• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Legal Question

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I have a legal question. Yesterday mom and I had to go out of town. On the way back home, we passed a (I think it was) dump truck going the opposite direction. (It was on the other side of a 4-lane)

Just as it got level with us, the sun hit it (must have had something shiny on it) it made a bright flash, and blinded both mom and I for a second.

Now, I know if we had had a wreck because of it, it would've been our fault, even though it was that flash that blinded us.

Now, my question is, How is something shiny enough to cause a blinding flash even allowed on the road?

If he had blinded a cop, the cop might very well have swung right around and pulled him over and told him to take care of that.

But it's also probably very situational - you happened to catch whatever it was from the right angle, while it also happened to be catching the sun from the right angle.

I've been blinded Idk how many times througout my life. And the lengths of times I coulden't see have varied wildly. That's scary as hell. For me now... night driving is worse. Im blinded all the time. Thank gawd I know the drive by feel. And just start slowing down...

You would have to be able to identify the other vehicle, license plate #...
And if you somehow you did identify the other vehicle they would ask how your were able to identify them if you were blinded.

I doubt there's any basis. On any given day, with the sun at the right place in the sky, and depending on the vehicle in front of me, I can get a nice reflection from the sun into my sight - it ain't the other driver's fault. I've also noticed many newer vehicles are bringing back chrome - a great reflector. And, what if you happen to be driving into a sunrise or sunset at just the right time....(even the sun visor doesn't help)? Going back to sunlight reflecting off a vehicle - what, should a law be passed requiring all vehicles to be painted/repainted to a matte black, so there is no reflection? Good luck on that.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back