• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anybody else miss tickling.ws??

xandier

TMF Poster
Well, when I say miss I mean in my case missed out on as i was a bit young to buy membership. The pictures I've been lucky enough to stumble across though such as Dita (still to this day in my top 2 favourite every ticklee's) and Ashley in the stocks or Yasmine being tickled with feathers, are absolutely amazing so really feel I missed out. Just wondering if anyone else feels the same or even of we can convince Jeff to reignite it? ;)

There would be no way to reignite it, that content is all lost to the ages. And what there was was all done during the pre-digital era and would look incredibly bad if you tried to look at it on modern equipment. :)

Such a shame. The images I have been lucky enough to see are fantastic. &#55357;&#56397; was some great work and I do miss Dita

I forgot all about that. That's a trip down memory lane. Good times.

I still get requests for my old videos and I try to explain to people that they were all shot on 8mm tape. TAPE! Young people don't understand about tape...tape degrades, tape gets dirty and twisted and torn...and when you transfer small tape, 8mm, to bigger tape, VHS Tape, the quality degrades further and every time you make a copy or watch it. It's a shame too, because I used to have some really good stuff.

I will never forget Ryan Conner's "All I can see is this fucking teddy bear!" while she was spluttering with laughter.

Yes. I bought a lot of the clips, but there was more content that I wanted than I could afford. I would love to see new content with the original models, personally. Especially Maralyn, there was so much more tickling that could have been done over the course of 2 or 3 more sessions.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back