• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great memory from college

top5ticklishguy

This was such a great tickling experience from my freshman year of college. I was dating a girl named Beth who I knew from high school. She is absolutely gorgeous, as you can see from the picture below and what made it better was she was the most ticklish girl I had ever met! She was unbelievable. She had such a bubbly personality and laughed so often and easily and her reactions to getting tickled were explosive. It seemed like everyone knew she was so ticklish and so that made her even hotter to me. It was not unusual to see her getting pinned down by several friends. You could usually hear her even if you didn't see it at first.

This particular time was at a camp where we were both serving as counselors for the summer. A bunch of us had thrown down sleeping bags to camp out on the floor of the rec room for the first night before all the kids showed up. The girls had to sleep on one side of the room and the guys on the other. A lot of us knew each other from high school so there were plenty of guys there that knew how ticklish Beth was and this is where the story gets interesting. Everyone had fallen asleep and that morning I woke up to Beth laughing hysterically. Before I even opened my eyes I could tell it was her and by the desperation of her laughter it was so obvious she was getting tickled. I looked over and two of the guys were getting her good. One was laying over her midsection keeping her pinned on her back and the other guy had pulled her feet out of the bottom of the sleeping bag and had them in an armlock. He was going to town on her soles and she was absolutely hysterical. This guy knew exactly what he was doing. He pinched and wiggled all of her toes, tickled the tops and sides of her feet, and really scratched her soles. I could barely catch my breath laying there watching it all. All she could do was shake her head side to side and beg whenever she could manage to get a word out. This went on for at least 5 minutes and it seemed like an eternity. Finally he let her feet go and they sat there laughing at her as she tried to catch her breath. One of the girls in the room who was watching said, "You're in for a long summer, girl!" Beth laughed and wrestled out of her sleeping bag and laid there trying to collect herself. Right about that time, the guy that tickled her feet says "Hey, get her arms real quick." She tried to get up and run but they grabbed her and the guy pinned her arms straight over her head. The other one straddled her and proceeded to tickle her up and down her sides like a madman. It didn't take him long to key in on her ribs and I thought Beth was going to pee herself she was laughing so loud. They sensed she was about to cry and they stopped after about 2 minutes. They jumped up and left the room laughing. She got tickled a lot that summer.

Last edited:
great story and picture. she is gorgeous and those soles and great. Do you have anymore stories and pictures ?

She doesn't appear to mind some exposure. Great story.

Awesome story! I cant wait to hear more about how she was tickled throughout that summer!

Very pretty girl, great feet!! I can see why she gets tickled a lot!!

This was such a great tickling experience from my freshman year of college. I was dating a girl named Beth who I knew from high school. She is absolutely gorgeous, as you can see from the picture below and what made it better was she was the most ticklish girl I had ever met! She was unbelievable. She had such a bubbly personality and laughed so often and easily and her reactions to getting tickled were explosive. It seemed like everyone knew she was so ticklish and so that made her even hotter to me. It was not unusual to see her getting pinned down by several friends. You could usually hear her even if you didn't see it at first.

This particular time was at a camp where we were both serving as counselors for the summer. A bunch of us had thrown down sleeping bags to camp out on the floor of the rec room for the first night before all the kids showed up. The girls had to sleep on one side of the room and the guys on the other. A lot of us knew each other from high school so there were plenty of guys there that knew how ticklish Beth was and this is where the story gets interesting. Everyone had fallen asleep and that morning I woke up to Beth laughing hysterically. Before I even opened my eyes I could tell it was her and by the desperation of her laughter it was so obvious she was getting tickled. I looked over and two of the guys were getting her good. One was laying over her midsection keeping her pinned on her back and the other guy had pulled her feet out of the bottom of the sleeping bag and had them in an armlock. He was going to town on her soles and she was absolutely hysterical. This guy knew exactly what he was doing. He pinched and wiggled all of her toes, tickled the tops and sides of her feet, and really scratched her soles. I could barely catch my breath laying there watching it all. All she could do was shake her head side to side and beg whenever she could manage to get a word out. This went on for at least 5 minutes and it seemed like an eternity. Finally he let her feet go and they sat there laughing at her as she tried to catch her breath. One of the girls in the room who was watching said, "You're in for a long summer, girl!" Beth laughed and wrestled out of her sleeping bag and laid there trying to collect herself. Right about that time, the guy that tickled her feet says "Hey, get her arms real quick." She tried to get up and run but they grabbed her and the guy pinned her arms straight over her head. The other one straddled her and proceeded to tickle her up and down her sides like a madman. It didn't take him long to key in on her ribs and I thought Beth was going to pee herself she was laughing so loud. They sensed she was about to cry and they stopped after about 2 minutes. They jumped up and left the room laughing. She got tickled a lot that summer.

Please do share more of the experiences.

What other incidents happened during the summer?

Also how did you find out she was ticklish?

Video producers should take a hint from the writers in the True Stories section here.
Some of the best scenarios like the one you wrote about Beth would make a killer video instead of the same old boring girl tied to the bed stuff they've been cranking out for years.
Fantastic story.

Wow! Amazing story, thanks for sharing. You should post some more stories from that summer! Do you think that this experience influenced your interest in tickling? Or was it there before this?

What an awesome story! She's a very pretty gal and her feet are equally beautiful! :)

Thank you for sharing this one. It sounded really fun and playful!

the pic is a widely used pic all over the internet. i had that one on a computer a long time ago. great story still!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back