• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Netflix's Castlevania (Season 2). Thoughts?

BlasterMaster

1st Level Yellow Feather
So, my girl and I watched season 2 of Netflix's Castlevania the night after Halloween. Holy SHIT! We laughed. We cried. It was AMAZING, funny, and tragic all at the same time. I'm glad that their making a third season but I'm not sure how they'll do it to be honest (though I'd imagine it'll have something to do with Hector, Isaac, and Carmilla).

Anyone else have thoughts on this so far?

Castlevania is AWESOME! I never played the game it's based on, but I'm a huge fan of Warren Ellis, who wrote the script. That type of humor and dark dialogue is his signature style.

I really like the direction they took this season, and all the new, intriguing characters.

Apparently there's going to be a third season. I'm looking forward to seeing where Ellis takes the story.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

I believe I'm in the minority here, but I was very disappointed with it. Perhaps if I wasn't a huge fan of the games, I would have seen it differently. I loved the first season, I'll say that. Season 2 just didn't feel like Castlevania at all.

Dracula was completely unlike himself. A large portion of the story was him sitting around not caring about anything while his "generals" argued amongst themselves. Dracula is supposed to be the source of evil in the world. It was great seeing a compassionate side of him before his wife was murdered in season 1, but this is just ridiculous, in my opinion. And boring, too. We see a lot more of this than we do of the main trio doing their stuff.

The biggest thing, for me, though, was Alucard. In my opinion they made a mockery of his character. I feel like he is supposed to be intelligent, dignified, sophisticated, polite. Here he seems like a total jerk. He spends the whole show being a dick to Trevor. I thought the first season did a good job of building trevor up from a fallen hero into, how someone else worded it best somewhere, "The more well rounded hero we all know." All the dialogue between Trevor and Alucard in S2 consists of them bickering and provoking each other. I thought it was terrible.

About the only character who I didn't find annoying was Sypha.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back