• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great session with ReyaFet

milagros317

Verified
Yesterday I had a fabulous session with ReyaFet. She is in New York to do some filming and had time to see me in the afternoon.

We began with foot worship. She has incredibly beautiful feet with soft soles. They are so ticklish that she was giggling just from the action of my tongue going from the pads of her toes to her heels over and over again.

Next she tied me down to my bed and tickle-tortured me for about an hour. This included deep muscle tickling in my thighs and the sides of my neck, soft tickling on my feet and my face, digging into my ribs and my arm pits, and (after inserting a ring gag into my mouth) stroking the roof of my mouth with a Q-tip and with a fuzzy pipe cleaner. Reya is both highly skilled and merciless! She drove me crazy and loved doing it. :bouncybou

After the tickling was done, she catered to another fetish of mine, extreme bondage. She tied me up in the sleep sack and secured in it with many belts.

I have no reservation in recommending ReyaFet for private tickling sessions of any kind!

Lol, milagros, you have been here so long and have such great history on the tmf that I imagine a session with you & someone like reya fet as like 2 kung fu tickle legends meeting for sexual battle "crouching tiger hidden dragon" style (and her winning) :D

It was not a battle. I made clear that I wanted her to be the dominant one and me the sub before she arrived. :D

awesome review--she is on my list now for sure.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back