• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OMG! OMG!!!! I found it!!! I found it!! I cant believe I actually found it!!!!!!!!!!!

hotchytick

TMF Expert
OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OH SHIT I found it!!!!! Have you ever read my story "Under the table and tickling my Babysitter?" Please tell me you have. And if you haven't please look at it and read it. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...bysitter-under-the-table&highlight=hotchytick I found this video on clips for sale of a computer guy tickling this woman's feet under the table. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1...g+by+computer+repairman+~+Heels+&+nylons+mp4+ The clip is EXACTLY like what I experienced when I tickled my babysitter under the table so many years ago!!!! I haven't been able to clearly picture tickling Susan and tickling her feet until I saw this video and it all came rushing back! And what a RUSH it was!!! HOLY SHIT!!! I wrote my story on TMF in 2002 about an experience I had in 1982 and now in 2018 I found a video version of iT!!!!! Its on clips for sale at Shoe player and Stocking and Socks - Tickling by computer repairman. PLEASE promise me you will check this out. This has haunted me for 26 years and now I can finally buy a clip (which I never do) that relives the greatest tickling experience of my life!!!! THANK YOU!

2djro28.gif

im sorry if i was great at cutting and pasting the links. i am two generations behind,

Your links worked perfectly. GREAT story -- I would have done exactly as you described, including the lump in my throat and taking forever to risk it. (But hopefully I would have.) Glad you found a clip that brought it all back!

Awesome story! You said you tickled her more after that? Did you ever tie her up and tickle her? I'm thinking probably no, but since you said she liked having her feet tickled, hey, we can hope, right? :p

I missed that story when it was first posted in 2002. Thanks for the link. :D

Great story! Thanks so much for sharing it and I am happy you found it! Awesome experience:) Do you have more?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back