• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feather Dusters

Smolly_Smoltz

Just wanted to a quick post. Wondering if anyone has either been tickled or tickled with a feather duster and if they are actually somewaht effective.

I purchased one to have my wife try on me - it feels nice in a certain spot - but was disappointed feeling it everywhere else :(

I used one on a female friend back in the late 90's that got a wonderful reaction, especially when used around her neck, chin and ear areas. Fun memory for sure, though I've generally found them to be only moderately effective when used elsewhere. It does, of course, depend on the person on the receiving end.

Last edited:
I've found them to work somewhat ok on stomachs and pits, butts and inner thighs, but that's about it.

Feathers in general are effective when it comes to tickling, of course it won't cause an explosive reaction like tickle videos would lead you to believe. It's still satisfying at to me. I tickled my friends foot back in high school on her sole, arche, and between her toes with a little feather and got a good reaction and she wasn't even the most ticklish out of the group. I've also tickled a friend's neck, also with a tiny feather and had her constantly trying to cover her neck with her shoulders.

I use a Go Duster on my girlfriend's feet, pelvis, thighs, hips, and armpits. It drives her crazy. ;) :D

never been tickled by anything other than the fingers. Fingers work the best I think

never been tickled by anything other than the fingers. Fingers work the best I think

That's my general feeling on the subject! Some things can get a little better reactions, but fingers are all around the best!

They don't work on me but... still erotic.

Esp to make someone watch it happening to someone else... Mmm...

Love Captured Doll’s idea of making someone watch it happen to someone else. Erotic indeed :)

They don't work on me but... still erotic.

Esp to make someone watch it happening to someone else... Mmm...
I agree as well.
I think that a duster might work later in a tickle session. It is a different sensation, and I think part of a successful session is to keep the tickle implements varied.

Feather duster tickles me pretty badly but can handle it only because of surface area/pressure. My body is gear to punishment from scrapping growing up hard labor gym etc but for some reason the opposite end of the spectrum kills me. Feather duster bad but can take but take on feather out and use it a million times worse. Lucky for me I can pass as non or semi ticklish, who carries feathers/ hahaha

Just wanted to a quick post. Wondering if anyone has either been tickled or tickled with a feather duster and if they are actually somewaht effective.

as both lee and ler i have found feather dusters to be delightfully effective!

steve

My fiancee is ridiculously ticklish from head to toe from feathers. :)

My Mom had this swiffer-sequel dust mop years ago, I can’t remember exactly what it looked like but it drove my gf nuts.

She was helping me with some housework, and volunteered to do the dishes while I swept the floor. I took the liberty of experimenting with the dust mop “accidentally” brushing it across her nylon covered feet. She’d jump, stifling a laugh, then put her feet flat on the floor. It didn’t deter me until she said “Will you knock it off? That really tickles!”

I think I need a new one [emoji848]

I guess they're neat in theory, and maybe ok during the most basic of strictly funzee/ or erotic type tickles, but as far the harder core type stuff it's not even on the b-list.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back