• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What are some of your "selling points" when finding a 'lee?

streetskaterln9

TMF Novice
So I'm pretty sure we all know it isn't always easy to find a play partner. I feel the approach is the most important part. Obviously we don't want to come off as creepy or too intense in general and scare away a potential partner. Let's say it's somebody who doesn't absolutely hate being tickled, but has never heard of tickle torture and is at least a little curious. What are some things you like to describe or explain to them about a session that sounds more like it's a fun time for them rather then "hey come indulge my fetish?" Hope I've worded this correctly to get my point across, I'm just waking up lol.
Of course the laughter is a main aspect and it feels good in the end. But even as someone who is into tickling, I've heard some descriptions that just sound downright sadistic. To each their own of course, but that's not what i want to convey to a new partner lol
Let's say you're writing an ad meant to grab their attention and make them curious. What are some things you'd say to pique their interest right off the bat?

I think if you're feeling the need to sell it, you're talking to the wrong person, tbh.

If the person is truly curious about this, let them share their ideas as to why they are, and you can share yours. See if there's compatibility.

Good luck.

I think if you're feeling the need to sell it, you're talking to the wrong person, tbh.

If the person is truly curious about this, let them share their ideas as to why they are, and you can share yours. See if there's compatibility.

Good luck.

I wouldn't necessarily agree with this, I've run into people who were "cautiously curious" about being tickled. They liked the association with being tied up and being submissive but need to be "sold" on the tickling aspect since they really don't understand it.

I would agree with you when it seems like they're really not into it and you're essentially saying "Come on, you'll enjoy it I promise!". I'm assuming that's kind of what you meant to begin with though?

I wouldn't necessarily agree with this, I've run into people who were "cautiously curious" about being tickled. They liked the association with being tied up and being submissive but need to be "sold" on the tickling aspect since they really don't understand it.

I would agree with you when it seems like they're really not into it and you're essentially saying "Come on, you'll enjoy it I promise!". I'm assuming that's kind of what you meant to begin with though?

Yep. I agree ^.^

Advertise on DA as a ler and wait for lees to come

Yeah I agree, that's why I put "selling points" in quotes I guess, if there is no interest from the beginning I leave it alone and move on. Moreso looking for ways to a) bring it up and b) describe it once they are interested as SanDisk said

Before I even propose anything concerning tying and tickling to someone, I would want to establish some kind of relationship where they are comfortable just chatting with me and exploring each other's interests. Once there's a reasonable comfort level between us then I might throw out some "what if's" and "have you ever's" and see how they react. If they open up and start telling stories and experiences or fantasies they've thought about, then I might try offering up some possible scenarios to them. If they act like they might consider doing any, I would tell them of my experiences with others that went well. And if it's someone that I'm intimate with, let them know that I would do my damnedest to make them feel really good in the end! That's worked pretty good in the past without even mentioning it, as they've come back and asked if I would tie them up again!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back