• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would You Ignore This? Or Take Advantage Of The Opportunity?

Would kiss your tummy and blow raspberries and tickle your sides like crazy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd probably act very nonchalant while putting myself in close enough proximity to explore that belly button.

Lay on your arm and slide an arm around your back to your other armpit so you can't escape. Your belly would be my entertainment for the next hour, so bold to leave it exposed. My preference is to claw in the middle, squeezing each finger towards your navel, not yet entering though in due time your navel will be thoroughly investigated. With your tummy in my grasp wiggle it around at my leisure until your composure is broken and you're squealing. I want your tummy to feel the ticklish energy radiate up and down and as you inevitably roll to your side to escape will only result in digging in harder. Attempting to escape will be met with raspberries in your navel and will tickle until I get you thoroughly submissive and arching your back, then I will lick your navel driving my tongue through it's sweet and tasty chamber...

Let's say you are sneaking up on my while in relaxing, lol.

In that case I think I would start by just pouncing on you, pinning you down, and just squeezing your belly like crazy - poking and prodding and squeezing everywhere I could!

Lay on your arm and slide an arm around your back to your other armpit so you can't escape. Your belly would be my entertainment for the next hour, so bold to leave it exposed. My preference is to claw in the middle, squeezing each finger towards your navel, not yet entering though in due time your navel will be thoroughly investigated. With your tummy in my grasp wiggle it around at my leisure until your composure is broken and you're squealing. I want your tummy to feel the ticklish energy radiate up and down and as you inevitably roll to your side to escape will only result in digging in harder. Attempting to escape will be met with raspberries in your navel and will tickle until I get you thoroughly submissive and arching your back, then I will lick your navel driving my tongue through it's sweet and tasty chamber...

Tickle torture! I think I love that idea already! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back