• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling footjob, and it all felt good.

hotchytick

TMF Expert
I honestly don't know where to put this story. It sounds like absolute bullshit every time I remember it, and writing it here is going to get people to say "nice work of fiction." But it's true. So I've come to the conclusion that If you like the story, enjoy it. If you don't believe its true, at least get some entertainment value out of it. But it is true, so I don't know what else to say. So without further ado, here we go.... I went to West Chester University outside of Philadelphia. I was in a fraternity call Delta-Chi. Georgette was in ZTA (which we lovingly call zits tits and ass). We dated freshman and sophomore years of college. We met at a mixer. She was pretty. Nice legs and the whole package. One Sunday afternoon we were hanging out at her house (she shared a house with some other girls), and if you can believe it, she actually went to church and just come back looking great with a dark blue dress and white nylons. I met her at her house and she looked good. Once she took her shoes off I kept looking at her feet wishing I tickle them, or at least touch them. In the two years of having sex I hadn't broached the subject of my foot fetish. On that day in her room we started kissing and one thing lead to another and before you know it I had my hand up her dress. She was writhing around. I was at full mast. I started to run my hand down her leg and moving towards her feet. I wanted to touch her feet. I grabbed her nylon clad foot and I started rubbing it and giving her a massage. I pulled her feet towards me and started to rub them both. She smiled and said "don't you tickle them now." I wanted to tickle them. Suddenly, she pulled away, and stood up to get a drink of water (have you lost interest yet?) I should tell you that at this point I was wearing soccer shots and a t-shirt, easy access for everything. I was already hard and she started to ignore me. I sat there for a minute completely hard and no way to deal with it. Okay, so you have to understand our relationship. We had a very honest sexual relationship except for the one fact that she didn't know about my foot fetish.... (At this point in the story I don't know how to explain where I go from point A to point C without any transition through point B, but there isn't any). Once she laid down on the bed I took out my hard cock and started rubbing it up and down on the nylon sole of her foot....it felt as good as you can imagine...It got her attention immediately. "Are you rubbing my feet with your penis?" I was really, I mean really turned on. It was a combination of the sensation of my cock running up and down her nylon sole and the fact that this was the moment I exposed my foot fetish. I only looked up at her for a brief second to see, what was the only thing that could have turned me on more, a smile of acceptance for what I was doing. "My feet are super sensitive." I stammered out "They-they are?" Okay, my mind was mush. The next thing to come out of my mouth was the following - "Can I touch your other foot?" "Um...I guess so. Do you like this?" That was all I needed to hear, and the question I was afraid to answer outright. It was kind of hard (no pun intended) to angle my self in such a way that I was dragging my cock across her foot and moving so I could access her left foot. But I managed. Touching her foot in this case meant tickling. OMG! As I was tickling her she said, "I don't know if I can take this! You are tickling with me on my one foot and...and using your dick with the other! Please stop! My feet are too sensitive!" I was about to cum. She asked "Do you want me to get you off with my feet or something? Do you really like my feet that much? Do you want to play with my feet? You can play with them, they are so sensitive to tickling though." I was stupid. I mean, my hormones were in the driver's seat and my brain took the backseat. "I just-ju-just want to....." "What baby? Hmmm? You can tell me. I can get you off with my feet if you want. Do you get turned on by feet? I guess you can tickle me" I said "Can I tickle you feet a little bit?" "Oh God. I didn't really mean that, but yes, I want you to enjoy yourself..." Now, feeling her nylon feet with my cock and on my finger tips was great. And I was dying, I mean dying to tickle her nylon feet as much as I could, BUT she got up and took her nylons off! I didn't know what she was doing. She sat on the bed let her bare feet dangle down. She said "Okay, whooh. I just didn't want you to mess up my stockings." I was already in the siting position and wasted no time tickling her sexy feet. They were so damn soft. "Oh my Gaaaahd, heeheee, oh shit that tickles, oh do you really have to do this? Alright, alright come here!" To which I responded "Ahhhh man...." So I jumped up on the bed, boner in hand, and she said. "Can I get you off?" Cause this tickling bullshit is driving me crazy. She push her foot over to me and push it immediately into my lap. I pulled it out again and started running my cock down the bottom of her left foot. "Here..." she put both of her feet around my cock and started moving up and down. This lasted for about a minute before I got the urge to touch and tickle her feet again. She laughed, and laughed, but never stopped. "Oh shit, you just have to tickle my feet. You really like my feet don't you? I have to be honest I have never seen you this turned on before, even like when we are about to have sex or I'm about to suck you off. This is amazing." I started to feel nervous and exhilarated at the same time. Right when I was about to cum she must have sensed it because she pulled her feet back and told me to come up to her. "I don't want you to cum on my feet." "Can you give me a blow job?" I asked. "I don't want to, you penis was on my feet. Plus I want to tell you (in a low sultry voice) how turned on I am by you. I didn't know you could get THAT turned on by tickling and playing with my feet." She stared to nibble on my ear and stroke my hard cock and say in a sexy voice "I want to jerk you off. I didn't know how hot on you could make me. I like how soft your cock was on my feet. You know, I usually have pretty damn sensitive feet, but it felt good having you touch me." She said, I resoponded "I um-well...um" was all I could manage to stammer out. She responded "It's okay baby, I didn't know you had a foot fetish. Hummmm. Do you like playing with my feet? Do you like tickling me? You are such a tease." She said. At this point it was all out there so I said "I like tickling them." She responded "Ohhhhh, you know what? I usually have very ticklish feet, but you can tickle them anytime you want. You can tickle me where ever you want. I like seeing you this turned on. Cum for me baby" She was jerking me off pretty good at this point and the way she was licking my ear and saying all of these things, I wasn't far off from reaching the promise land. "Oh baby cum for me. Think about how much you like touching me. Think about how much fun we have. You suck on my pussy, I suck on your cock. Oh baby cum for me. Ummmmm. Is it my feet that turn you on? Do you want to tie me up? I'll let you tickle my feet if that's what you like. Cum for me...please just cum for me." The orgasm was incredible. Like nothing I had experienced up to that point and nothing like it since. I almost married that girl. I can't say that anything exactly like this happened again but she did actually give me a drunken foot jump a month later. Something must have happened that day because as sensitive as she said her feet were, she never had a problem with me just tickling and playing with her feet. Many times we would go to the movie theater and she would put her feet up in my lap and I would tickle them. She would always do the same thing, she would initially laugh and giggle, pull her feet away but then put them back in my lap and let me tickle her some more. I liked her.

Great story! It actually felt very real to me. I’ve had similar experiences with girlfriends and my ex wife though, so it didn’t seem fictional at all.

Thanks for the compliments. Sometimes I don't think I have ever had an experience close to that. Even when I lost my virginity. Anyone else?

Your stories have gotten decidedly much more, uh, erotic recently but this one does sound like bullshit. It was entertaining though. To be honest, I preferred the stories from when you were younger and it was all so taboo, like you were getting away with something. I’ve tickled scores of girls and women throughout my life so I can relate more to those than the ‘dear Penthouse forum...’ ones. Still, I do enjoy reading all of them.

Your stories have gotten decidedly much more, uh, erotic recently but this one does sound like bullshit. It was entertaining though. To be honest, I preferred the stories from when you were younger and it was all so taboo, like you were getting away with something. I’ve tickled scores of girls and women throughout my life so I can relate more to those than the ‘dear Penthouse forum...’ ones. Still, I do enjoy reading all of them.
Thanks!

A very fun read! My favorite part was the very last line. Really grounded the story in reality. Loved it, man.

I know I always ask this but what celebrity would you say she resembled?

I forgot to put this in the story but while I was tickling her she asked me to tickle between her toes because that was her "place where most guys like to tease me."

Sounds real to me since I've had experiences very similar to this.

Is it wrong to say that I jerked off to my own story? Cause I did after I re-read this.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back