• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Obligatory Introduction Post~

maye-sensations

Hiya there!

Like many here, I’m an experienced browser of this site who’s finally taken the plunge to try and participate in the fun!

I’m (basically) 19/f and of the DMV area. You can call me Maye (like the month) or Maycie (like the store). I’m really hoping to meet some nice people and learn with and from the community here! And while I’m not directly looking to session (at least not right away), I’m totally open and excited for the possibility of doing so with someone I get to know a bit!

So please feel free to reach out and start a conversation! (An actual conversation, mind you. Let’s not immediately jump into the risqué if ya don’t mind.) I’m a bit shy and hard to get ahold of to be honest, but I promise I’m truly here to make connections and join the community. So thank you for taking the time to read, and I hope to hear from y’all soon!! :D

Welcome to the TMF, Maye, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Welcome to the club! Certainly isn't a dull moment around here...

Thank you, Milagros! With your welcome, it truly feels like I’ve joined the community~ :D

Welcome! Have fun on tmf~

I've been here for about 5 months but i haven't been that active for a while. Feel free to chat with me!

Thank you! I will definitely try~

Ohhhh, I might just have to take you up on that offer!

(I like your tag line by the way, made me smile :) )

Hi, Maye – congratulations on working up enough courage to join and post! I'm sure you already know lots of people are friendly here. (And the good grammar and conventions are very much appreciated.)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back