• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Disrespectful Producers

TickledToTears

Have you noticed that some video producers seem to think that just because they're making clips and paying models, it gives them the right to be disrespectful or downright creepy? From Tickle Challenge (who might be retired) jiggling his ticklee's breasts for seemingly no other reason than the fact that he wants to to Tickling Is Fun pulling models to sit on his lap and slapping their ass after a challenge. There are others, but they tend to get their boxers all out of sorts when they get any amount of criticism.

I get that fetish modeling is not going to be prim and proper. All I'm saying is that some producers tend to get it (FTKL, James Darke, the guy from Stuck in the Stocks) while others clearly don't.

Am I alone in thinking this?

I would imagine the things you’ve brought attention to, would have discussed prior to the shoot.

No you are most certainly not alone on this one. It is a huge detractor from a video to see the producer disrespecting anybody they are working with, be it the model or any assistants they have. Even becoming huffed and impatient onscreen, regardless of what is happening, is truly unprofessional in my eyes. Based on your note of those "creepy" gestures some producers may have, I don't know what parts of a video are scripted beforehand so I can't really speculate on how inappropriate or spur-of-the-moment they are, but I will say they too detract from what you expect to see onscreen when you purchase or watch their video. If they're just throwing things in that they truly think their audience wants to see, then I just believe the producer has lost focus and doesn't really know what they are doing.

I agree completely. Nothing turns me away from a producer faster than an inappropriate attitude towards the models, who are in an extremely vulnerable position.

One time a guy I briefly partnered with in Vegas lifted a model's shirt without her permission, and I pulled him outside and told him if that ever happened again I was going to beat the shit out of him.

Then later on, a second model came to the shoot and I overheard the first girl tell the second girl "They lifted up my shirt earlier," and I made the other guy come over and explain that "they" didn't do anything. I was so embarassed and pissed off.

One of the good, professional guys brought up in one of these threads that the stories that he's heard about some of the others is down right ugly.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I hate hearing about producers who treat their models poorly. I heard a rumor, again this is a rumor and I have no idea how true this is, but I heard a rumor that the dude who ran TickleCentral wasn't very good to his models at times.

The TicklingIsFun dude seems a good person, and the models seem to enjoy their time with him. Based on what I've seen, I don't see anything malicious there. And especially nowadays, I'm willing to bet that producers go over everything before a shoot. So I'd guess that things like tit jiggling and ass slapping are discussed before hand.

A person who I think is a shining example of how you should treat your models, the guy over at http://www.heroineuniverse.com/main/

He's not active on here anymore, but he's very active on his twitter page.

He genuinely loves and cares about all the ladies he works with. And they do stuff together before and after shoots all the time. Shopping, fishing, playing pool, nice dinners, watching movies and sporting events, they truly all have a good time over at his place.

He even has photos on his wall showcasing their good times over the years.

I may have told this story here before about HeroineUniverse, but I'll tell it again. He showed how much he cares back in 2015 when I first ordered a custom from him. I had a custom all paid for and ready to be shot. While he's in the middle of a long day of shooting, the model who he was working with got a phone call about a sudden death in her family. The producer could've made the model plow through the rest of the day shooting, but he immediately stopped and rescheduled her to come back in a couple weeks so she could go be with her family right away. He really puts his ladies first. He immediately alerted me, and others whos customs hadn't been shot yet and had to be pushed back. I don't know how others reacted, but I totally understood. He said he wanted the model to be at her best, and clearly she wasn't after hearing the sad news. He could've made her go through with it and delivered to me a half-assed custom. But he wants his buyers to get only the best. I really gained respect for him after that, and he's been my main go-to guy ever since.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back