• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NFL Week 10.

Bugman

Verified
The Chiefs go to 9-1 with a 26-14 win over the visiting Cardinals. Mahomes streak of 300 plus passing yard games ends at 8 but he now holds the Chiefs single season passing record for touchdowns with 31, moving past Len Dawson who put up 30 in 1964. On a day when the offense sputtered the defense came up big, sacking Rosen 5 times and picking off 2 second half passes.

Many thanks to the Titans who beat Brady & Co. 34-10. :D

The Browns get a win at home over the Falcons 28-16. Atlanta was riding a three game win streak coming into the game.

The Saints destroyed the Bengals 51-14. Cincinnati is in danger of missing the post season unless they right the ship quickly.

Washington 16 Bucs 3.

The Bears stay atop the NFC North with a 34-22 win over Detroit.

The Colts squeak by Jacksonville 29-26.

The Bills pounded their cross state rivals the Jets 41-10.

Last edited:
Playing on the Frozen Tundra of Lambeau the Packers held Miami to 4 field goals on their way to a 31-12 win.

Chargers 20 Oakland 3. The only surprise is that L.A. was held to 20 points.

In what was one of the best game's today the Seahawks played the Rams down to the wire before falling 36-31.

Major win for my Redskins this week after getting destroyed last week.

I know the Bucs aren't good overall, but with Fitzpatrick they've been putting up points. Their flaw is that they have an horrid defense that gives up even more points. Their offense can score, but the Redskins held them to 3 points, and to 0-4 in the redzone. The Redskin offense is still at times frustrating to watch, but when you're 6-3 and in sole possession first place in the division, it's hard to complain.

The Chiefs keep rolling. Mahomes had a very unMahomes day, not flashy, just consistent. Glad the defense is starting to pick it up. Good news. Dee Ford's rushing style reminds me a lot of one Derrick Thomas. Can't believe Hill was penalized after going into the stands and operating the camera!!:D

Miami never plays well in cold weather. The Browns get past the Falcons.

The Bills are an enigma, one week they play like a top AFC contender, the next like a high school JV team.

LA Chargers hold Oakland to a field goal, WHY DID THEY LET THEM GET THAT FG?!!

Trubisky looked solid for the Bears. Jacksonville continues their slide. The Saints look all but unstoppable!!

The Seahawks comeback against the Rams fell short. The Rams gift-wrapped two series that ended in touchdowns by committing two personal foul penalties on missed third down conversions that extended those drives. McVey wasn't happy!

The Cowboys and the Eagles are playing in a FG fest. One touchdown by Dallas plus 5 field goals between the teams.

And in probably my favorite game (other than the Chiefs), the Titans got after Brady all day and took down the Pats!!! To quote Bugman "Many thanks to the Titans".

If the Chiefs can get past the Rams in Mexico City next week and beat the Chargers on December 13th, I see no reason the Chiefs can't run the table. The AFC Championship could go through Arrowhead, but let's not get ahead of ourselves!! (knocking on wood)

Barbershopman

Last edited:
The Chiefs keep rolling. Mahomes had a very unMahomes day, not flashy, just consistent. Glad the defense is starting to pick it up. Good news. Dee Ford's rushing style reminds me a lot of one Derrick Thomas. Can't believe Hill was penalized after going into the stands and operating the camera!!:D

Ford had a great game and it was good seeing Justin Houston back. And don't forget Chris Jones. He now has a sack in six straight games and has become a force on the defensive line.

And in probably my favorite game (other than the Chiefs), the Titans got after Brady all day and took down the Pats!!! Barbershopman

The Patriots have sprung some leaks this year. The Boston Globe roasted them after the game.

Some fun facts from Sunday's action.

In the first quarter of the Bills-Jets game, the Jets had a total of one yard on offense.

Prior to their 41-10 win the Bills had scored a total of 46 points in six games.

The 92 yard touchdown run by Nick Chubb is the longest in Browns history.

Bears kicker Cody Parkey missed two field goals and two PAT attempts, boinking all of them off the uprights.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are the only team in NFL history to put up 500 yards of offense (501 actually) while scoring only 3 points.

Last edited:
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back