• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"You can tickle my feet if you want to"

hotchytick

TMF Expert
In college I dated a girl who was very cute. Not just physically, but as a person. Her name was Betsy. She was very loving. It didn't take us long until were having sex and taking care of each other. I found out how to finger her to drive her to orgasm over and over and she gave me a "complete" blowjob. I kept my foot/tickling fetish to myself as I was still too embarrassed to show anyone or ever bring it up, even to her after dating for 3 years. But one night we decided to get kinky. I dared her to walk across campus with a dominatrix outfit on for Halloween. It really wasn't a big deal until she actually did it and showed up at my dorm looking hot as shit. She was wearing a leather corset, crazy make up, black nylons and zip up sexy leather heels. If you have a shoe fetish, you would have died. Immediately I began to crack jokes about what a bitch she was around campus. She said "shut up" and asked what exactly was she supposed to do in this. The obvious answer was to fuck the sit out of her, because right at that moment I staring at her sexy legs and heels and was immediately aroused. But, a though struck me like lightening. "Can I tie you up?"I spontaneously asked. "That's my job sweetheart." She joked. "No, really can I tie you up?" I said. "Why?" She asked. "Um, I want to, I-I I want to...well..." She was the last person in the world to laugh at my sexual request or judge me, so I shouldn't have been that nervous! "What sweetness? (in a very sensual voice) do you want to have sex with me all tied up?" I was about to choke. She was sitting on the edge of the bed still wearing her heels. I bent down on my knee and began to unzip her heel and stammered out "I sort of want to..." and as I slid off her heel I began playing with her foot and gingerly tickling it. She caught on quick, faster than I expected her to. She said "You want to what, play with my feet?" You can do that." I don't think she got what I was getting at but that made me seriously pumped up. I bit the bullet. My throat was completely swollen and there was soooo much adrenaline that I was shaking when I formed the question "Can I tickle you?" "You mean like tied up? You want to tickle me while I am tied up?" She asked. "I mean your feet." I responded. Again i had a hard time getting the words out, but extraordinarily turned on at this point. I was scared shitless. She looked at me and gave me a pop-eye expression and said, "Ummmm....okay. You can tickled my feet if that's what you really want. But that is weird. I'm mean, you are not weird but I can't think of a time that someone has actually asked to tickle my feet. Most guys just grab me and tickle them. Do you even know how to tie me up?" Honestly I didn't. Cut to the chase, I tied up with shoes laces. What the fuck was I thinking. Of course that wasn't going to work. Dumb ass. She laughed at me, and told me don't bother. I guess I looked disappointed because she said "look, we can still have fun. Are you sure you still want to tickle my feet? I mean its okay and stuff, but if you had let me know that you wanted to do some crazy S&M stuff ahead of time, I would have been better prepared. Come here." She started to whisper and kiss my ear. "If you want to tickle my feet, and that really gets you off, you can do it. But you have to promise that you will be gentle and take care of me afterwards. Do you want me to jerk you off?" She said. Stupid me said "how?' She rolled her eyes. "Moron, sit up here." I was laying on my back and pulled her feet up to chest level. It wasn't exactly how I was expecting....it was a hell of a lot better! I tickled. I ddn't massage, I didn't fumble around, I tickled on both of her feet. "Oh God that tickles!" she said. It wasn't long that I had to see her reaction. She was softly laughing and squinting her eyes. I was rock solid. After a minute or so of glancing back and forth between her expressions and my tickling, she had stopped squinting her eyes and just had a smile. After a few minutes she began to rug her hand over my hard cock under my shorts and said "Wow, this does turn you on! I wish I knew this sooner, I could have been asking for foot massages everyday. Let me help you." She unzipped my shorts and and started slowly sliding her soft hand up and down my cock. "Wait a minute, let me get something." I was disappointed it was going to be all over with because she jump down out of bed, taking her sexy back nylon feet with her. As quick as she left she jumped back into bed with some lotion and pulled me towards her. "I like this, this is kinky. You know I never in a million years would have ever guessed that a guy could ever get so turned on tickling my feet." I was speechless.....but even more turned on now. She started to kiss me and rubbed lotion in her hands. "Let me use this, It will feel silky. Do you want to stop?" "No." I squeaked out. "I like this." "I know you do. I know this turns you crazy. I'll have to remember this. And without another word spoken, I sat on my side and grabbed her two feet in my hand and slowly tickled her soles. Just her soles. She turned me over and started to jerk me off. It got to the point where I was so close to nutting a load, that I couldn't continue actively tickling her. I just had her feet in my hand while I kind of scratched with my thumbs. She could feel what was happening and said "On a scale of 1-5, how turned on you right now?" "A FIVE!!!!!!" BOOM! She looked at me very lovingly and said, "oh baby, I would do anything for you....MY TURN!" (In case you are wondering that's actually how the conversation ended)

Last edited:
Daaaaaammmmnnnnn! I need a Betsy in my life. I think we all need a Betsy at some point in our lives.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back