• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Makes a Tickling Story Special

ThePurpleQuill

TMF Regular
I have been writing tickle fictions now for quite a bit, and have thus settled into my own style of creating stories that adheres to what I believe makes a tickling story stand out from the rest. To me, there is much of psychology involved in tickling, and that is something I try to explore within each of my creations. I find delving into the minds of both the ticklee and tickler to only augment the tickling that is happening, for beyond simply saying how they're being tickled and how good or bad it might be, there is a layer of association regarding the very act that is completely different for each person. How past memories shape current reactions, as well as the particular relationship between the two parties (be they loved ones or simply the maniacal tickle sadist capturing the unwitting participant), can make something unique to that particular story that I can capture.

I would like to ask each of you what your opinion is on what truly makes a tickling story stand out in your minds. What tickling stories have captivated you as of now, and how do you think they have captured something that others just miss?

I think you've nailed it already. When I write, usually from my own experiences, I try to reflect how I was feeling and how the lee reacted. I always try to write the sort of story that I'd like to read, which usually involves very descriptive language and being 'in the moment'.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

For me it’s all about the theme or scenario. The more realistic and detailed, the better! Not into the fiction like stories. And for whatever reason, the celebrity based story’s don’t do much for me either. I may be in the minority on that one though. Good question though!

Excellent question. As someone who has recently dabbled in writing tickle stories myself, I try to do two things:

1. Provide a background story for the main characters to explain why they find themselves in a certain scenario without giving too much extraneous details. To me, this helps build a dynamic between the lee and the ler. Whether I am writing my own story or reading another, without some idea of what drives a character's motives, the tickling has no effect.

2. Find a niche audience. That is pretty self explanatory.

I also like the point the OP made about getting a perspective of the lee and the ler. I generally like to get a little of both, otherwise it just feels a bit detached

For myself I try and envision the perfect villain. And I can but only take on that role myself in the application of what that charachter would do. But not just me. It's fun blending that mix. It's like 2 Sadists planning together... And the tickling has to leave heavy, mental marks for the reader. Visceral.

And for me, things that make the reader laugh genuinly laugh throughout. For real. And erotically persuede them into cumming beyond their will of course. :D As long as the lee becomes the ultimate prey to the Ler(s). Reacts as real a victim as I can imagine- like a crime in progress... the written laughter really being imagined and written as it's happening.. as much as I can see/ hear it in my mind.. that's how I role. :)

=)

Well put by CD which is why i adore her stories. I love stories that have a unique or taboo theme not too cliche'. very descriptive character outlines as well as detail on the tickling itself and the scene in general.

Well put by CD which is why i adore her stories. I love stories that have a unique or taboo theme not too cliche'. very descriptive character outlines as well as detail on the tickling itself and the scene in general.

:rockon::eek::justlips:

I hugely prefer the torturous, perilous and non-consensual themes when it comes to tickle fiction/fantasies, and whether the story's take on tickle torture is sadistic, whimsical, tragic, comedic, realistic or whatever, it's important for it to feel believeable within it's own little universe that might be as unrealistic and fantastical as it gets. Good stories set up and convey a proper mood and atmosphere, which prevent me from breaking out of willing suspension of disbelief as I sink into the story. I personally feel that many details and descriptions of tickling itself can often be left to imagination which can fill the gaps quite effectively, and the scenario itself and it's "general feel" are much more important.

Original ideas good story maybe less putting HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA all the time

This is another fantastic thread.

My personal favorite thing is when the tickling aspect isn't revealed right away. When it's a sort of "normal" situation, even if that situation involves bondage and capturing and sexual situations, etc., and the ticklishness of the victim is sort of discovered in the process of the story, and then it's exploited. When a torturer immediate blurts out "I'm going to tickle you because I love tickling victims" I find it sort of kills the suspense.

I also LOVE "accidental tickling" stories. Like when a procedure is being performed (medical, massage, spa, etc.) or a situation arises where the victim is discovered to be extremely ticklish, and then the procedure/situation continues anyway and the procedure tickles like mad. This is why I think ticklish pedicure videos are the perfect scenario: this is going to tickle like hell, but it's got to be done, so here we go.

Finally, I love stories where the feet are saved for last. The ticklee is a babbling hysterical mess even before a sole is even stroked. And then the feet are uncovered or revealed and it's the climax of the whole thing. Speaking of climax: Yes, stories that have beginnings, middle and ends are always great!

Last edited:
Well, a story needs all of the important elements, characterization and plot and all of that. Anything with those will stand out to me. After that, though, I'm mostly looking for something unique in some way, either by the scenario which tickling is delivered, or a unique relationship between characters, or just in general something new. It's kind of boring for me to read about the mundane, and so I prefer to write in more, hm. With more magical elements these days, I suppose. After all, if our only limit is imagination (and skill?) then why stop with just a guy tickling a girl, you know? Do something fantastical, something that can't be done elsewhere.

I agree with you. You have to flesh it out. Give some background, why and how they end up in this situation. What are their thoughts and feelings about it.
It will be very different in a playful scenario as apposed to torture.
Also, since it's fiction anyway, maybe base it on established characters from movies, TV shows, cartoons etc. Especially ones that don't get a lot of attention in stories and art.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back