• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Melissa's Ticklish Feet Exposed!

powerplay110

TMF Expert
I've recently been set up on a date with a wonderful lady named Melissa. We hit it off right away! She is a beautiful brunette, standing at 5'7" and absolutely spectacular. There is a certain aura about her that makes her glow. We had dinner, and we chatted for a long time at the dinner table. Afterwards, I invited her over the my place. I totally have the hots for her and I fell head over heads! The chemistry ignited like rocket fuel! The feelings were mutual and she liked me a lot.

We arrived to my house, we went inside. Melissa reach down and unzipped her boots, taking them both off and almost losing her balance in the process. My reflex anticipated her movement and I quickly offered her my hand. She gracefully took it. I took her jacket, offered drinks and hospitality. We laid on the couch and cuddled. She was cold but started to warm up with body heat. I feel her rubbing her feet up against my feet.

She said, "Don't mind me, my feet are cold!"

We watched the first few minutes of a show and when the commircial came on I went to get a heavier blanket. I quickly used the rest room but more importantly to take a breather. I was super excited, it seemed like I was blushing forever! Haha.

Melissa had gorgeous feet! I found out they were size 10. She wore black socks. I was gushing over the details and anticipating the next step.

We did have a previous conversation via SMS in the days leading up to our date. I also saw a picture her posing on her bed with her ankles crossed and soles flexed. Her ankles were crossed. It was a nice pick! As we got to know each other we were chatting away, we'd talk about random subjects. At some point, "SHE" actually got on the subject of reflexology. I think we were discussing massages.

"That would be difficult I always cringe at the thought of it!" She said.

"I grinned at my keyboard, but played oblivious, asking, "How come???"

Melissa responded, saying "VERY Ticklish feet!!!"

I was under attack by butterflies! My blood felt so warm inside! I told her, "that is very useful information, thank you!"

"Oh no!!! Yikes! I shouldn't have said that." Melissa quickly retorted

Our conversation moved else where and we talked the night away!

Back to our date.

I walked into the living room. I grabbed the other blanked she was using, swapping it out with another one. As I was tucking her in while wrapper her in the blanket, I glanced at Melissa's feet encased in black socks. She had been rubbing them against me too. They were so big and beautiful that I finally took my fingers and dug into both sole. lightly scratching the ball of her foot and the instep.

"Didn't you tell me you have ticklish feet Melissa?" I teased.

"AHHHHH HAHAHAHA Yes I do!!! I shouldn't have told you that!!" She stated as she pulled her feet in laughing.

I am not going to divulge all details but I well get the the next part.

I finished massaging her back. legs. and moved on to her feet. She still had her black socks on, I massaged her foot, and I immediately noticed her soles were very thick in a meaty kind of way. Each foot felt so big. I peeled off both socks and rubbed her soft soles.

"This never happens so I could get use to this!" She stated.

I asked her, "Oh yeah like this?" As I lightly dragged my nails down the sole of her foot and wiggled my fingers in between her toes.

Melissa laughed helplessly and rolled all over the place while I tickled her big feet and teased her.

"Gitchi gitchi goo.. who would have known that beautiful goddess Melissa has suck ticklish feet!" I teased.

Melissa's eyes exploded with wideness as she howled with laughter but did not beg until the end.

I'm not gonna simulate the laughter but she said something along the lines of feeling like she was trapped in a castle being interrogated by her captures and tortured with foot tickling!

"This is so the worst torture ever!" She said. By all means, she was NOT being serious. She was actually enjoying this and hinted at it several times. She could have pulled her feet away very quickly but did not until she couldn't take it. It was our first date, and I'm a gentlemen. But I could tell she was having fun.

"Okay how long can the tough girl hold it for?!" I said.

"Not long at all but I'm HEHEHEHEHEHE still TOUGH HAHAHEHEHE." Melissa struggled to maintain her composure but just couldn't handle her big beautiful meaty soles get tickled. I think I stopped counting at 3!

I put her socks back on and we cuddled some more, enjoying the rest of our wonderful night! :)

I took her home later that night.

Stay tuned for more. We've had a few dates now. One was a hiking trip.

As we started hiking up the trail, she said. "Let's tackle this mountain!" She considered herself to be very tough! And prided herself in her dominance.

As we took a break, we cuddled each other on the bridge. I briefly tickled her ribs as she mocked me over something silly.

She clenched her teeth and then let it out, laughing away. T teased her, telling her its a good thing she is wearing boots!

Melissa gave me that sexy evil flirty look. We had a wonderful date!

To be continued...

We did have a recent disagreement regarding politics, etc. We didn't talk for a couple days. BUT... we are talking now and she invited me over. She has reminded me about not forgetting it and told me she will expose my sweet spots like I did to hers. Stay tuned for more to come. Obviously all the information has been changed out of respect for privacy.

Thank you for the nice story. Sounds very promising. Hoping that it works out. Curious besides feet being meaty. Does she wear polish on her toes too?

Wonderful story! :feets: It seems like a very promising relationship. :D I hope that politics doesn't ruin it.

Just wanted to let everyone know that everything is going great! I will up updating soon with some pics! :) Thank you all for the kind words!

Part II

Well we had a falling out and we are no longer on speaking terms. Very sad and unfortunate. But we did have some wonderful moments together.
I’m going back to the very first night she invited me over to her house. She wouldn’t let me leave and I spent the night! She put on a sexy night gown and we went to bed! I told her I owed her a full body massage, so I started, working my way down to her feet. Melissa had her big size 10 feet crossed at the ankles. I firmly gripped her thick soles with each hand and thoroughly massaged eachfoot.
“OMG that feels sooooo gooooood…” She moaned.
I repositioned myself and lightly put my body weight on the back of her legs. She ankles were locked in my arms. This entire time she is talking to me casually not minding at all as I’m fondling her feet.
“Hey Melissa, are your feet ticklish?!,” I deviously asked. Already knowing the answer.
“YESSSS HAHEHEHEH YOU KNOWWHOHOOHO THEY AREHHHAHA THAT’S NOAHAHAHAHAT FAIRRR,” Melissa laughed as she helplessly rolled from shoulder to shoulder try to get away.
I gave her a quick break.
“Oh, thank you! I was afraid I was going to kick you in the face!” She joked.
Truth be told Melissa always felt ashamed about her feet. She didn’t want to show them. She also said her toes were too long.
Melissa’s feet were now getting some much-needed attention. She had never been tickled much and it had been years since anyone tickled her feet.
I referred to her as an “Amazonian Goddess.”
“Are you ready for round #2 sweetheart?” I asked.
“Oh no WAIT HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE STAHAHAHP OHHOHOHO MAN AHAH SOMETHINGHEHE IS WRONG WITH YOUHUHUHUHUHHHHA,” as she was thrown into fits of ticklish laughter.
“GITCHI GITCHI GOO,” I teased. I wiggled my fingers between her toes. “This little piggy begged for more!”
“OHH MY GAHAHAHAHOD PLEAAAHAHASE STAHAHAP NOAHAHAT MY TOHOHOES I CAN’T TAAHAHAKE IT ANYMOOROROHHO,” she begged.
She lost it. Melissa’s feet had been tickled for almost 2 minutes straight including the little break.
“Who would have known Melissa, the tough beautiful Amazonian goddess would have such ticklish feet!” I said.
After a little more tickle teasing I gave her a break and started giving the rest of her body some much needed attention!

PART_1545277372458_566970106.jpg
PART_1545280279063_IMG951778.jpg

So sorry to hear that you guys had a falling out. It's hard especially when you connect with someone on so many levels AND they don't mind being tickled by you. I can only hope that you 2 can/will mend fences soon so you both can be happy once more.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back