• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ways to Work Tickling Tests into Mainstream Situations

brotherted

Verified
Like most everyone else here, I like tickling sessions with significant others or females I'm dating or already know really well. But this post is about that first poke... when you don't know if she'll jerk and squeal uncontrollably, or just stare at you with a confused expression.

What are the ways you guys have introduced that initial tickle test into conversations or situations, long before any bigger deal is made about fetishes, bondage and the like?

Here are some of mine:
1.) Identify in conversation some way the girl was messing with me, or mocking me, at the same moment you accuse her with a hard consonant word like "mock," give her a poke in the sides, so the tickle is framed as a way to get her back for something, rather than fetish.

2.) Introduce a theme of either games or contests. First, have her do other things like guess playing cards, or balance things, then let the third or fourth contest be whether the girl can remain completely still for 30 seconds apart from blinking and breathing. Then about 10 seconds in, she gets the poke. So it gets framed as comedy, rather than fetish.

3.) Suggest she's tense about something, let that lead to an offer for a massage. After a couple of seconds, ask "Do you feel tense? Let me check."

I'm sure some people on this board feel like you should confess your tickling fetish to everyone, early in knowing them. But for me, I'm going to stay a little more incognito than that, until I know someone really well. Thanks.

Never saw the need to come up with a pretense; tickling's pretty common when you're flirting.

I understand your point. Without knowing how old you are, I think it's safe to say ticking is considered more typical or common as a part of flirting the younger people are, and once they're a little older, it becomes a lot less common. Not sure if others will agree with me on that, but that's my take.

One thing that always worked really well for me with someone I was at least at the "making out" stage with, was to lie next to them and put my arm under their neck so that their arm is under me. Then work my legs both one under and the other over theirs. At that point, you basically have them! Then take your arm that is under their neck and hold their other arm at the wrist, up and out to their side and cross your ankles over each other so you have a scissor lock on their legs. At that point, they are virtually helpless. Then, lift their shirt up a little and ask the question "are you ticklish"? you can take it however far you dare at that point! :p

I understand your point. Without knowing how old you are, I think it's safe to say ticking is considered more typical or common as a part of flirting the younger people are, and once they're a little older, it becomes a lot less common. Not sure if others will agree with me on that, but that's my take.

Not in my experience every situation is unique.I think some things are hardwired in us humans despite our age to demonstrate certain behaviours in given situations flirting being one of them.

I think it's safe to say ticking is considered more typical or common as a part of flirting the younger people are, and once they're a little older, it becomes a lot less common.

Indeed. Difficult to find the time between guessing playing cards, balancing objects and keeping completely still. lol

I never got why people make tickling out to be more complicated than it is. You don't need to come up any plans in order to find out if a girl a ticklish, if you're hanging with a female friend or gf just give her sides a quick tickle or a poke. The average person does not view tickling as sexual or even know of it being a fetish, they just view it as something innocent and playful. Side tickling is the safest and most convenient of all the tickling spots since there's no way to accidentally touch a private era, like with pits and legs, and it always available unlike feet.

You should write a book:

Ways To Be A Creep : How I Avoid Grown Up Conversations and Succeed In Popping A Half-Chub Through Subterfuge

You should write a book:

Ways To Be A Creep : How I Avoid Grown Up Conversations and Succeed In Popping A Half-Chub Through Subterfuge

Good idea! :)

And I'll read yours too, How to Startle and Frighten People with Heavy Confessions about Your Sexual Fetishes Before You Know Them Well, and Convince Them You Have Asperger's.

Good idea! :)

And I'll read yours too, How to Startle and Frighten People with Heavy Confessions about Your Sexual Fetishes Before You Know Them Well, and Convince Them You Have Asperger's.

I mean, you might want to double check if you can't find a middle ground there.

I think it's a safe bet I'm of a similar age, or even older than you are. I won't argue against your opinion, but in my experience (even currently), people will let you know when they want physical contact, usually by initiating it themselves. You can spend half as much effort reading verbal and non-verbal signals as you would coming up with pretenses and still have plenty of opportunites to have fun without being seen as creepy.

I have always used a "go with the flow" approach. Basically just reading the other person. Paying attention to body language and studying their personality and then either saying something to get things rolling or using some sort of physical contact or both. Its different each time and thankfully, I have yet to have a negative response.

I honestly think it is because I am just acting in the moment and not acting out a pre-conceived plan or script.

I think it's a safe bet I'm of a similar age, or even older than you are. I won't argue against your opinion, but in my experience (even currently), people will let you know when they want physical contact, usually by initiating it themselves. You can spend half as much effort reading verbal and non-verbal signals as you would coming up with pretenses and still have plenty of opportunites to have fun without being seen as creepy.

What you call "pretenses" I call "making sure an action doesn't inappropriately come out of nowhere." So to be clear, the OP was rooted in the very concept of making a first tickle seem less creepy than it might if were a complete non sequitur.

If what you're saying is that you believe someone should always have direct, verbal confessional about having a ticklish fetish with someone new, even before the first, single innocent poke, you're certainly free to espouse that opinion... I'd just be willing to bet that a vast majority here would disagree about needing that as a rule. (But maybe you're not saying that.)

What you call "pretenses" I call "making sure an action doesn't inappropriately come out of nowhere." So to be clear, the OP was rooted in the very concept of making a first tickle seem less creepy than it might if were a complete non sequitur.

If what you're saying is that you believe someone should always have direct, verbal confessional about having a ticklish fetish with someone new, even before the first, single innocent poke, you're certainly free to espouse that opinion... I'd just be willing to bet that a vast majority here would disagree about needing that as a rule. (But maybe you're not saying that.)

I'm not saying that at all.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back