• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Playful Girls First Foot Tickle/Nibble! M/F (Two Sample Clips)

BostonTickling

Verified
35 year old Playful girl is a sexy kinky woman who is always looking for and open to new experiences. In her interview she admitted to being ticklish, but was quite adamant that her *sexy* and drool worthy size 9 feet were only "somewhat" ticklish. Never one to back down from a challenge when a beautiful lady and amazing feet are involved, I was immediately and heavily invested in inspecting those sexy and exposed feet. And honestly, the minute or so seemed fruitless, as Playful girl just stares back with a look of triumph as i tickle up and down her bare soles. What would make this sexy kinky gal crack? I break out the buzzy trimmer and before it even touches her toes Playful Girl breaks out into a wide smile, and is jumping squealing, and once the trimmer finds her wrinkly soles, Playful Girl is screaming with laughter! And from there on out her soles and toes are vulnerable and taken to task with relentless tickling with the clipper, my fingers, which magically work effectively after her soles are broken in. But what makes her go BALLISTIC? Thankfully Playful Girl wore a sexy lingerie outfit that exposed her sexy legs and knees, leaving them wide open to being explored at the same level I explored her ticklish feet. Playful Girls legs above her knees and *Especially* her inner thighs are primal tickle spots for her, and when I start in on these spots at the same time I am tickling her feet, she goes into full ballistic giggles and spastic intense reactions, that I only crave more of the more I tickle! I do this for the rest of the clip, incorporating her ticklish legs, knees and inner thighs into the tickle fun, and driving her CRAZY! Moving on to the nibbling portion of her session, the moment I nibbled those wrinkly soles Playful Girl was giggling her head off, but unlike the first clip, she seemed to enjoy every minute of the foot nibbling. Even when it was driving her crazy! She confessed in her interview to really enjoying having her feet worshiped, so I made sure to suck her toes, and she alternately giggled and also seemed enthralled by the sensation. I needed to make sure she got her proper dose of ticklish laughter, so I made sure to tickle those legs and inner thighs of hers while I nibbled licked and sucked her feet, making her scream with laughter. The buzzy trimmer used on her soles and toes also helped a lot. Lots and lots of giggling in this clip from Playful girl, who is fun to watch because she is sexy as hell and has lovely and memorable giggle. Enjoy! :)

vhg4g9.jpg

24go9dl.jpg

Attachments

• PlayfulGirlFootTickledTMF.mp4
    3.2 MB
  • PlayfulGirlInterviewed.mp4
    3.6 MB
  • PlayfulGirlNibblishTMF.mp4
    3.1 MB
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back