• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Begging For Mercy

Hmmm.... sounds nice to me. Since we are talking about a tickle fetish, I'm not sure just how long I could last. I have conditioned myself to orgasm just thought (feather) penis tickling. I hope you get to try your fantasy sometime.

I think, at least, it depends on the state of arousal. It's generally not haha ticklish, unless maybe you were already in a tickle frenzy. Then I think it might be.

I've seen enough M/m videos to KNOW a Man *there* *all over there* can be ticklish. I also did it to my Bf. He wanted it to stop unfortuanetly. lol.

The penis isn't ticklish, so... I don't see this happening in real life.

Maybe. You obviously have more knowledge of it than I do. :) But that is why we have fantasies. We can make whatever we want happen in dreams, lol.

My dick is ticklish but, I don't think tickling it would cause me to ejaculate.

This sounds like a fantasy that'd be a win-win for all involved[emoji1] I'm a 'ler primarily, but hell, it'd be fun to try regardless of the outcome.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

For the longest time, I've wanted to be tied down and tickled so that I can find out how ticklish I am and where my ticklish spots are.

But something I've always wanted to do is make a guy beg for mercy. Be that sadistic ler that takes revenge after torturing me for hours. Tie them down tight so that they cannot move and so that I can have my way with them.

A fantasy of mine is to spider tickle the tip of a man's penis and all over his balls. And all they can do is struggle and laugh hysterically. The only way that I'll stop is if they cum. So if it takes a man a while to cum while tickling his penis and balls, then I will have so much fun!

But since I've never done it before, I'll have to take a lot of time to experiment on a man and see what gets the best reaction.

Men! How willing are you to be at my mercy?

I private messaged you :) I'm in the twin cities area, maybe we could make this fantasy of yours come to life! I'm very ticklish in that area lol

I think that I have an orgasm through penis ticking, in part, because it IS a tickle FETISH. More than just an infatuation with tickling, there is a sexual element to it.

Sounds like fun to me.... wishful thinking for me tho.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back