• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling During Sex

sporty22

I was chatting with a friend in the chat room the other day and started getting into this story which made me think why not post this?

My girlfriend doesn't know about my fetish, (but i think she does now) so it makes it even better when she initiates things. While we were having sex, we were in the "reverse cowgirl" position, which i love because I'm usually able to give her a few tickles on her feet every now and then, but she turned the tables on me out of nowhere. She reached down and started tickling my feet and i started laughing and came almost instantly.

The most interesting part to me though was talking with her after. I said to her, "what made you do that, it clearly worked well" joking around. She said "i don't know why i haven't done it sooner, it always has worked for me before." Now typically i wouldn't want to know about her getting busy with past boyfriends. But, i found that comment interesting, so i asked when she's done that before, since it was the first i could remember. She said she's done that to three other guys in the past, and they also came as a result. She said "It's like the magic button, guys love their feet getting tickled i guess."

I was almost speechless, and had so many questions about this, but i needed to play it cool so i just causally said "oh, so you found that they were pretty ticklish i guess?" She said that all of them were, and she'd like to try and mess with them. Now the extra part of this is, i know for a fact one of them currently plays tight end in the NFL, so i asked "even HIM?" and she said that he was the first one she did it to, and he was the most ticklish guy she knew, and he actually asked her to keep doing it to him because he loved it so much. I said, well he has a point! And she said, "oh you want me to keep tickling you, big tough guy?" i said yes please! She said it's so funny to her that guys find this hot. It makes me think that i may have an eskimo brother out here on this site, and definitely one in the NFL!

Been trying to get the wife do do that.... You're one lucky guy with her!

Awesome story. Thanks for sharing. I wonder who the TE could be?

I was chatting with a friend in the chat room the other day and started getting into this story which made me think why not post this?

My girlfriend doesn't know about my fetish, (but i think she does now) so it makes it even better when she initiates things. While we were having sex, we were in the "reverse cowgirl" position, which i love because I'm usually able to give her a few tickles on her feet every now and then, but she turned the tables on me out of nowhere. She reached down and started tickling my feet and i started laughing and came almost instantly.

The most interesting part to me though was talking with her after. I said to her, "what made you do that, it clearly worked well" joking around. She said "i don't know why i haven't done it sooner, it always has worked for me before." Now typically i wouldn't want to know about her getting busy with past boyfriends. But, i found that comment interesting, so i asked when she's done that before, since it was the first i could remember. She said she's done that to three other guys in the past, and they also came as a result. She said "It's like the magic button, guys love their feet getting tickled i guess."

I was almost speechless, and had so many questions about this, but i needed to play it cool so i just causally said "oh, so you found that they were pretty ticklish i guess?" She said that all of them were, and she'd like to try and mess with them. Now the extra part of this is, i know for a fact one of them currently plays tight end in the NFL, so i asked "even HIM?" and she said that he was the first one she did it to, and he was the most ticklish guy she knew, and he actually asked her to keep doing it to him because he loved it so much. I said, well he has a point! And she said, "oh you want me to keep tickling you, big tough guy?" i said yes please! She said it's so funny to her that guys find this hot. It makes me think that i may have an eskimo brother out here on this site, and definitely one in the NFL!

Tight end in the NFL? I wonder if it's Gronk.

There's Absolutely NO way you're not going to cum, when that happens!! lol even if you're not ticklish, the fact that someone is doing to you what you enjoy is going to trigger you!! If ticklish, Immediate EXPLOSION! haha

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back