• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Recent Tickling at Church (ff/f)

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
Wanted to relay a short but cute scene that unfolded a few weeks back...

So full disclosure: I'm not much of a man of religion, but with my kids either just having completed or currently going through their First Holy Communion, we've been attending 9am Sunday mass for the last year or so. There's the usual coffee-and-donuts afterwards (my favorite part imho).

A few weeks back, the church was visited by a large group of girls from some college or camp. They weren't local by any means, their private bus parked outside indicating as much. I wasn't paying attention when the priest introduced them, but I can verify that they definitely looked college-aged. They were relatively well-dressed (think standard conservative Sunday church attire) and were very well-mannered.

At the conclusion of the mass, many people were standing in the hall, which was much more crowded than usual because of this large group of about 40 or so girls. General small talk was taking place, when the sound of one of the girls shrieking caught my ear.

I looked over and two of the girls had another one of the girls in their clutches, each holding one of her arms and pulling the arm away from the 'victim' so they could poke away at her sides without interference.

In all, it only lasted maybe about 5 seconds (which seems short but was more than I would have expected in a church setting), but the victim was clearly ticklish. She was trying her best not to make an outburst beyond the one she had made upon the initial attack, and you could definitely see the strain in her face as she was trying to hold in the laughter. Her eyes were squeezed shut and she seemed to be biting her lip, though a few giggles escaped. A few of the other girls in the group were watching and laughing.

What really stood out to me - and what prompted me to make this posting - was what the victim said as the attack was winding down:

"No guys, please! Not again!"

Not again? So this has happened before?
Of course, my keen eye for detail couldn't help but notice that the girl in question - as well as most of the girls from the group - was wearing nylons along with a pair of dress slacks and some conservative flats. Means nothing, of course, but certainly does make you wonder how that trip home went...

Hmmm you could always right a fictional conclusional story about that. Having read your Katy and Amber series it would be interesting.

Wouldn't you just love to be able to investigate the history of this ticklish girl and all the times she had been tickled? But, of course, if you did, they probably would label you a "perv"!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back