• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

37F Lee in West LA needs to be tickled!

sarahj17

Hi, I’m a 37 year old, female lee living in West Los Angeles, and I’d love to be tied up and tickled. Physically, I’m 5’ 6 1/2”, Caucasian, brown hair and eyes, I’m curvy, and I wear glasses. Personality-wise, I know what I like and want, but I have a definite submissive side to me, so if you’re Dominant, even better because there are some other things that I’d like to explore as well.

In a perfect world, I’d love to meet someone with whom I have chemistry for a long-term relationship, but I realize that finding that special someone through the TMF personals is a bit of a stretch. So I’m open to meeting potential play partners also. I can’t host, so you’d have to be able to. I’m only interested in single, male Lers. Please don’t bother messaging if you’re married, dating someone, or otherwise in some sort of a relationship. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

I’m a good looking fantastic tickler! No mercy tickle torture mmmmm. Im safe n fun. In Tarzana.

I would love to tickle you but I’m in Oregon. Would you be willing to travel?

Hey there, I would LOVE to tickle you :) but i am new to the tickling world (if that's okay) and it would be amazing to meet new friends who are also down :) please let me know if you are down!

Hi again,

Trying to reach out again. I would like to meet if possible and see where it goes from there. Of course like all of us I really like tickling and if I connect with someone as well that would be great. Not sure what will come of it but I would like to see. Let me know and have a happy Sunday

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back