• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WE MET ANOTHER BEAUTY WITH ULTRA TICKLISH FEET : FREE PICTURES & CLIP SAMPLE!

I love the video !!! On a side note about the f/f or m/f videos I think we get caught up on the wrong aspect of what makes a video good or not , some of it is personal preference but what i think for my own feelings on the topic is not the sex of the tickler but are they a good tickler and do they actually like tickling someone . I have watched a lot of videos and I think the problem with a lot of the various f/f videos is not that its a woman tickler but that its someone that really dos not enjoy tickling and they have little to no experience tickling someone , now the experience sometimes is not a huge deal depending on the person being tickled but it can be when you have a lee that really needs a skilled ler to get the best reactions . I think more often male lers are more into trying to actually tickle the lee and get the most reaction from her . Tasha , Mandy Candy , and with out a doubt Keli are very good ticklers , it dos not matter they are female , they have experience and they love tickling people . I also think it depends on the combo of the ler and lee clicking , some combos just work , some females seem to open up better for a female ler and it just works . In this video I think that the combo works well enough to make a good video and it opens up for a part two with some m/f tickling , thats a win win for everyone !!!

F/F is my favorite but I get your point about ticklers who aren't really into it or don't know what they're doing being a disappointment. Luckily FT has Veronique, who seems to enjoy tickling people quite a bit and is very good at it :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back