• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

plastered clip?

cletus

TMF Expert
Does anyone know where you could find a longer version of this clip? This clip seems like a preview.

Attachments

• plastered.png
    plastered.png
    428.3 KB · Views: 436
Sadly only a preview of this clip was ever made available to my knowledge. It is one of Kujman's

It comes from he of whom we must not speak. Good luck finding his vids anywhere. Those of us who have them don't dare share.

Yes, there's waaay more than a short preview. Kujman made a four hour version. It actually has four girls. Two sets of twins. The two not pictured are secured even tighter in plaster and are on a type of inversion table designed for it. It's called the 'Alavortair'. It's intense. As are the follow-up videos. Any of his tapes are awesome. The real deal. Not models. Too hardcore for this fantasy-based crowd. Meg and I have attended several of his reality theme Inquisition events and play parties. You step put of this world and into his Palace and it's unreal. Outstanding creativity. Wild wild wild. All sorts of devices. Even robotic ticklers. He introduced Meg to me actually, we've been friends ever since, and aside from the vids I bought years ago he's given us many private clips and vids from his various series. He has hundreds of films. Don't listen to the negativity above or anywhere. Much of it is BS. He just doesn't want them posted everywhere w/o his consent. Fair enough request. It's a matter of respect. But since no one online respects anyone these days, and ticklers pirate everything from everyone, he won't release any films except to close friends and those that attend his parties. Definitely a guy to meet, real easy going, very generous, very fun. So if you want films then I suggest joining his Fetlife group where he sometimes shares his videos and photos. Or better yet attending one of his events. He's doing an Egypt themed playparty in December and there'll be lots of mummification of all types including plaster and all of it torturous fun- but not for the lily-livered.

I can't able to see the clip over here. eagerly waiting to see the clips. those soles are really amazing :feets:

Well, again only as a suggestion- instead of looking at the worn out edited clips online, just contact the man himself and perhaps see the pristine clips, or go to one of his events and see it live. The latter is the better.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back