• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Obsessed

TicklerRickler

Gotta get this off my chest. I've always considered myself a Tickler, but the other day I was goofing around with a female friend of mine and she tickled my ribs. It was just brief, but I can't stop thinking about it. It was days ago, but I've become slightly obsessed. Now I kinda want to have a tickling session with a girl where we take turns, which is not something I ever thought I'd be into. Go figure.

You’ve been bitten by the lee bug! I always love it when ‘lers become exciting and willing to be on the other side of the tickling! Hope you find someone to drive you wild with tickles!

You’ve been bitten by the lee bug! I always love it when ‘lers become exciting and willing to be on the other side of the tickling.

Me too :>

I hope you come to love it as much as we do. I am thankful to be a Switch quite frankly. :)

I love being a switch too ;) ... Tbh most of the time if I have conversations with a guy who says he is "mostly a ler", most of what he wants to ask me about is my experiences with being a ler and tickling a guy. ;)

I've been bit by the 'lee bug too, years after avoiding being tickled with a vengeance! But, sadly, my ticklishness had vanished! I'm just not ticklish anymore! :(

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back