• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ice Breaker

Nesa92

At my job during our weekly team meetings, we always do an ice breaker question to start off. Last week was my turn to do the question. I figured I'd post it here to see what other people would say. This is the question I asked:

"Would you rather be able to see the future or change the past? Explain why".

Neither. I wouldn't Change the past because I regret nothing. Everything that I have done, Have had done to me, experienced and learned have made me who I am today, and If I changed anything, who I am would change too.
I don't want to see the future, because one, the future is never certain and always changing, so just because I saw it, doesn't mean that I would reach the result that I saw, Also by looking at the future, something can change, because the future you are looking at might be before or after you looked at it to begin with, meaning each time you look it changes as well. Finally, The uncertainty of the future is the fun part, if we knew everything that was gonna happen, it would be so damn boring. :)

That's a tough question to answer. Lots of ethical complications with altering the past and the impacts it would have on the timeline and the ways it would change things you could never have imagined. Alternatively, if I could see the future maybe if it was limited to things in the very near future, like lottery numbers or other things that shouldn't be changed by knowing them, I'd opt for that.

There are things in the past that have happened including things I have done that I wish I had not happened.
However, I would not want to go back into the past to change them.
I try to either forget those things or remember them but learn from them.

I don't think I would want to see things in the future and know they were going to happen that I could do nothing about.
However, if I could see what might happen in the future only related to 2 possible choices I have to make I might want to peak at possible future scenarios.

So my answer is selectively glimpse into the possible future.

Both slippery questions. You go back and change something in the past, how will that affect the future? And, seeing into the future, well,, you may not want to see that.

Change the past to what extent? Any event in the past that occurred anywhere/anywhen on Earth?

If I can see into the future is it just my future or the future of other peoples? How far can I see into the future? Does this give me the ability to change the future or am I powerless to prevent any of what's to come as it's already been done in the future?

I would not want to do either if I could avoid it. Changing some thing in the past could have unanticipated consequences. And what's the point of seeing into the future? (Although if I could limit it to seeing what the winning numbers were going to be on the next billion dollar mega millions drawing....THAT might work out!)

Change the past to what extent? Any event in the past that occurred anywhere/anywhen on Earth?

If I can see into the future is it just my future or the future of other peoples? How far can I see into the future? Does this give me the ability to change the future or am I powerless to prevent any of what's to come as it's already been done in the future?

Both are for events in your own life. Like for example: would yoy want to see what your future is like? Or would you want to change something about your past?

Neither the past has made me the person i am now and they future should stay where it is and ill see what comes

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back