• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I can't BELIEVE I'm actually posting a personal ad.....

Hi Diasy,

I have to say you have very nice looking feet. Would love to see and tickle in stockings. My situation is very similar to yours. I fit most of your criteria except 2. I am 5' 9" and live in Michigan.

I would love to chat if you would like..

Hey daisy, hope things are well?, I understand, but if you change your mind, pm. Me, hope you find what your looking for, lol, but keep me on the back burner., be safe. Mooch😁😁

Hey daisy, hope things are well, I can do the weekdays, and if not I understand, but if you would like, mabey we can chat, and work something out, if it works for you?, so think about it, and I tickled 9 different women from the chat room, so think about it, and if not, keep me on the back burner, if things don't work out.hope you find what your looking for!!, but if I may say, I'm a damm good tickler, and trust is no.1, no trust, no fun!!!, be safe. Mooch

Ok ok. you drive a hard bargain. ill chip in $35 for gas, an Italian sub, and a $20 gift card to your favorite restaurant. no possible way you can resist this offer! :boogie:

If you think that's a hard bargain, you should see what it would REALLY take for me to drive all the way up to Massachusetts for a play session:p

Hi Diasy,

I have to say you have very nice looking feet. Would love to see and tickle in stockings. My situation is very similar to yours. I fit most of your criteria except 2. I am 5' 9" and live in Michigan.

I would love to chat if you would like..

The height I can easily get over, the 700+ miles between me and a potential play mate, not so much :D I hope you find someone in your neck of the woods!

I fit all the criteria but 1. I am in Pennsylvania. Wish we were closer. :(

Thanks for taking the time to respond, but yeah, I'm really trying to keep my potential play partners very close to home. I don't want the hassle of having to come up with elaborate alibis and plans in order to get together for a couple of hours. Sorry :(

The height I can easily get over, the 700+ miles between me and a potential play mate, not so much :D I hope you find someone in your neck of the woods!

Lol...
I hear ya on that..
Well I would love to chat if you if you are ever interested...

If you think that's a hard bargain, you should see what it would REALLY take for me to drive all the way up to Massachusetts for a play session:p

I'd pay for your gas, take you out to a nice dinner AND toss a few C notes at ya! Would that tempt ya? :p

I'd pay for your gas, take you out to a nice dinner AND toss a few C notes at ya! Would that tempt ya? :p

Will you pay for my divorce attorney too? Because that's probably what would happen if I disappear for a day or two with a lame alibi of going to visit my sick Aunt :D

I feel like I should post about a change I'm making to the ad so that I'm not accused of false advertising by anyone else who responds :D. When I first made the ad, I thought I was a switch. During one of the sessions I had in the last couple of months, I finally got the chance to try out playing 'ler. As it turns out, getting in a few seconds of instigating or revenge tickles (which I've done in the past and had fun with) ISN'T the same thing as formally playing 'ler for somebody.

I found out pretty quickly that I'm NOT a switch - I'm a sub/'lee at heart and don't want to take control of a session. Maybe because in my day-to-day life, I'm almost always in the driver's seat, calling the shots. I enjoy surrendering control (to the right guy), and I'm seeking the adrenaline/endorphin rush I get from being tickled. Sorry to all you switches, I just didn't want to waste your time :(

Hey Daisy! Not in your area and too young for your liking but I just wanted to let you know that you have beautiful feet and any man would be extremely lucky to get to tickle you! Good luck in your search, I know you'll find the right tickler soon!

Hey Daisy! Not in your area and too young for your liking but I just wanted to let you know that you have beautiful feet and any man would be extremely lucky to get to tickle you! Good luck in your search, I know you'll find the right tickler soon!

Very sweet of you to say :) I've actually found a couple really nice guys to play with since posting this ad. You can read about one of my sessions here:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?303303-From-Personal-Ad-to-Play-date!

Sent a PM. Hope you can read it at your convenience! Not that far from the city! Hope to hear from you! ☺️

I can think of at least two reasons why I shouldn't even be browsing this section of the TMF, much less posting in it. The first (and foremost) reason is that I'm married, incompatibly so, but still married. The second is that I've got HUGE trust issues when it comes to strangers, men in particular. I won't bore the crap out of you with all the psycho-babble, just know that it takes awhile to get passed my defenses. If you're not a patient guy, this ad definitely isn't for you.

So why is a married, somewhat paranoid, 40-something year old woman, posting a personal ad? The short answer is that I've reached a point in my life where I'm tired of never getting what I want. It's my carpe diem years (I'm pretty sure that's Latin for "fuck it, why not" lol), and I want to have some fun for once.

Since our definitions of "fun" might vary wildly, I'll explain what I mean. I'm NOT looking to have a romantic relationship, a sexual affair, or a lot of emotional entanglements. I just want a friend I can meet up with once a month (or so) for some tickle play. THIS WILL NOT EVER LEAD TO SEX , nudity, or anything other than playful tickling between friends. That is a line I'm not willing to cross for as long as my marriage lasts (no matter how charming you may be, lol). It may seem silly to you to draw that line since I'm over here typing up a personal ad, but I've never had sex with anyone other than my husband for the last 25-years, and I'd like to keep it that way. I guess it makes me feel slightly less horrible for doing this ;)

I assume you're okay with all of that because you're still reading this ridiculously long personal ad, so let me tell you what I'm looking for in a playmate. Here are some qualities that draw me in and make me want to play - some of them are negotiable, and some are not:

Non-negotiable ones include:

- You are male. I just don't enjoy being tickled by girls.

- You are between 35-55 years old. Some wiggle room on either side of that age range is ok, but if you're in your 20's, sorry I just can't. My daughter is about to turn 20-years old and the thought of playing with someone around her age is something I could never do. I already feel bad enough about myself for posting this, so I don't need to feel like a pedophile on top of being a cheater ;)

- You have a great sense of humor. Life is WAY too serious most of the time, so I need someone who can make me laugh even when you're not tickling me :) If you were labelled the "class clown" that no one thought would amount to much back in high school, email me, lol. When being tickled, I have an annoying habit of trying to hold in my laughter - I don't know why I do it (maybe control issues?). So having a guy who can make me laugh with stupid wisecracks or jokes is a MAJOR bonus.

- You live close to Long Island (preferably ON Long Island). I don't want long-distance play friends because getting together is often this HUGE deal to coordinate. It would be great if you can host, but I'm not willing to travel anywhere further than NYC. If you can't host, but getting a hotel room for us to play in is something you can afford, then that's cool too. I can't host for obvious reasons.

Negotiable qualities, but preferred:

- You have a dominant, confident, outgoing personality. If you have no problem meeting people in a crowd of strangers you're what I'm looking for in a playmate. I'm kind of introverted by nature, so I need some help coming out of my shell. Once I know you well, you'd never believe I'm an introvert (none of my friends do), but during that initial getting-to-know-you stage, I'm usually pretty shy - I spend most of my time trying to unknot the tongue inside my mouth when I first meet people.... I fail miserably most of the time. If I start talking about the weather to fill the awkward silence , just smack me. Please.

- You feel most comfortable playing 'Ler, but you're willing to switch. Not willing to play switch isn't a deal breaker, it's just something I think would be fun. I'm really in this to be tickled, but if I can get some revenge tickles in too, it would be awesome. [UPDATE 1/10/19: since beginning sessions and getting the opportunity to play switch, I found out a startling fact about myself that I never saw coming - I'm NOT a switch. Playing 'ler was fun for a little while, but I'd rather stick to being the 'lee during a session. Sorry to all you switches!]

- You've spent the better part of the last couple of decades honing your tickling skills and can usually turn a girl into a giggling mess without too much trouble. I tend to be a tough-nut to crack during play (did I mention I'm stubborn as hell?), so having a guy who knows what he's doing as a 'Ler is helpful.

- You're at least 6-foot tall. Okay, I'm aware that this one is shallow as hell, lol. But I'm not a little girl (I'm 5'7"), so I'd love it if the guy I play with is significantly taller than me. I just love the feeling of being overpowered by a big guy (playfully, of course). Obviously, if you've got the bulk of the qualities that I'm looking for, height doesn't matter at all. But I figured that while I'm over here building a wish-sundae, I may as well ask for the cherry on top :D

Good thing I didn't post this ad in the personals section of the newspaper - this shit would've cost a fortune!!

Classy...All the way classy. Would expect anything less from you!

I wish I lived closer to long island ;)

It sucks, doesn't it?? I hate having to discount potential playmates just based on geography, but it's a necessary evil, I guess. I really want to play as much as I can, and I also want to be able to get to know my 'lers - and both of those desires hinge on having them live close by so we can see each other as often as possible. I thought I'd be fine with 'lers who could travel to me (if they lived out of state), but being able to meet up a couple times a year doesn't really appeal to me because I've found that it takes at least a couple sessions just for me to get comfortable with the 'ler. The more we session, the better it gets because my guard drops and we build up a fun rapport with each other. Which is why playing once or twice a month is ideal for me.

But I hope you find some playmates in your neck of the woods!! :)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back