• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling is a whole body experience

hotchytick

TMF Expert
She was naked on my bed, Big tits, DSL's, hour glass body, white nylons, lacy bra and a g-sting. I kissed and tickled her nipples with my tongue. I tickled her armpits while I kissed her. She squealed with delight. I moved my kissing down her neck to the cleavage between her breast and massaged her nipples between my fingers. She had a beautiful flat stomach. I fouhd my way with gentle kisses all the way down her soft body until I reached the sensitive area above her sex. I slowly moved my way around her curvy corners until I found the most sensitive area at the inside of her soft legs. My fingers were finding the smooth spots of her waist and sides as I moved down inch by inch. Her nylon legs were smooth like silk. I slide by her sex, tickling her vagina with my finger tips to the sound of her moans. I squeezed the inside of her thighs to hear an "ahh!" It wouldn't take me long to find the area of her body that always created an arousal that carried me to a powerful orgasm, the sexy part of her white nylon arches. She didn't know that of all of the paces I explored on her body, this was the place I was so aroused and coveted above all else, her feet. Was this normal? I don't know. This was only one other place I was truly desiring to nudge with my body. My adrenaline was strongest at this point. Did she know how turned on i was? I touched her souls very gently with my finger tips. I drug in ever so slowly my fingers, with pressure across her feet. My God, my heart was in a state of exotic panic. She only drove my arousal by saying in a slow soft voice that she wanted me to worship her feet. I tickled, I massage, I took her toes into my mouth. "Oh sweetheart, only you..." She didn't know what I was capable of. She would giggle with the occasional "please baby that tickles...oooooh." Her feet turned me on, but I knew that she hadn't been deeply tickled the way I wanted her to be. I wanted her more, she wanted more. I found my way to the secret space on her body. My mouth closed over the mound of her love and desire. I entered her with my tongue and sucked on the hood of her clit. Most clumsy inexperienced Casanovas would have moved and groped where ever they thought was a big turn on. I loved her vagina. It is a place of sensitivities and vulnerability. You must treat her with love and care for her with the sense of the desirability she needs. I tickled her lips with my tongue. I delved into the depths of inside and sucked on her clit. I began to slowly enter her with my fingers while I sucked. Using my middle finger I found the deep ticklish spot on the inside of her vagina. It is expertly found by those who take the time to pleasure their lover. You have to go in and up to find the fleshy spot hat sits under the clit . Tickling a women's beautiful arches is almost as an arousal as tickling her g-spot. I want to give an orgasm to a woman the way she deserves. I only get my excitement from turning a woman on. I love tickling beautiful feet when she enjoy's it. I love to treat a woman with the respect she deserves. Sex is only as good as the pleasure you give to the other person. Of course oral sex is extremely pleasurable. If you have foot fetish, the way that I do, I love the opportunity to "69" my lover while I am able to reach down and tickle her feet from my position. You have to understand that you need to have a woman that is okay being tickled in this situation. The downside for me has always been that I am usually so turned on tickling her feet while getting a blow jobs that I cum like lightning in her mouth. She sometimes has an orgasm if she is into it, but it is uncommon. I should wrap this up by saying I love ticking pretty women's feet. It turns me on, but it is only fun when she is into it. Love, sex, arousal is only great when the two of you are having fun together.

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back