• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Strapped to the Door (m/f)

siamese dream

Verified
I have kind of wanted to write about this experience on and off for a while now, but since it happened about a week before my and my boyfriend's experience with Kelli Lynn Sage, the excitement over that sort of overshadowed other stories I had to tell for a while, and I didn't go back to describe this one. But I loved this experience, and so I finally decided it needs its own story.

My boyfriend had bought a set of over-the-door restraints, and a spreader bar. I got to be the first victim of these new toys, and this was the first time I had ever been restrained, or tickled while restrained, in a standing position. Every time before this I had been laying down on a bed either face-up or face-down.

Before we got started, honestly I didn't expect too much out of these restraints. I was excited by the novelty of being in standing position in bondage, but ... Door restraints were fairly cheap... There was a lot of room to move; I could walk at least a good 3-4 steps away from the door while in these before I got to the end of the slack they provided and couldn't go forward further. I could ALMOST pull my arms down.. almost. 😂 The restraints could be adjusted tighter/shorter to make it so my arms would be stretched up a bit higher; but, the adjustment proved stubbornly tough to do and it seemed they were stuck at their current length, unable to be shortened. The spreader bar, too, was new for me.... It did prevent me from closing my legs, but, it too honestly gave me a lot more room to move and didn't restrict my ability to walk or move my feet nearly as much as I thought. So.... Overall, I knew this would be fun, but I wasn't expecting anything super intense and exciting since the bed restraints we'd used gave me far less wiggle room than these.

But, it turns out, I greatly underestimated how much fun and how intense the door restraints would be, in spite of having more ability to move around. This session turned out to be one of my favorites, one that both of us absolutely loved and got pleasantly surprised by how caught up we became, in the differences this position provided from our other sessions, and in how intense and unexpectedly, totally sexy it was.

So, I said that I could almost pull my arms down. Just not quite enough 😂 ... The first thing I remember that told me this session was going to be much more interesting than I imagined was how when he first reached towards me, towards my underarms, standing close face to face with me, I sort of flinched while grinning and pulled down on the restraints as hard as I could. He had a huge grin in response to that... I was standing a couple steps out from the door, and when he really started tickling me, as I giggled and squirmed, within a few seconds I moved back to get away so quickly and reflexively that we both kind of got startled and then laughed when I crashed hard into the door, loudly enough to make him and I aware that I actually might have the potential to hurt myself struggling here, since the only thing I had to flail back against was not a soft bed but a hard wood door with a metal doorknob sticking out from it (I didn't hurt myself, no worries, but the realization that I might have was another surprise and unexpected credit to the intensity of this type of bondage.)

One of the fun things that he seemed to find hilarious and I seemed to keep doing without really intending to was trying to get my halfway-down arms to actually cover myself fully, by squirming up standing on my toes to try and give me some more slack up top to pull downward. Of course this didn't work and I couldn't stay up on my toes for long anyway, but kept rearing up on them anyway each time he attacked new spots on my upper body, and he was looking more and more entertained by how hard I was trying to get away, helplessly. Since struggling by walking forward and backward had already resulted in another couple loud thunks into the door as I tried to squirm away in any direction, he solved the problem by stepping in close to me while I was up against the door, and blocked me from throwing myself forward and back into the door anymore with his body. Even though I technically had more ability to move than when using our bed restraints, it didn't make any difference and he could restrict how far I could move at any time just by boxing me in by standing closer and closer.

Of course I was laughing and giggling uncontrollably and getting tickled like crazy... He was lit up with a huge smile too, though, laughing quietly at me and looking at me with total lust. Another thing making this position really intense in a unique way... lying down, we could move around each other depending who was lee/ler and not really stay in the same spot or line of sight for long. With this, we were face to face, very close, and didn't move away from this position much, unless one of us dropped down ... As he had started to do a couple times to get my knees and legs, and take advantage of how I'd go up on my toes when he squeezed my hips to use the other hand to quickly tickle the soles of my feet before I could drop back down. He started to make comments about how each way I moved only exposed a new spot that I'd had hidden or turned away from him before, and said a couple different times that this was his new favorite way to restrain me, still grinning ear to ear.

He stood back up and backed a few steps away from me, not touching, and said "kiss me.". I darted forward almost to the end of my slack and was able to give him a quick kiss before he could lean out of reach. "Oh, I did it! What do I get?", I said, excited, cause I didn't actually know if I would be able to reach, and usually when he's ler if he plays a game like this with me and I am able to guess something correctly or do a small task like this he will reward me in some way, usually more sensual and sexy touching for a while and a small break from tickling. He said he did suppose that since I did kiss him before he could move out of reach I did deserve a reward for that, and moved in closer to play with my nipples for a little while, as I leaned into him moaning. I didn't get a very long break before he said "ok, that's enough" and went back to tickling my upper-body... Both of us remembering that I had stepped away from the door again when I crashed back against it loudly once more. 😂 He said he wondered if he could keep me from walking forward and accidentally smashing into the door from struggling, looking down at the spreader bar, then he put his foot down over it, holding it down and asked if I could move my legs or walk now. "No..." I said, trying, and he laughed and said something like "well that works then" and went back to tickling me, while I now had even less ability to squirm away. 😂. He gave me another little sexy task, telling me to grind against him. Usually this is something I do to him when I'm ler, so it was really hot to hear him ask me to do this while I was lee. I grinded for several seconds, both of us very obviously turned on, then (I knew he would do this) he said "Not good enough" and was back to tickling all over my upper body. Since I couldn't move forward and back anymore with him standing on the bar, I started squirming a lot from side to side. He responded by going back and forth between tickling my ribs and hips in the front, and when I'd turn, tickling my butt in the back. He teased me telling me to decide which side of my body I wanted him to get me on, front or back, as I squirmed and giggled helplessly while he took advantage of both sides each time I turned my body.

At one point he said "This is so FUN!". Still giggling and squirming, through my laughter I said, "I know.".😂

This was a fun read! I am glad the two of you had so much fun with this. The door restraints seem like an interesting idea

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back