out a torrent of protests and denials—but the tumid state of his yearning member belied his words! Maggie and Justin laughed as their prisoner squeezed out more pre-cim.

“Don’t fret, now, Kurtsie-poo!” Maggie chirruped, giving his curvy derriere a fond pat. “Boys will be boys, after all—except for those times when boys will be girls!”

She and Justin laughed merrily as Kurt hung there, balanced on the balls of his feet, squirming with humiliation, shame…and forbidden desire…

***​

Lounging on the living room sofa, Maggie listened with amusement to the masculine grunts and cries from the basement, transmitted to her ear via the household intercom system. She smiled as Kate Brewster, clad in nothing but high-heeled tart trotters and a pair of scantily cut scarlet silk panties, scampered in from the kitchen bearing two glasses of white wine on a silver tray.

“Thank you, my dear,” said Maggie, accepting a glass. She was wearing her favorite Chinese silk robe, dark blue, embroidered with golden dragons, loosely belted to as to regale Kate with an enticing vision of cleavage and thigh. The curvaceous blonde regarded her mistress with adoring eyes—this thanks to the sinister chemical compounds with which her shampoo, shower soap and body lotion were spiked. She stood there, trembling slightly, awaiting Maggie’s next command.

“It’s been a long day,” Maggie sighed. “A foot massage would be nice, I think…”

Kate needed no further prompting. She set her own wineglass aside and sat at the end of the sofa, taking the voluptuous cougar’s bare, flawless, shapely feet into her lap. Maggie moaned with pleasure as well-honed bails caressed her silken soles. The ticklish sensations thus produced tightened her tummy and hardened her nipples.

“Oh!” Kurt’s voice sounded from the intercom. “Oh my GOODNESS—!”

“Getting CLOSE, are you?” Justin inquired.

“Oh YES! Oh GOD! Oh please don’t STOP—!”

“But it’s too SOON, sweet cheeks!”

“Dear Justin seems to be having a good time down there,” Maggie observed.

“Oh SHIT!” Kurt cried. “Oh FUCK! Oh fucking SHIT—here I CUM—!”

“Oh no you don’t!” But apparently Kurt did—for he emitted a long, drawn-out moan, followed by a sob!

“Will you just LOOK at that!” Justin exclaimed. “I took my hand away and STILL you made a nasty mess!”

“EEEEEEEEE!!! STOP!!! I CAN’T TAAAAAAKE IT—!”

“A bit sensitive is it, sweet cheeks? Well, that’s what you get for being such a dirty fucking little BOY—!”

Aaaaaah…” Maggie Marko sighed, arching her back and tweaking an erect nipple as clever, loving hands caressed her feet. “Life is good…”

(To Be Continued!)​

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back