• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Videos with Rib Counting?

megaticklish

One of my favorite tickle teasing techniques is the infamous "let's count your ribs" where the tickler maniacally presses on the ticklee's ribs one at a time and "loses count" while the ticklee laughs hysterically. Does anybody off hand know of any tickling videos that feature this?

Upvote to this post, plus more of the same. What do I mean?

I almost always love videos that feature any psychological misdirection -- where the 'lee's go crazy, but at the same time, I'm talking about counting ribs, or explaining my tickle technique, or saying something about her hair or clothes, or commenting on her laugh, or referring to how sincere she seems, or asking her a question... anything as long as what's said has nothing to do with her reaction. The key is that the 'ler doesn't even notice her reaction.

If I had a wish that could come true in 2019, it would be that most or all new tickling videos would offer this kind of misdirection. :)

I do actually have one for you guys!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=igQ6jNdrwHs&t=7s

I haven't been able to find much info at all about this video, which seems to have a portion with feet tickling in stocks that is missing. All I know is that the models are (I think) Morugen (ler) and Spring (Lee). No idea if the rest of this one exists somewhere but I would love to see it if so, these two are adorable together.

I do actually have one for you guys!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=igQ6jNdrwHs&t=7s

I haven't been able to find much info at all about this video, which seems to have a portion with feet tickling in stocks that is missing. All I know is that the models are (I think) Morugen (ler) and Spring (Lee). No idea if the rest of this one exists somewhere but I would love to see it if so, these two are adorable together.

Okay that's GOLD!!!!

I do think this would be something awesome to have in a video! As long as it’s done playfully and teasingly and doesn’t hurt, I think it would be really cool! :)

Also, that video is brilliant. Does anyone know what happened to TickleFreaks, the company that released it?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back