• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Starting The Learning Process

I will say you can learn techniques by watching videos but the best way to learn is by doing.

Don't worry about being a good or bad tickler off the bat. Just have fun and the more you practice the better you'll get.

Nesa, it depends greatly on who you're tickling if you are considered a "good" tickler by that person. Everyone is different in what they like: fingers, nails, soft caresses, digging in, various tools... See what your partner enjoys, but don't be afraid to experiment either. Videos are great, but it is indeed different in person. For example, when I first started, (being the kind person I am) I always stopped too soon, having pity for the lee. Have fun!

I think experience is a factor, but one big thing that distinguishes most lers, in my opinion at least, is how good you are at reading a lee's body language and adjusting your technique based on reaction, going beyond just "what makes them laugh the most". It's always cute to hear the occasional "Stop! Please!" in between laughs (especially if they're also teasing you), but you may have to slow your pace if you can tell it's actually getting to be too much of a strain on their body.

Regard it as the piccolo in an orchestra made tangible, and proceed with according delicacy.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back